DIMITRY, Eleni
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

DIMITRY, Eleni Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

DIMITRY, Eleni

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DIMITRY, Eleni Empty DIMITRY, Eleni

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:17 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Nikki
How you found Potter's Army: Andrian
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Nikki, Gabriella, Lucas
Have your read the Plot?: yah
Have your read the Must read threads?: yah

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
DIMITRY, Eleni AudreyKitching16
Name: Eleni Dimitry
Race: human
Blood Status: pure
Year AND Age: 22 years
Preferred houses: ex-Slytherin
Canon or Original: original
Play-by: Audrey Kitching

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: tall
Hair: long, black and pink
Eye colour: chocolate brown
Skin: caucasian
General Appearance: Eleni is a girl who wears alot of make up, all the time - mascara, lippy, blush, everything. Plus she wears heaps of accessories, especially in her hair. She wears alot of colourful wacky clothes. She has pierced ears and nostril. She doesn't look ordinary, basically, she's really out there. She hasn't any dimples and has fine straight teeth.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills:
- dueling
- magic
- quidditch
- music eg singing and guitar
Weaknesses:
-sensitivity
-emotionalness
-losing
-wants to be liked than respected
-butterbeer
-firewhiskys
-duels
Dislikes:
-losing
-hurtfulness
-bugs
Motto: n/a
General Personality: Eleni, according to the letters is a sweet girl who was generous, kind and friendly to all. She was loyal to all, as well. She wasn't always honest and reliable but rather a cheeky, mischievious girl. She was rarely quiet and always talked, she was a social butterfly.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: !UNKNOWN! Eleni now suffers from amnesia.
Childhood: !UNKNOWN! Eleni now suffers from amnesia.
Hogwarts: !UNKNOWN! Eleni now suffers from amnesia.
Adulthood:
"Look out!" a lady roared at Eleni. She looked up and saw a person on a broom fall really quickly and before Eleni could react....
BANG
7 Years Later....

Eleni has been in a coma, for seven years, since she was sixteen years old. She has been told she has amnesia, for she cannot recall family, friends, childhood or anything except her name. The only thing Eleni can remember is being on a Quidditch Field, practising, and she hears someone roar 'look out' and she looks up, sees a person on a broom fly right at her and then she wakes up.

Eleni is told that a lady and man had visited her for the last 7 years and wrote letters. They wrote one whenever they could but it got too much so they left the letters in a vault especially for Eleni. The man and lady were unidentifiable to St. Mungo's staff - they believe it was Eleni's mother and father.

The lady and man had still dressed up and talked to Eleni, as though she could hear. Though the doctor had told these two people to give up and pull off life support on Eleni, but the lady and man were determined to not give up on Eleni.

Since Eleni has woken up, the lady and man were never to be seen again. So Eleni has been reading letters for clues to find out where her family is and her past. Eleni is now like a lost little lamb, she doesn't know where to go or who to befriend. She wants to find out more about herself and past.

Eleni is also looking for a job, place, and also to decide to join DE's, the so-called close family the letters tell her to join or to be apart of the OoTP, the ones the letters tell her to despise. Eleni is really confused and needs someone to help her but doesn't know where to turn.

Short Roleplay: Skip!

Last edited by Eleni Dimitry on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:55 am; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

DIMITRY, Eleni Empty Re: DIMITRY, Eleni

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:38 am

Hey Nikki, i know you know, but it's my job to tell you.

You're not done yet, good luck with it Smile
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:21 am

I know I am not done! I wrote 'to be finished' in the tag line !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:56 am

Completed. Sorry for double post.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:14 am

I'm curious. Do you plan on clearing up her amnesia and having her remember her past? If so, you do need to list her background, her family, etc. You can still do that and specify that she does not remember anything past waking up at St. Mungos. But we do need to have that past history specified if you plan on using it later.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22551
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:20 am

Nope, she will give up on looking for her past and History, really quickly and concentrate on finding out who she is and what she wants to be.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:30 am

ok. accepted and sorted into grads.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22551
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down