Secret Assignments
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Secret Assignments Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Secret Assignments

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secret Assignments Empty Secret Assignments

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Mon May 17, 2010 9:58 pm

It was just another great morning for Emmanuelle Throne as she apperated to St. Mungo's to continue working on her assignment Robert assigned her last night which was taking care of Khaat, Rob, and Abbey. Although Emmy felt like something was wrong with her but she didn't know what it was, which was really bothering her. Emmanuelle been having these same nightmares about being tortured and saying Matt's name but once she woke up she didn't remember anything about the nightmare she just had. Walking towards Robert's office he knocked on his door softly but loud enough for him to hear. Emmanuelle was determined to get fixed whatever she has wrong with her, she was sure it was something to do with her memory but she couldn't figure out what it was.

"It's me Emmanuelle sir, may I please come in? I have a favor I need to ask from you and your the only one that can help me."said Emmanuelle softly through the door. Emmanuelle didn't know that Robert already knew what was wrong with her and how to fix it. Emmanuelle was ready to get rid of these flashbacks and nightmares once and for all even if it meant taking a nasty potion or Robert putting a spell on her. Even though she knew that Robert knew what he was doing she was still nervous and scared for she never been a patient here since she was a little girl. Closing her eyes and swallowing hard she waited for Robert to tell her to come in so they could get started.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Secret Assignments Empty Re: Secret Assignments

Post by Robert Lupin Mon May 17, 2010 10:21 pm

"Come in, Emmy, " Robert smiled. He had been busy making plans for Khaat and Abbey so they would be safe. "Come in and sit down. What favor do you need? You know I'll do whatever I can. And then tell me--how did your shift last night go with Khaat and Rob and Abbey? Did things go well for you? Any difficulties?"

He knew that he might need, from time to time, another healer to help Khaat once she was moved from St. Mungo's to Brian's. And he needed someone he could trust. He had very few healers, outside of Brian and himself, that he would trust with Khaat and Abbey. Well, except for Emmy. And now that there were only going to be 2 patients, and it would be in Brian's very comfortable mansion, Emmy would get ample time and places to rest.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Mon May 17, 2010 10:39 pm

"Thankyou sir."said Emmanuelle taking her seat and looking in right in the eyes and bit her bottom lip which was a sign she was nervous and scared. "Well sir, I think I might be suffering from memory lost for I keep having flashbacks of things I don't even remember and not to mention I have nightmares of being tortured by someone every night and crying out Matt's name but when I wake up I don't remember a thing!"said Emmanuelle softly sighing. "I was wondering if you could help me to get my memory back sir, for I really want to go back to the way things were."said Emmanuelle softly. "I have a feeling when I had my memory I was married or with Matt and Sophia was my daughter, I mean why else would I have these flashbacks with them in it?"Emmanuelle asked him softly. "I just want my life back again that's all I'm asking sir, I'll do anything in return including helping Khaat, Rob and Abbey twenty four seven!"said Emmanuelle.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon May 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Robert gave her a small smile. He had expected this to come sooner or later. "I know about your memory loss, Emmy. I detected it when I first met you. And, yes, I do know who you really are and what you are missing from your life. I've been giving this considerable thought because I knew the day wouldl come when you would want the empty pieces of your life refilled.

"I have no objection to you getting back the pieces of your life that will benefit you. However, there are indeed most likely some very ugly, very negative things in your memory that caused you to have the memory loss in the first place. I do not believe it benefits you to remember those things--especially pregnant. I have been working on a spell on your behalf in order to return the positive things in your life that you had before you suffered the trauma that blocked your memory. The spell does include a block, to keep you from remembering those harmful things. We certainly do not want what happened to Khaat, delivering her child prematurely, to happen to you.

"I will tell you this--you are correct. You did have a life with Matt. A very good one. Now, we need to help you remember. So, if you're sure this is what you want, we can give this spell a try. But it has to be your choice. Would you prefer to have him here when you remember?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Mon May 17, 2010 11:40 pm

Emmanuelle looked at Robert shocked. "If you knew about it when you hired me sir why didn't you tell me?"Emmanuelle asked him softly. Emmanuelle knew he would have a very good reason for he always did, that was why Emmanuelle admired him so much. Emmanuelle listened and nodded. "I understand sir, I don't want the same thing that happened to Khaat happen to me either and I'm glad your blocking out those horrible memories that I dream about every night there down right horrible I'm surprised I'm still stable."said Emmanuelle softly. Emmanuelle smiled when he said she had a life with Matt and a very good one at that but they needed to get her memory back so she could remember. Emmanuelle nodded. "This is what I want sir, I want to have my life back again, and yes it would be nice to have him in here but if we can't I'll just let it be a surprise."said Emmanuelle softly. "Ok..." said Emmanuelle taking a deep breath. "I'm ready when you are sir."said Emmanuelle softly.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue May 18, 2010 12:25 am

Robert rose and went over to her, drawing his wand. He recited the spell slowly and very carefully. He felt the power leave his wand and strike her full force. He knew it would cause her to faint fora few seconds. He also knew, though, that when she would wake, she would be Emmy Lestrange again. His explanations would make far more sense when she was herself again than it would when her memories were all swiss cheesed.

He stayed beside her, kept monitoring her, and made sure all was well with her and the babies while he waited. He wanted her to regain herself almost as much as she and Matt wanted it. He did not like her suffering, and he was very glad she had chosen to resolve it for herself. He was proud of her--and pleased for both her and Matt.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Tue May 18, 2010 12:42 am

Emmanuelle braced herself as she seen the spell coming towards her at full speed, but she did nothing to block it what so ever. As the spell hit her full force in the chest Emmanuelle fainted in her chair for a few minutes before waking up wondering where she was. As she realized she was in Robert's office she sat up holding her head with one hand. "What am I doing in here sir, am I in trouble for leaving last night if I am I'm sorry Matt told me I could and oh god, my head is killing me!"said Emmanuelle. "Speaking of Matt, where he is? if he stayed here last night he's so a dead man!"said Emmanuelle laughing.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue May 18, 2010 1:03 am

"Emmy," Robert said gently and calmly, "Take a moment and regain yourself. You had a memory loss. I've restored it for you. Everything is quite alright. " He laid one hand on either side of her head and drew off the pain. He wasn't surprised she had a headache. "There. Headache better? And, no, you are not in trouble for leaving last night," he laughed gently. "And I sent Matt home--or I tried to. I wanted him to get some sleep too. He was looking a bit tired. So tell me. Who do you feel like you are? What's your name? And what do you remember about your life?"

He was hoping she would remember Matt and the good things, and that the block he had put into place to prevent her from remembering the trauma in her life, had held. He was hoping she had returned to being Emmy Lestrange. He wanted her to have the life back that she seemed to so desperately want for herself and for Matt.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Tue May 18, 2010 2:05 am

Emmanuelle looked at him shocked. "I lost my memory, but why don't I remember it did you block that part off so I won't remember?"Emmanuelle asked him softly. When he asked if she felt like who she was and what her name was and what she remembers about her life she looked at him confused but did it anyway. "Yes I feel just fine just fine and of course I feel like who I am and my name is Emmanuelle Marie Throne Lestrange and I'm married to Matt Lestrange the love of my love life, my daughter is Sophia Annabelle Lestrange and I'm sixth months pregnant with twins that are Matt's kids that will be named James and Madison."said Emmanuelle softly. "I met Matt when he was in St. Mungo's, I fixed his face up for him as well as many other things from that day on we just clicked and it was a few months later he purposed to me when we were doing letters when he worked in the Department of Mysteries and then we got married a year later."said Emmanuelle softly. "I can tell you so much more, but that would take hours!"said Emmanuelle laughing.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue May 18, 2010 12:17 pm

"Then all is well," He smiled warmly. "All is as it should be again. I purposely blocked out things that your mind did not want you to remember anyway. It's not so unusual. We all have things in our lives that we wish we could shut the door on and never remember again. I just put in a block for you so that you can remember the worthwhile things about your life again. You deserve to be happy again and so does Matt. Now--what I want you to do is to go over to the healers lounge and take a break and get yourself adjusted a bit to being yourself again before you return to your duties. Don't worry about how long it might take you, even if you spend the shift there. And if you have more questions, then talk to me.

"Oh, and at some point, I may shift your assignment with Khaat and Abbey a bit. Rob is no longer here. He escaped and took Phaedra with him. He will be arrested by the Ministry. Of that much I am very certain. So you only have my daughter and granddaughter right now to tend to. So take some time for yourself right now."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top