The beginning of a new life! - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The beginning of a new life! - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The beginning of a new life!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The beginning of a new life! - Page 4 Empty Re: The beginning of a new life!

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:57 pm

Mariana watched as there was urgent call at emergencies. Well here goes my first emergency. Well not excatly mine.. she thought as she dragged her wand and her feet following Khaat trying to remember what floor was for emergencies again though that was the part she still had to learn well. I need to memorize everything. she thought for herself happy they would leave poor Brian alone. Brian.. she suddenly stopped and detained for a moment.

"Hey Brian can i ask you a question?" she asked not waiting for an answer since she should hurry. "Can you train me as an auror?" she asked not going around just asking directly hoping that wasn't too inapropriate from her side.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:01 am

"That's not a problem," Brian said, "I've..done that before, for others." He followed Khaat to the crowd, and he parted them for her so she could gain access to the patient inside. His comments to the man's companions were calm and gentle but authoritative. Brian was almost always no nonsense when he was working.

Khaat looked back at Mari and Soph and motioned to them to follow. She obediently followed the path Brian made for her into the treatment room, where family members were desperately trying to remember the right spell for a Sectumsempra. Brian very calmly moved the family members aside for Khaat, and she drew her wand and began to cast as strong a Vulnera Sanentur. They had nearly waited too long, and the young man, not much older than Miseria, was nearly gone entirely, blood everywhere in the room and all over the young man's family. It took time to cast the spell properly, and she had to shut out all else from her mind in order to not be distracted and otherwise weaken the spell. She watched the wounds slowly close and the color start to come back to the young man's face. She finished casting her spell and watched his body slowly replacing the lost blood to the tissues. After several tense minutes, the young man began to stir and awaken. "He'll be alright," Khaat told the family. "I'll send an assistant in to see to his admission. I'm going to keep him for a couple of days." She began to walk away quietly, and the family started to make offers to pay her anything out of their gratitude. "Forget it," Khaat smiled. She knew what it was like to lose someone. "I"m just glad I could help. " She walked out of the treatment room and took Mari and Soph down the hall away from the family's conversation. "So--change your minds yet?" she asked.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:45 pm

Mariana looked thankfully at Brian. "Thanks. You name the time & place whenever you're ready." she said loud enough so only him could hear her words before she turned away to watch what was going on.

The boy that just got here was rather young, younger then herself. Even though she felt pity for him and wanted to stay and help him it was better not to get emotional in front of patients or their familiars because that just might make them panic even more. Her eyes were fixed on the floor without a word for a couple of seconds before she was able to reply. "Nope not me sorry you'll not going to get rid of me so easly.I've seen worse trust me." she said while in the same time a vision from the past appeared in her mind. The fire spreading, her mother burning, not a pleasant view. She snapped and looked back towards others.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:55 pm

Sophia shook her head. "Nope not me either, your not getting rid of me that easily either like Mari I seen worse."said Sophia softly. Sophia knew she was going to see things that were way worse then a broken nose or fingers. "I'm ready for without task you have next for us Khaat."said Sophia softly. Sophia was ready to get out there and help save lives of others by helping them. "You know I wanted to be a healer more then anything Khaat, so scaring me off with what you just showed me doesn't scare me one bit."said Sophia honestly.

Looking around Sophia seen healers moving at fast pace and some healers helping others which made her smile. Sophia knew she picked the right job for her for she loved helping others more then anything. Adjusting her red healer robe she waited for Khaat to take hem more places around the hospital. Khaat was right, the hospital cahnged from when she was last in here last. Looking around at the place she treid to remember the floors that Khaat showed them and tried to remember what they were for.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:48 am

"Well done, then!" she smiled at them. "Let's leave the gore for a moment and finish our tour. You have 2 more floors to see. The next one is one of my favorite parts of the hospital, and I know it's the favorite of a lot of our employees. " She took them downstairs to the basement. The basement was dedicated to an enormous, state of the art full service workout facility, complete with expert physical trainers who were well versed in not only typical therapies but also specializing in getting witches and wizards back in peak form. It had every possible piece of workout equipment, Gym/Spa/Running Track, Pool, Physical Therapy Services, Occupational Therapy Services. The Spa had multiple forms of massage, various holistic and magical therapies, and had hot tubs and whirlpools. There were massage therapists, and there were large empty rooms for people to use for any number of classes, martial arts, dance, or any other pursuit needed large physical space. There were also deluxe locker rooms with deluxe shower facilities for men and for women. Khaat had chosen a very simple but elegant decor so that anyone from the wizarding world who chose the fitness facility would leave feeling very pampered.

"This is one of my favorite places," she smiled. "Any employee can have a membership for free if they like, and they can bring a guest. We also make memberships available for anyone at really low, low fees so that everyone can join. We are gaining a steady increase in members here all the time, and, by the way, this floor is open 24 hours a day, so that anyone can come in and workout, swim, soak in the hot tub, make a massage appointment--whatever they choose, any time that fits their schedule. If you decide to join, you'll get membership cards and you can workout whenever you like. This would be an excellent place for you and Brian to meet, Mari. You'll find Brian is a very thorough teacher, and you might need to either soak out some sore muscles or enjoy a massage. I try to come here every day, either before or after work. And my father is almost always here very early in the morning before his day starts. I think we're both getting addicted to the place."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 pm

"Yeah well done i am a healer that's not afreid of blood." Mariana replied very sarcasticly though she tried to make it sound funny not offensive. Her eyes were fascinated by the sight of their next stop in the basement. Neverending training ground with the most modern training machines and techniques. "I wish you could see me now.." she muttered under her breath refering to Gabrielle who wasn't there.

She took a little turn towards the ground for marital arts hoping that a couple of seconds distraction couldn't do any harm. "Show me what you have.." proclaimed the trainer lighting her voice at her. She raised an eyebrow before she accepted the call. Next thing Mariana was able to see was instructor's hand on the way to her head. She put her own right hand to block him before she flipped with her left leg turning around in place to crouch at same time making the instructor loose balance. Their hands crossed before Mariana managed to turn instructor around and hammer him on the floor. "You know i am going to have alot of fun in here." she smiled turning back to the group.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top