The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 3 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 3 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:55 am

Awesome chapter keep up the good work don't forget to put me in =D lol jk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 3 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:06 am

Thanks everyone! And Andrian I will add you and Andrenn later on after Sophia gets sorted. Razz
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:56 pm

Great!! Love the whole thing! Please keep writing! Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Nice nice and nice!
Keep writing!I wanna know what happened next!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:30 am

*~The Sorting hat and Sophia falls in love?~* Shocked

As giggling Sophia, Ginvera, Brianna, and Adebola stepped off the Hogwarts Express Sophia turned towads Adebola giggling. "I can't believe you done that to him Ade what did he ever do to you?''Sophia asked giggling. "He tried to kiss me and he so wasn't my type."said Adebola giggling also. As a booming voice called for first years it scared the five of them. "Well... I guess we better follow Hagrid."said Sophia as she followed him with er friends beside her. As they came to a lake with boats waiting for them Sphia and them got in giggling about how the Squids would come and eat theboys up while it would prtoect the girls. Giggling all the way to Hogwarts they felt the boat hit the shore. "Wow, I can't believe were here this place is so amzing!"said Sophia happily. "Yeah, my dad told me about Hogwarts but he didn't tell me it was this big!''said Ginvera looking around.

As they entered the Enterance hall Sophia started filling butterfies in her stomach as she walked up the stairs and found a women in a emerale robe and a bun waiting for them. "Welcome to Hogwarts, in a few minutes you'll pass through these door and join your classmates, but before you can join your classmates you must be sorted into your houses their's Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin."said Professor Mcgongall as she looked at them. "While your here your house will be like your family your trites will earn you points, any rule breaking and you will lose points the house with the most points will Win the house cup, the sorting will begin momentary''.said Professor McGonagall as she whent into the hall. As Sophia turned to herbest friend she neverously said to them. "What do you think it will be that get us sorted?'' Sophia asked them. "I don't know, maybe we have to remember something in the books we have."said Adbola shrugging her shoulders. "Or, maybe it's a spell we have to do in fron of the whole school."said Brianna neverously. Ginvera rolled her eyes at them. "Soph, Bri, Ade chill it's just a hat you try on in front opf the whole school and it puts in the house it stes yu best."said Ginvera.

As Professr Mcgonagall came back she smiled. "Come, now were ready for you, follow me." as she walked ito the Great Hall. As they entered the Great Hall they stopped. "Form a line and when I call your name you'll come forward and place the sorting hat on your head and your be sorted into your houses." said Professor Mcgonagall as she tooked the long parchment and read off the first name. "Abby Abott."said Professor Mcgonagall. As it was silent the hat shouted "HUFFLEPUFF!" As Professor Mcgonagall read the name it finally Professor Mcgongall called. "Sophia Granger." as she glup she step forwards and sat on the stool. "Hmmm... Smart, but ah then again brave and powful hmmm Gryffindor or Ravenclaw better be GRYFFINDOR!' shouted the hat. "Yes!" Sophia thought as Prfoessor Mcgonagall tok off the hat as she did Sophia joined the Gryffindor table. As Sophia waited for her friends to be sorted it turns out Ginvera and Adebola were sorted into Ravenclaw but they agreed they would still be best friends even if they weren't in the same house. But Brianna got sorted along with her brother Andrain that Sophia liked every since he smiled at her before getting sorted.

As Professor Dumlbedore made his speech and tld him to go to common room and have a god sleep before we fill our brains up with knowledge Sophia smiled. As she and Brianna got up and walked out of the Great Hall to their common room they looked around. As they didn't realized they were in front of a Portrait of a Fat Lady they looked around. As the Prefect said the password to the Common room her and Brianna sussposed it was they grasped. As the prefect told them the rules Sophia caught Brianna's brother looking at her. As she smiled she seen him smile back. "Wow, he smiled back!'' thought Sophia happily. As Sophia was about to go up to her dorm she felt a tap on her shoulder. As she turned it was Brianna's brother but didn't know his name. "Oh, helllo!" said Sophia loking at him. "Um... hiI'm Andrain, Andrain Potter."aid Andrain as he stuck out his hand. "Oh, nice to meet you Andrain, I'm Sophia, Sophia Granger."said Sophia shaking his hand. "Well I better go, we have a long day tommorow I'll see you later Sophia."said Andrain smiling as he walked up the stairs and hit his head on the boys' dorm door. Laughing Sphia walked up the stairs to her dorm and smiled. "Night, Andrain."said Sophia giggling as she closed her door. As Branna looked at her with a weird expression she asked. "What was that all about Soph?" she asked her. "Oh, nothing."said Sophia smiling as she picked her bed and got out her diary and started writing.

Septemeber 11, 2004

Dear Diary,

Today I whent to Hogwarts and met three great and awesome best friends ever! They are so cool and their names are Givera (Gin), Brianna(Bri) and Adebola (Ade). I met them on the train while coming here! Well... I got sorted into Gryffibdor which I'm glad but I still wish Gin and Ade will would in the same house alos but I did get Bri with me which I'm glad because I need someone to talk to! Oh, I met Brianna brother and I must admit he is kindof cute and sweet but I'm here to focus on my studies that's it no boys! Anyway I met my worse enemy ever Darren1 He got sorted into Slytherin which I knew he would he a evil snake! I met him on the way coming here alsp and he called me a Mudblood that evil snake which I didn't mind. But when he called Gin the b word I stunned him yay go me! Well... I beeter go I have a big day tommorw!"

Love always,
Sophia

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:38 am

Lol, LOVE IT! Your a good writer, Soph. Love the part about Darren in there Cool THanks for adding me in there Wink
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:48 am

Lol, thanks Gin I added you first because your my frist Bestie I met! And I don't think I'm that good I just love writing and drawing!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:52 am

Same here, latley I have been writing a bio for Ginevra and then a thing I call 'Neville's Diary' and it's a Neville/Luna fan fic Laughing

You were my first bestie also Wink
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:04 am

WOOHOOO! Nice chapter! People do seem to think that my character on here and Andrian's character on here are brother and sister, I like that.....lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:13 am

Am I in the story yet? Rofl just kidding put me in your story if you want I wont mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top