A discussion ((Matt, Jess & Eleni))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A discussion ((Matt, Jess & Eleni)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A discussion ((Matt, Jess & Eleni))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A discussion ((Matt, Jess & Eleni)) Empty A discussion ((Matt, Jess & Eleni))

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:21 am

Jess walked upstairs, waving goodbye to a few of the Order members downstairs as he did. He gestured for Matt and Eleni to follow him, before ascending the stairs and walking into the spare, almost empty room Harry had once occupied. They were a good mob of people, the Order, and they could pull this off, though there were some tough times ahead, but they'd pull through, the outlook was reasonably bright.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

A discussion ((Matt, Jess & Eleni)) Empty Re: A discussion ((Matt, Jess & Eleni))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:39 am

Matt followed Jess up the stairs and into a small rom. "You need a gavel," he joked. He looked around the room, it was really small. "Might I ask who used to live here Jess?" he asked him. "Anyone specificly important to you?" he chuckled. He continued to look around, he glanced at his watch. He was on egde so much these days, the twins could come any day. He wanted to be there when they did come.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

A discussion ((Matt, Jess & Eleni)) Empty Re: A discussion ((Matt, Jess & Eleni))

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:47 am

Jess chuckled, rolling his eyes and sitting on the open windowsill. "I might just get one, one day," he told Matt, still grinning, before sighing tiredly. Why did they always have nighttime meetings, it was rather silly, really, and he didn't know why they did it. "Anyway, you said you wanted to talk to me, what was it about?" he asked Matt curiously. This'd happened a few times before, and usually Matt had something quite interesting to say.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am

He looked at Jess, "I'm about the best shot you have at knowing anything about Death Eaters." he told him. "I'd like to do as much as I possibly can with this. I haven't done much lately to be honest." he looked out the window. "Plus, it'd make me feel better knowing I'm getting back at the Death Eaters. Knowing I'm helping defeat them..you know about my past." he told him quietly. It wasn't something he was proud of, and very few knew about it.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:25 am

Jess nodded, he knew all about Matt's past, some of it was quite bad, but since then he'd made amends, and his good deeds had begun to outway his bad. "How do you mean?" he asked, "You want to help Eleni? Because she can't really be seen with you," he said, "For her sake, i mean, i don't think she could handle being a double, double agent," he said with a sigh.

"Besides, you're Minister for magic, it swings both ways, you can't be seen with her, and she can't be seen with you." he told him, "But what did you mean?" he asked, in case matt'd meant something else
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:59 am

"I mean I need to tell you everything I know." he told him. "Either that or I can tell her all about it." He knew he couldn't afford to be seen with her, she couldn't afford to be seen with him. "I know the manor, I know the way they think..they're twisted! I can help..." he said. He sat in the sill next to him, "I can warn her of whats to come, what to look out for." he sighed. "This is just my opportunity to finally make myself feel at ease..." he told her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:18 am

Eleni had followed Jess and Matt upstairs for a private discussion. Eleni wasn't at shock to know she couldn't be seen with Matt. He was the Minister of Magic and she was a Death Eater - there'd be talk and suspicion. "I'm sure I can figure out being a Death Eater..I mean, just be cruel to you guys, plus, duel alot- which I enjoy," Eleni told them, trying to ease their minds that she wouldn't require lots of assistance. How hard could it be to be a death eater anyhow, Eleni wondered. Just attend the meetings, and maybe just be the quiet one - no one ever notices the quiet girl anyways. "Just tell me what I need to know," Eleni told them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:59 am

OoC:Seeing as how Jess doesn't seem to want to post lol

Matt nodded, "That is pretty much all you need to know to fit in." he told her grinning. "But you still need to know how to make the most important members like you." he told her. He looked at Jess, then back to Eleni. "First, the hardest person you're going to have to make friends with is Bellatrix Lestrange. She needs to trust you, and she rarely trusts anyone. Never show her your weaknesses and always be alert when around her. She could pounce like that," and he snapped his fingers.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top