The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange Empty The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:29 am

September 10, 2195
Dear Diary,
Well tomorrow is the day I leave to go to Hogwarts! *squeals* Ok.... that sounded a bit girl, but I can't help it I'm so excited! I just got my stuff from Diagon Alley I'm so excited I can't wait intil I start Hogwarts! I can't believe I got a letter from there and going to a magical school! Mom and Dad wheren't that please about me going to a school of magic for seven years they wanted me to go to a private High school and become doctors like them. I hope I make tons of friends there and enjoy it there I'm sure I will it sounds so interesting from what I read in Hogwarts The History. Well, I better go diary I got to get up and go to King Cross at 11 a.m. so I better get to sleep!
Love Always,
Sophia.

As Sophia was rushing through the crowded King Cross station. She groaned to herself. "Stupid alarm clock!" said Sophia as she rushed to Platform nine and 3 quarters with her mother by her side. As she ran up to where the Platform was 'Supposed' to be she and her parents looked around. "I don't see anything sweetheart." said Sophia mother looking around. Sophia looked around but didn't see anything as well but kept on looking. Sophia looked at the wall and thought to herself. "Surely I don't have to go through the wall do I?" looking at the wall and gulping. "I have to go through that thing, these people must be crazy right?"Sophia thought to herself as she turned to her mom.

"I think I'm suppose to go through it mum, I though Aunt Hermione said something about that!"said Sophia biting her bottom lip. "Well wish me luck mom."said Sophia softly wheeling her cart to face the wall. " Good luck sweetheart, and have a good term see you on Christmas."said her mother kissing her forehead. Gulping Sophia walked towards it but she started getting scared so she broke off in a run. As she seen the wall getting closer and closer she closed her eyes thinking she was about to run into the wall until.....

*laughs evilly* I'm so evil at times! But no need to worry chappie 2 is coming up I just have to think what to write!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Oh my god i got blind from the font you are using lol!

Anyway nice chapter Sophi, but it's short! What happened to your long chappies? Very Happy
I want to read more yes yes yes! Razz
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:12 pm

HEY! I just started this! But there WILL be longer chappies I promise chappie two is on it's way!
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:33 pm

And it's travelling rather slow Razz
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:16 am

hey, leave me I have the flu and I'm going through a rough time in life right now! But I WILL have it as soon as I feel like posting it!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top