Escape to Brian Quinn's - Page 23
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Escape to Brian Quinn's - Page 23 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Escape to Brian Quinn's

Page 23 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Escape to Brian Quinn's - Page 23 Empty Re: Escape to Brian Quinn's

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 30, 2010 6:41 pm

"Oh, maybe you're right. I think I finally have so much anger at Rob that its hard to not want to leave all of it behind. And I know you're right about St. Mungos. I do enjoy the work there--or I did. Alright. So I'll take Brian up on his offer for now. I just see no advantage to being any place else at the moment. And I do appreciate the sacrifices you're all making for Abbey and me. I know you don't have to, but I do appreciate it. It's seeming like everything that can go wrong in my life, will and has. It's been hard not to be pessimistic. But then, I know you know exactly what that feels like. I remember how little my words meant when I said things would get better, but it seems for you they have. Right now, I have no sense of what the future holds for Abbey and me, or if I'd want to know if I could have my seer's abilities back. Sometimes we're better off not knowing what's just around the corner."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun May 30, 2010 6:56 pm

steven looked at her "Khaat you don't need to be a seer for that , I see you and abby happy together with brian , Robert and kate right here " he said holding her close "don't get any ideas , freind only" he said chucaling as he nevr thought he wuld be goiving ehr the talk as she had many times , now he felt like the big brother "Listen if it wan't for you and robert i porbably wouyld have turned that night I was pie eyed, but I didn't I thinkl becauyse some there in my mind you words kept reminding me I have to look to the posative not the negative , and right now you have so may posative things going on" he rubbed her arm reasuringly hoping something of what he ahd said made sense to her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 30, 2010 7:01 pm

"You might have to keep reminding me of that for a bit," she said softly. It just doesn't look very bright right now. I wish I could see what you do, just like you couldn't see what I could when the tables were reversed. You know I've asked to go see Rob and Jen. I know everyone has misgivings about that. I think they believe I'm just going to be hurt again by Rob and Jen's cruelty. But I do know better now. Whatever love Rob felt is over and gone, and only the cruel, evil person I don't know remains. I'm not really sure why I need to see them. I know they're going to do their very best to rip me apart. BUt I truly don't believe they can get to me anymore. I don't have that much left in my heart for either of them. Really I don't."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun May 30, 2010 7:07 pm

steven nodded as she mentioned she ahd asked to see them again "yes your fathers not happy about it but hes willing to take you , jack and I are on guard duty for Abby so don't worry nothing and nobody will get to her " he said and listened to her finish what she was saying " your a strong woman with or with out your poswers , what your looking for now is closure i think, a way of saying good bye to him and her so you can move on" he gave a sigh "thats something I can never do with janet"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 30, 2010 7:13 pm

"I thought that's sort of what you did when she appeared to you," Khaat said, "Although I do know that even when I saw Remus, it didn't quench that deep thirst to have just one more opportunity to be with him in the flesh, to walk with him and talk with him and do some of the things we used to. I'm not sure a part of us ever gets past wanting that 'one more time.' I do understand that. And I'm glad you and Jack will be here for Abbey. I'm taking him a picture of her to perhaps in time find a soft spot in his heart, but I'm not counting on anything, except a lot of verbal cruelty. Hopefully Brian's stock of firewhiskey willl not have run out when I get back. I do think I should be allowed a shot of it when I return. I will have deserved it for putting up with Rob and Jens' foul mouths."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun May 30, 2010 7:23 pm

steven looked at her "she told me to move on but I nevr got , like you to actualty say it to ehr he left before i could" he listened to ehr when she said she was taking a picture of abby to Rob "are you sure thats wise then he'd know what she looked like he could send men after her, you just said your self he has grown cold, him an jen " he sighed knowing it was her decision in the end "all I can say is if you do don't mention where you are for abbys sake."
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 30, 2010 7:32 pm

"No. I won't. Besides that, newborns don't look at all the same in a few months. By the time they might find anything out, Abbey will look totally different. They won't recognize her And by that time, I will have my magic back. No one will touch her. I promise that. This may very well be the only visit I make if he's a prat. Unless he can be anywhere near civil, I won't go back. He'll have to learn to enjoy rotting away. And the only human contact he'll get is a physical exam once a year. He'll have to get whatever jollies he can off of that. The rest of his life will be complete misery. And perhaps he deserves it. I'm losing my sympathy for him fast."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun May 30, 2010 8:07 pm

steven nodded and smiled " yes your right they do change quickly and Like I said its your choiuce Khaat" he could not help but chuckle at her dicriptin oif how rOB WOULD SUFFER "OOW i THINK THER WILL BE MORE IN THere AFTER HIS BLOOD" he sid thiking about teh dealers he stiffed .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 30, 2010 8:17 pm

"Well, let them have at him, then," Khaat said. "Maybe it will implant either a couple more IQ points or some compassion--one or the other. And if they have at Jen, maybe it will reduce her ego a bit. However, my bet is that she's lost a bit of that pride, maybe a bit, because she's already been there longer than he has.

"But changing subjects just a little, have you seen what it is, besides just all the open sky, that Archangel so loves here? I don't know whether its that there is more game for him to catch or just what it is he likes, but her certainly is happy. Whatever it is, he seems to like it here better than any place else he's ever been."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun May 30, 2010 8:32 pm

Steven shook his head "dought full but maybe" he said then heard ehr ask what it was bout here that archangel loved so much " who knows maybe hes found a lady egael " h said chukaling "but ths place dose have a peace about it may be its just that that has him happy" he said smiling himself and looked out over the land again "just lok at that land who could not be happy here, over there" he pointed to his eft " thats your farm and there " to the right " thats mine so you see your surounded by family and freinds"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top