Secret Assignments - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Secret Assignments - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Secret Assignments

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secret Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Assignments

Post by Brian Quinn Wed May 19, 2010 1:02 am

"Your husband, the Minister, knows our plan about where to move Khaat. We do not know yet when this will happen. But we will be moving her well before the newspapers get word of what's happening with the Dents or before they dig up everything that Robert has done to try to protect his family. You'll know everything. We'll read you in. Do you think your husband will be agreeable to you working in the safehouse? I mean, we do have your twins to think about. Not every husband would agree to this. Robert tells me Matt is an exceptional man, but will he be agreeable to this? You need to be sure. I want you both on the same page."

"Brian," Robert said, "I agree with you, but understand, Matt will have complete access to the safehouse to come and go as he sees fit. It is necessary. She is the Chief Warlock. He will need that, and we will need him."

Brian reached in his pocket and tossed Robert another portkey coin. "In that case, then...." he said to Robert.

"Thank you," Robert said, "Brian is right, Emmy. I would not want to put Matt under more stress by being worried about you. He's already done so much for us, and, trust me, it will be more stressful before it gets better for him."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Wed May 19, 2010 1:18 am

Emmanuelle nodded. "I will talk to Matt about it but I'm sure he'll agree to it, I mean afterall this is helping me as well to, if you think about it."said Emmanuelle softly. Emmanuelle knew she had to talk this over with Matt but she was sure Matt would agree to it as long as it kept her safe as well. "But I will talk to Matt and let you two know as soon as I can."said Emmanuelle. "I don't want to put anyone under any stress, were already in enough stress as it is!"said Emmanuelle honestly. "I have a question though, what about Sophia my daughter? I know she's at Hogwarts and such but she has the worse habits of running off where is not suppose to, I want to make sure she's safe when me and Matt are away on duty." said Emmanuelle not wanting anything to happen to her.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed May 19, 2010 1:25 am

"Matt and I have enough friends that we can ask some of the others to keep an eye on her, but if we make ourselves obvious to her, she'll be a bit more 'adventurous', shall we say, that she might be otherwise. Hopefully we won't have to monopolize your time or Matt's that Sophia would feel a significant loss of your attentions. And you know as well as I do that when our children are involved at Hogwarts, they have little time for anything else. But we will do our best to make sure that your ability and Matt's to look after her are not compromised. As a parent, I am the first to understand that our children come first in our lives. And if you need my help, all you need to do is ask, you or Matt either one."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Wed May 19, 2010 2:24 am

Emmanuelle nodded. "Thankyou sir, I just don't want her to think I left her out in the cold and forgotten all about her."said Emmanuelle softly. "I'm sure it wouldn't sir Sophia is very understanding girl, she's more like her farther then she will ever know!'said Emmanuelle smiling. Emmanuelle nodded. "Yes I know that sir, Sophia is always studying or doing homework for she wants to become a healer as well."said Emmanuelle. Emmanuelle nodded. "Thankyou sir, and I already know that she's fully protected at Hogwarts so I don't need to worry there."said Emmanuelle. "Thankyou sir, and I will come to you if I ever need any help with anything."said Emmanuelle softly.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Wed May 19, 2010 9:34 pm

"I will also be happy to do anything I can to help protect Sophia, but Robert is right. My experience with teens is that the more adults hound them, the more they want to rebel. If she needs our help to stay safe, I suggest we simply watch from a distance and only interfere if she can't handle it herself. And if she wants to learn how to be a healer, there are a lot of us to mentor under. When she's ready, I know Robert and Khaat and I would all be happy to help her. "
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed May 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Emmanuelle looked at Robert and smiled. "Thankyou Robert for doing that, I don't know how to thankyou!"said Emmanuelle softly. "I heard Matt had Jenifer as her bodyguard before she gotten in trouble for she was one of the best aurors there was."said Emmanuelle softly. "Sophia told me she wanted to graduate before she became a healer but that won't be long!"said Emmanuelle smiling. "I'm sure she will make a excellent healer, she's already gotten down some of the basic healing spells!"said Emmanuelle smiling proudly. Emmanuelle was glad Sophia was going to be a healer like she was, she couldn't be prouder of her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed May 19, 2010 9:47 pm

"You don't have to thank us. You work hard, and we have the same interests at heart. It's always good to work together for a common good," Robert smiled. "Okay, Emmy, go get some rest. You've had a lot of changes today and I don't want to over stress you. Go take some time for yourself in the lounge, and we'll let you know when we move Khaat and Abbey."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed May 19, 2010 9:55 pm

Emmanuelle nodded when Robert told her to get some rest. "Ok sir, but if there's anything you need let me know."said Emmanuelle wanting to help them as much as she could. "I'll see you two later."said Emmanuelle as she apperated to the lounge. As she appeared in the lounge she saw the most comfortable couch in the lounge and laid down on it."Maybe getting my memory back is wearing me out, but I didn't know it could wear you out this much!"said Emmanuelle to herself.After a few minutes Emmanuelle was fast asleep on the couch in the lounge.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top