Secret Assignments - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Secret Assignments - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Secret Assignments

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secret Assignments - Page 2 Empty Re: Secret Assignments

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Tue May 18, 2010 11:06 pm

Emmanuelle nodded and smiled. "Well thankyou for doing that, I don't want to shock the twins in any way.'said Emmanuelle softly. Emmanuelle nodded when he said he wanted for to go the Healers Lounge and take a breath so she could adjust to herself again. "How long will it take for me to adjust to being myself again, will it kick it automatically or will it take time?"Emmanuelle asked him softly. Emmanuelle was ready to be herself again but she didn't know what happened to her other then she lost her memory some how. "Yes Matt still here?"Emmanuelle asked him softly wondering if he was or he left.

Emmanuelle nodded. "Ok sir, I'm sure once I'm settled it won't be nothing that I can't handle and Rob ran away?'Emmanuelle asked him shocked. "When did this happen?"Emmanuelle asked him probably knowing it happened when she left. "I'm sorry sir, I failed you by not watching me like I was suppose to."said Emmanuelle as she looked down at the floor in shame. Emmanuelle nodded but didn't look up. "Thankyou sir, and I'll make sure they don't escape like Rob did."said Emmanuelle softly.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue May 18, 2010 11:25 pm

"Don't worry about that for one moment, Emmy. Rob has a way of fooling everybody. And I don't know that it was necessarily on your shift. He managed to kidnap one of the other healers on his way out. It's not your fault. Rob Dent is fairly slick, and actually, I don't mind that he escaped because it just gives the MInistry another stack of charges against him. He's just digging himself deeper. And if he ends up with a lifetime sentence, then it gets his evil influences away from my granddaughter and my daughter forever.

"As for your memory, I think it will just settle in. I think you'll just become comfortable in a bit of time. Give yourself soem time, and I think you'll just start to feel like your life is on an upswing and that things are going better. Wait and see if I'm not right," he smiled.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Tue May 18, 2010 11:37 pm

Emmanuelle looked up at him and nodded. "Ok then I won't worry about it, but I hope he does nothing to Khaat like trying to kidnap her as well!"said Emmy softly. Emmanuelle shook her head. "He's probably going to end up getting a lifetime sentence like his sister did."said Emmanuelle shaking her head sadly. "I'm sure Abbey will be nothing like her farther at all, she's to much like her mother already."said Emmanuelle smiling. " I think we need to protect Khaat and Abbey from Rob, who knows what he's planning next but I don't want them to be a part of it1"said Emmanuelle seriously. "I'm sure Matt and the aurors will get him, after all Matt was always good at tracking people down!"said Emmanuelle.

Emmanuelle nodded when he said he thinks her memory will just settle in. "I bet your right sir, you very rarely wrong about anything!"said Emmanuelle smiling. "Thankyou once again sir, I wouldn't know how to do this without you!"said Emmanuelle hugging him.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue May 18, 2010 11:46 pm

"You're very welcome, Emmy. Just take care of those twins. I don't want to have to deliver them any earlier than we need to," He hugged her.

"As far as Khaat goes, Matt and I are well on top of providing her protection. You'll find we've already moved Abbey into Khaat's room with her, and we've assigned bodyguards to her. She won't ever be alone. She has a lot of friends, and a lot of them are experienced aurors. She will be well protected, I promise. I also am looking into the fact that I may have to move her in secret from St. Mungos, no matter what her condition. When the press gets wind of Rob and Jen Dent, they'll be all over Khaat, and I can't have that.

"If I have to move her while she is so weak and Abbey is so premature, I may need another healer to help do private duty nursing for her and Abbey at whatever safehouse I provide for her. I know I can trust you. If I have to move her, it could well be an instantaneous thing. Her main guard, Brian Quinn, is also a healer, but I know he can't provide for her and Abbey around the clock, although he would try. If you are interested in working in the safehouse, let me know. You would be paid just as if you were working a shift here. And I am positive Matt will be involved in knowing where Khaat is at all times. But the choice is yours."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Tue May 18, 2010 11:59 pm

Emmanuelle nodded. " I will sir, and don't worry I'll make sure they are perfectly healthy as well as myself1'said Emmanuelle giving him a soft warm smile.

Emmanuelle nodded. "I trust your and Matt words sir, and I'll make sure Abbey and her her in fine condition mark my words!"said Emmanuelle softly. Emmanuelle nodded. "Yeah your right sir, the press will be all over her like crazy wanting answer and we can't have that especially when she's in the state she's in now!"said Emmanuelle. "I would love to be one of Khaat's private nurses sir, and thankyou I feel honored that you trust e so well."said Emmanuelle softly. "I will provide the best care for Abbey and Khaat as I can sir, you can count on me and I'm sure Matt won't mind at all."said Emmanuelle softly. "Just let me know when were moving her sir so I can help you get her settled into the safehouse."said Emmanuelle.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed May 19, 2010 12:14 am

"Brian Quinn will be in charge of the move to the safehouse, in case he has to move her at an instant's notice. If you have a moment, I will introduce you to him so that you understand who you will be reporting to and working under. I will have to remain here as a distraction, for the most part. I will have to try to divert everyone's attention to me and away from Khaat. I'm leaving Brian in charge because, first, he's an auror and a very good one. Second, he's a healer, and that will be important. He'll be absorbing all her care when you are not there. And third, he's Khaat's best friend since childhood. Would you prefer to meet Brian now, or after you've had a bit of a break. You'll find he's extremely trustworthy. He's one of the few people I would actually be willing to trust with my own life. Those people are very few for me, but he's one of them."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Wed May 19, 2010 12:27 am

Emmanuelle nodded. "I understand completely, I'm sure me and him will get along just fine."said Emmanuelle softly. "I have plenty of time sir, in fact I have all the time in the world I would love to meet him."said Emmanuelle softly. Emmanuelle nodded. "Will Brian be sending you reports on how Khaat is doing? if not, I'll be happy to do so sir."said Emmanuelle smiling at him. "It's ok sir, I can meet him now I'm stable enough to meet my new boss that will be working for."said Emmanuelle softly. "Who will be all at the safehouse? if you don't mind me asking."said Emmanuelle softly.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed May 19, 2010 12:32 am

"Well, let's go meet Brian and find out," Robert smiled, offering her his arm. He apparated them to outside Khaat's room door two floors down. He opened the door quietly and saw Brian there, drinking coffee. Khaat was sleeping, and, it appeared, so was Abbey.

"Brian," Robert said, "I want you to meet Emmy Lestrange. Minister Lestrange's wife. She's a healer here. I am including her on Khaat and Abbey's healer's list for the safehouse. I wanted you to meet her since she will have to be supervised by you. Emmy, meet Brian Quinn, a good friend of the Lupin family and all around nice guy."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Wed May 19, 2010 12:40 am

"Excellent," Brian smiled. "Nice to meet you, Emmy. Let me guess. Twins? Um...5 or 6 months, maybe? You look amazingly healthy. Hopefully this will be an easy assignment for you. Khaat doesn't do much but sleep, and neither does Abbey. I will be available at any hour, day or night, in the safehouse. There are plenty of rooms in case you'd like a bedroom of your own. So far I have two other bodyguards scheduled to work at protecting Khaat, and one of Khaat's female friends who has access now, because she is the wife of one of the bodyguards. I am quite sure she will be helping with cooking and other duties as we need. I want you to be free to simply tend Khaat and Abbey. That's what's important.

"Emmy--if I can call you that. Khaat and I have been friends since we were kids. She's like a sister to me. She and Robert are my very best friends in the world. I will give it my all to make sure they're safe and every single person with them. " He handed her a single french coin. "This is a portkey. It will take you to the safehouse and back to the healers' lounge in St. Mungos--until you know where you're going and can apparate there yourself. Obviously you know the location of the safehouse must remain absolutely secret at all costs."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Wed May 19, 2010 12:52 am

Emmanuelle took Robert's arm as he apperated them to outside of Khaat's room. As they entered quietly Emmanuelle looked at the man who must had been Brian but quickly found out it was when he introduce her to him. "Nice to meet you Brian I heard so much good things about, I'm glad to finally to be able to meet you."said Emmanuelle softly. Emmanuelle laughed when he guessed that she was having twins and she was five to six months along. "Man your good, you nailed it right off the bat!'said Emmanuelle laughing and gave him a soft warm smile. "I'm sure it won't be anything I can't handle Brian, afterall there's always craziness here and I handle it everyday!"said Emmanuelle laughing.

Emmanuelle nodded. "I understand Brian, and I will do whatever is needed to do in the safehouse, you can count on me!"said Emmanuelle softly. "Yes you can call me Emmy, I actually prefer if you do it makes me feel old when someone calls my Emmanuelle not offense sir."said Emmanuelle looking at Robert. Emmanuelle nodded. "I understand where you coming from Brian, although I don't know Khaat that well, I will do anything to protect her and Abbey from any harm."said Emmanuelle. As she took the French coin she took it and placed it safely inside her healer robe. Emmanuelle nodded when he said the safehouse most stay secret at all costs. "Yes Brian, and no need to worry I won't tell a soul about the safehouse you have my word!"said Emmanuelle softly.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top