The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 2 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 2 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:25 am

ok this next chapter is better Darren I promise and thanks for the review guys!

*~Ch. 2 At Platform 9 and 3 quarters~*

As Sophia whent to the wall and see looked around. "Wow, I made it!"thought Sophia as she wheeled her trunk to the streaming Scarlet color train that read [b]The Hogwarts Express in Bolden white letter. As Sophia was putting her trunk up she bumped into a boy with black hair and green eyes. "Watch it Mudblood!"said the boy knocking Sophia to her the ground. As Sophia got up she dusted herself off and said. " Who your calling Mudblood you evil snake."said Sophia angrily.

As the boy turned around she looked at Sophia laughing. "You must be a Granger you look just like that filthy Mudblood Granger girl my father told me about. Sophia looked back at him with evil in her eyes. "So, what if I am what is it to you if I'm related to the clevest witch Hogwarts ever known."said Sophia. As a girl with blond hair and blue eyes came towards her she looked at the boy. "Back off Darren she hasn't done nothing to you."said the girl.

"Oh, why yes she did she a filthy Mudblood that doesn't belong here." said Darren walking off. "Just inore him his family is just Purebloods and all in Slytherin, by the way I'm Ginvera Malenki."said Ginvera. "Evil snake."muttered Sophia angrily as she put her trunk and owl in the trunk rack. "Oh, sorry I'm so rude I'm Sophia, Sophia Granger." As Sophia whent on the train with Ginvera behind her she found a compartment in the mddle of the train. "You want to sit here Gin?" Sophia asked smiling. Ginvera smiled back "Yeah, sure it's looks grat!"said Ginvera as she sat down across from Sophia. "So, Gin what house do you think your be sorted in?" Sophia asked her. Ginvera shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, hopefully in Ravenclaw like my dad, what about what house do you think you be sorted in?" Ginvera asked her. Sophia also shrugged her shoulders. "I dont know, maybe Gryffindor because I'm brave, maybe Hufflepuff because I'm loyal and shy but then again Raveclaw because I am knidof smart."said Sophia hoping she'll be in Gryffindor. "Wow, your a girl of many attitudes!''said Ginvera laughing. As they talked about their life before hogwarts and stupid tinest little things until they were interuppted by the last person they wanted to meet...
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 2 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:48 am

Coool ! Encore Encore. Wonderful, Brillient, a Masterpiece ! (-:
Can you include if there is no problem ?

Last edited by bobobola11 on Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:49 am

Great story, I hope you will include me in it, it's an absolute piece of literary artwork
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:54 am

Thanks Ade and Bri! I will include all of my besties in the story but Darren is my first enemy and Gin is my first bestie!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:46 am

Hey Sophia nice!
Give me more! What happened next?Oh my curiousity is killing me!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:23 pm

I'll write it when I get out of school I have to think about what I'm goig to write! Razz
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:56 pm

thanks for including me Very Happy, im always the draco malfoy of every story lol. But nice chapter anyways
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:39 pm

*~Ch. 3 defending a friend and meeting new friends~*

Sophia groaned as Darren came into their compartment. "What do you want now, to insult some more?" Sophia asked in a angry voice. "No, I can do that later I was looking for a compartment you hideous mudblood!"said Darren. As Ginvera stood up she pointed her wand to Darren. "Call her a mudblood again I'll blast you to the end of the train!''said Ginvera in a threaten voice. "Ooh I'm shaken in fear!"said Darren. "Well you better be!"said Ginvera. "Well I'm not afraid of that Flighty mudbloood or red hair b**** like you." As Sophia heard Darren call Ginvera her best friend the a B that came to far. "Stupefy!" said Sophia pointing her wand to him stunning him.

As Darren landed in fornt of a girl with blue hair and scarlet eyes her eyes widing. "That wasn't you was it?" the girl asked pointing at Sophia. "Yep, it was it my best fried Sophia."said Ginvera proudly. "Wow, you must be really clever and good at spells.''said the girl amazed. "Well... I wouldn't say that I just read alot of books over the summer."said Sophia blushing. "Wow, that was awesome you put him right in his place. Oh, by the way I'm Brianna, Brianna Potter."said Brianna smiling. "Wow, a Potter that's awesome I'm Sophia, Sophia Granger.''said Sophia. "Well, you want to sit with us in our compartment with us? I won't curse you."said Sophia laughing. After an hour of talking and laughing the candy lady came by. "Any from the Tolley dears?" she asked. "Um..."said Sophia looking. "I'll take 2 choclate frogs, a pumpkin pasty and a licore wand."said Sophia as the tolley lady gave her her candy and Sophia paid her.

As they ate their things a girl came down the compartment loking for something Sophia got up and opened the door. "Sorry, but I was wondering if you were looking for something?'' Sophia asked the girl with black hair and dark brown eyes. The girl looked at her and smiled. "Yes, I am I'm looking for my locket it fell off my neck and it's very special to me because it's my mother gave me ."said the girl. "Ok, don't worry we'll find it just hold on."said Sophia as she whent back to the compartment. "Bri, Gin this girl lost her locket, do you think you two can help me and her find it?" Sophia asked her best friends. "Sure we can."they said together.

After an hour searching Sophia found a gold thing shining in the sun by the girls' toliet room. As she picked it up she looked at it saidon it. Adebola There you go Adebola.''said Sophia giving Adebola the locket. "[b]Oh, thanks Sophia right?" Adebola asked her. "Yeah, and yor welcome."said Sophia smiling. "Um... I have no where to sit and I been screaching for my locket so I lost my spot so, can I sit with you three?" Adebola asked. "Sure, I don't see why not is that ok with you Gin Bri?" she asked them. "Sure I don't see why not."said Ginvera smiling. "Sure, the more the merrier."said Brianna smiling. As the five of them walked into their compartment Sophia smiled. "This is going to be one fun year.''said Sphia smiling as she walked into the compartment and closed the door.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:57 pm

Oh year this was awsome. The best ! Thanks for including me ! cheers
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:08 am

Thank you Sophia! That was an awesome chapter! *cheers loudly and claps wildly*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top