Buying a second wand
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Buying a second wand Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Buying a second wand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buying a second wand Empty Buying a second wand

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:16 am

It was a dark cloudy day thunder could be heard in the distance but this didnt stop everyone from wandering the streets looking in the shops. Luckly for them they didnt pay attention to the figure in dark red robes that trailed behind him. Ne'Os walked to the door of Eldirs wand chuckling to himself at the clever name. He walked in "Thaorson" he said drawing the Elder wand just incase a Ordcer member was about "I have a bag of gold for you" he said waiting for a responce.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Buying a second wand Empty Re: Buying a second wand

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:47 pm

Thaor had been reading the daily prophet when he heard someone come in, he looked up and was surprised that is was Ne'Os. A bag of gold eh? Thaor said with a smile. And I don't think there is a need for that, Thaor said with a gesture to the Elder wand. Do you think I'd let some scum in here? Didn't you see the sign, Purebloods only. Not to mention, I wouldn't be playing host to any Order members. None-the-less, I respect your caution. Thaor said.

Now, what can I help you with? Thaor asked politely.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:54 pm

"Tell me about your double core wands how do they work and how stable are they?" he asked placing the elder wand in his robes "Im looking for something that can get close to the power of the elder wand so i may be able to deal with two targets at a time." he said examining the shop more closely with out making it appear like he was. He had made a habit of looking for all the potential escape routes just for that rainy day the ministry decides to show up. He doubted that the no arrest rule ment much when they ministry didnt want it to.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:58 pm

(( Do yo mind if join this because I need a new wand mine got broke ))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:01 pm

Thaor walked over to one of the smallest shelves, and picked up a dual-core wand. Their stability, depends on the owner. So in your case, I should dare say you will be fine. As for using it simotaniously with the Elder wand, that, I'm fairly sure would work, provided you didn't use them in the same hand, which I'm sure you were smart enough to figure out. You'd have to think precisely which wand you wanted to cast what spell and only use non-verbal for one, and verbal for the other. Which once again, I'm sure you'll be fine. Thaor said.

Thaor put the wand he had picked up back into it's box and pulled out another one. Ah, this is the one I was looking for. 10 and a quarter inch, Willow, Dragon Heartstring, and Basilisk Scale. What were you thinking about getting?

[Nick, start a new thread]
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:07 pm

"Actuly i was looking at one like that but instead of dragon heart string Phoenix tail feather" he said knowing the power a dragon and a Phoenix possesed. "should pricey but i need the best to be the best" he said knowing his wealth could cover it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:12 pm

Thaor put the wand back in it's box, and searched for another one. Ah, but of course. Oh, one small detail I left out, the shorter the wand, the more power it has, the harder it is to control. But once again, for you, I don't think that will be a problem. Thaor said as he kept looking for a Phoenix Tail Feather, Basilisk scale cored wand.

Ah, here we go. I have two left, one, is 6 1/3 inches, the other is 9 1/8 inches. Which would you like? Thaor asked, although he already knew that Ne'Os would want the more powerful one.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:18 pm

"The 6 1/3 inch of course" he said wondering if he could control it and the elder wand at the same time "though i wonder if that is wise meh no matter i beleive i have the willpower to control such a device."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:22 pm

Thaor put the longer of the two wands back, and gave Ne'Os the 6 1/3 inch wand. One 6 1/3 inch Willow wand with phoenix tail feather and Basilisk Scale core. That is 115 sickles, minus the 10 sickle Death Eater Discount brings you to a total of 105 sickles. Thaor said with a smile.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:28 pm

"very well" he said handing Thaorson the bag of sickles he had which suprisingly had the exact amount of money in it the whole time you could say it was magicly enchanted but maybe the vampire knew the whole time. "let us see he said taking a pen out of his cloak, portus" he said. The pen glowed blue and then went back to normal "thank you very much see you later" he said as the pen glowed blue again and Ne'Os dissapeared so quickly and without a sound that it was like he wasnt there.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top