The beginning of a new life! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The beginning of a new life! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The beginning of a new life!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The beginning of a new life! - Page 3 Empty Re: The beginning of a new life!

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:37 pm

Sophia was shocked when Khaat said they would have there own office with theee name on the door. As she follwed Khaat she lead them to the treatment room. As she seen Brian she smiled. "Hello Brian, glad to see you again."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. As Brian told them what there task was Sophia nodded. "Does it matters who goes first? if not I'll like to go first if I could."said Sophia softly. Sophia knew she was ready for this for she started her training at the safehouse with Khaat, Robert and the others. Sophia basically knew the basic healing potions and spells so she hoped those would come in handy.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:11 pm

"Go for it, Soph," Brian laughed. "Give it your best shot. And remember there are no silly questions or silly mistakes. "

Khaat cast her spell, and it seemed to instantly break Brian's nose. It looked completely out of shape and it gave him a bloody nose immediately. He scowled at her.

"You would start with that, wouldn't you?" he frowned.

"Hey, be glad its just an illusion. I could have really broken it," she laughed. "Okay, Soph. You can either fix it yourself, or, if you want to consult with Mari, the two of you are welcome to do it together. Don't ever, ever be afraid to ask another healer for help."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:24 pm

"No it's ok, I think I got it on my own but I will ask if I need any help."said Sophia softly as she walked over to the potion cabinet and looked for the blood repelling potion and smiled as she found it. "Here Brian, take this please it will stop the bleeding in your nose so I can heal it."said Sophia softly. Hoping he would take it Sophia ran through healing spells in her head to heal Brian's broken nose all she could think of was Episkey. "Khaat I think of any other heling spells to heal Brian's broken nose other then Episkey is there any others?"Sophia asked her softly. Sophia read that it could heal broken bones, but she didn't know if it could heal one as major as this one.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:11 am

"Hi Brian and WHAT? Oh come on Khaat he won't stay alive once i finish healing him." Mariana said nervously not very comform with idea on practising on real live people. It was like asking her to do a surgery she doesn't know anything about. She dissappeared for a moment to put on her new robes. As she was done after she waved her wand she started to observe herself while going back to torture room. "Red is definetly not my colour.." she muttered under her breath with a smirk. Fortunatly this was just untill she would become a professional healer.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:29 am

Khaat watched as Brian took the phoney potion. It stopped the magical bleeding, and Khaat said, "Good. Very good. And, yes, Episkey will work for this. It works for relatively minor things--broken noses and fingers and toes, deep cuts that are not very long-- just a couple of inches--unless they're cast by a particularly evil spell. Burns over a small area...that sort of thing. Try your Episkey."

Khaat and Brian laughed a bit when Mari said he would not survive her efforts. "That's why this is just an illusion for now, " Khaat said. "The real thing does not come until later, and even then we'll start small. When it comes to the big stuff, we'll have you watch and learn for a bit. It won't take either of you long, though. You're both smart."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:06 am

"Ok Khaat just checking, that was the only spell that popped into my head to heal a broken nose."said Sophia softly. As she gotten out her wand she pointed it at Brian. "Episkey!"said Sophia pointing her wand at Brain hoping to heal his nose so it went back to it normal postion. "Now for the finishing touch, Tergeo!"said Sophia hoping to remove the blood from Brian's face. "There I think that done it."said Sophia softly as she put her wand back into her red healer robe. Sophia hoped Khaat and Brian told her she did a good job, after all she was taught by Khaat, Brian, Robert and her mother on basic healing spells and potions at the safehouse.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:29 am

Khaat heard the distinctive noise that Brian's nose would have normally made as it snapped back into place. Brian instinctively rubbed his nose, even though it did not actually hurt. That made Khaat laugh.

"That sound always gets to me, especially when its my own nose," he confessed, laughing.

"Oh, well done, Soph!" Khaat said, pleased. "Nice work." She turned to Mari and asked, "How is your Episkey spell? Let's change it up a bit." She cast the spell again, at Brian's left hand this time. It gave the illusion of 2 rather badly broken fingers. "So--let's see what you do with that," Khaat smiled. "Give it a try. If that goes well, we'll try something new."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:23 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at what Brian said. "Sorry Brian."said Sophia softly but laughing. "Thankyou Khaat, I was doing what I was told."said Sophia softly giving her a soft warm smile. As she watched Mari's assignment she waited to see what Mari would do about it. "Would I get another assignment Khaat or am I done?"Sophia asked her softly as she looked from Brian to Mari. Sophia honestly didn't mind doing another assignment for the more she did the more she got experience.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Mariana came forward to expirience her assignment. "Pity i can't use muggle methods. They do have some nice ones." she commented for herself before she took a wand out of her pocket. Before she would heal Brian she used her wand to see where excatly it was broken. "Okay here goes nothing Episkey.." she said at the first broken finger looking at it effictivly make a fixing sound. She repeated the process again with the other finger watching to see if it was successful.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:32 pm

"Well done!" Khaat said to her watching both fingers go back into place. As they did, an assistant opened the door and called to Khaat rather urgently.

"What is it?" Khaat asked.

"We have ayoung wizard who is bleeding very badly. We don't know where your father is, and we're a bit shortstaffed down here at the moment. Would you mind?"

"Of course not," Khaat said. She looked at Soph, Mari, and Brian, "Well, I guess you can observe the healing of a sectumsempra if you'd like, but we'd better not waste any time. They normally only come here for those if they don't know how to stop those themselves or have trouble doing it. We don't want the poor boy to bleed out, now do we? This way, please." She motioned for them to follow her down the hall to where some hysterical people were gathered in the doorway of a treatment room. Friends or family, undoubtedly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top