mission Place de la Concorde - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

mission Place de la Concorde - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

mission Place de la Concorde

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mission Place de la Concorde - Page 4 Empty Re: mission Place de la Concorde

Post by Steven Walker Mon May 10, 2010 1:07 pm

As he stood on hearing brain was there something went numb inside him. "Good about time rob was acared whitless,also explains why Brian was late. " he said he didn't know what to think after a few minets he sighed "guess some one had to take control of the mission can't let that stop " he said taking a cup of coffee and walking to the back door " I'd like to go see them , do you think it will be all right?" he asked watching john and andrew off playing by the barn.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Mon May 10, 2010 1:15 pm

"Oh, I'm sure. I went back earlier, while Robert was still here, found that Khaat's pregnancy clothes are too big already now that she doesn't have Abbey. I had to go to her house and get her some of her own regular things to wear for a bit. Robert is keeping her for a couple of days because she is so ungodly thin and so weak. Steven, she came so close to dying last night. If it weren't for Brian continuing to give her energy spells while Robert was delivering Abbey, we might have lost her. Brian was wonderful. He is a very talented healer. And now he's determined to make sure she's going to be okay. You should have seen them when they were kids," Katherine laughed. "I could never see one without the other. Sort of like John and Andrew. Nobody knows her like he does now, except perhaps Robert. I think Brian decided he didn't like Rob, and he's appointed himself as her and Abbey's bodyguard for the moment. When he doesn't like something, he follows through. Well, I hear you already saw that last night."
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 150
Special Abilities : Medium, Talking to Birds, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon May 10, 2010 1:23 pm

Steven placed his cup down on the counter "Im going to work on your fences for a bit, i noticed the ones in the south medow are down" he said but it was just an excuse to get away inside he was tired of hearing how perfect brian was with Khaat and abby. He looked at her as he passed, walking out the door. As he did he picked up a large axe that sat just out side the door. Saying nothing he walked off down to the medow and the fence.

Reatching it he dug the axe into the ground and puled out the broken fence pole aperating a new one. Taking a new one he lay it down and cut it using the axe to make a point at one end then he placed it into the hole. He reperted it several times each time he hit harder till it got the better of him and he could hold back no more he puntched the last one and sat down his back resting against the pole as he breathed hard.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Mon May 10, 2010 2:10 pm

Katherine did not go out right away. She was far too angry. She had a lot of patience, but Steven had run hers out completely. Katherine's mind and Robert's were both on their daughter and granddaughter who had put up such a long and courageous fight just to stay alive, and Steven, it appeared, was thinking only of himself. He seemed to be stuck there.

Katherine finally went out and accio'd the axe back into the barn. She tried to keep her voice calm and restrain her anger at him. "Steven, I hope I only have to say this one time to you. There is no one here who is not sympathetic to your loss. However, you are being very inappropriate right now. Khaat is in very serious condition, and so is Abbey--although we do believe it will all work out well. I do not know what she ever did that gave you the slightest idea that she had any romantic feelings for her, but trust me, she only has feelings for her husband. You really must stop chasing a married woman. Robert and I will always be protective of her, and we do have our differences about her choice of a husband, but she has chosen to stay with him. I do not want you or anyone else interfering in that. And, just so you know, she has many, many male friends. I know all about your jealously of Brian, but he is as close to a brother to her as she knows. Do you plan on being jealous of every male friend she has? If Robert and I could pick her husband for her, we would not pick Rob, and right now we would not pick you either. You have your own needs at heart, and you do not have hers. Did you forget so soon your mission you had last night? I'd have thought, if you were any sort of father, you'd have been hugging your sons for all they were worth to you. But here you are, ignoriing them, and having a temper tantrum of your own because Brian helped to save Khaat's life. I like you. I really do. But, for the last time, stop chasing her on the rebound, and deal with your grief, and start being a father to your sons!"

Furious, she apparated back to the house before he had the slightest chance to reply. She didn't want to hear his words until he had had a chance to think. She wanted him to think before he spoke.
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon May 10, 2010 4:00 pm

Steven felt her apparate to behind him he didn't move but litened to what she had to say "wait what?" he said standing to face her but she had gone. Now he was confused he walked back if anything to get the axe again all the time he was walking he was thinking about what would give her that idea. He reatched the door and pushed it open watching her "ok so what was that all about?" he asked " me and Khaat, never, shes married , yes I did at one stage but not now, thats over with , what got me annoyed this morrning was you going on about how brian did this and brain did that, well brian screwed up last night, so bad he got himself hurt, bad , I had to take over, Robert even said we saved more last night that even he'd seen 37 we saved , 37 kids from being used " he paused "I understand Khaat is in hospital now and I am going to see her once I have fixed your fence and said hello to my son, only because i know visiting times don't start for another hour because im just a freind and not family, John by the way was playing with andrew in the tree house, he was so intent on playing i didn't want to disterb him, but he did see me " he folded his arms across his chest as he looked at her.

"I still want to know what gave you the impreshion that I wanted to be ramanticly involved with a married woman "he could not help but chuckle "Im sorry, but I don't do that sort of thing, its not my nature , ok, ok for a while after i found out Janet was gone I did look to her, but as a good freind nothing more "
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Mon May 10, 2010 7:09 pm

"For your information, Brian did not screw up," Katherine defended him. She had always felt like Brian was like a son to her, and she did automatically defend him. "There was far more there than you know. The man he was chasing was the leader of the organization. He killed the former first mate of the organization, one of Brian's mentors, and almost killed Brian twice. He's killed numerous organization members and even some children right in front of Brian's eyes. Brian saw him take a baby, and was determined to get that child back without getting anyone else killed. And he was willing to do it at the cost of his own life. Whether you know it or not, Brian knows his job and does it well, or Robert would not leave it in his hands."
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon May 10, 2010 7:48 pm

steven listened to her and sighed "Im not dougting his integraty, robert chose him for the job thats enouph, but what i saw was fool hardy and reckless, what happen to his rule never leave your partner alone , does that only count to the members and not higher ranking. " he looked at her " He told us all that before the misshion, ow and one more thing don't you think i saw all that , in teh rangers we had to go into a baby farm , women being used for those wealth who wanted children but couldn't have any , young girls raped by men who though of them as machines to produce there off spring. " he stepped closer to her "It took me two weeks to get the images of what I saw out of my mind, but with meditation and janets help i did " he closed his eyes for amoment themn spoke as he opened them "I have told nobody that before" his voice softer and calmer "now if you'll excuse me I see johns waving to me , I have my sons to play with." he turned and was about to walk out the door when he turned to her now smiling "thanks, Mom " he said and laughed as he ran out the door picking up john and andrew and running around as if they were flying under his arms as they laughed so did he.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Mon May 10, 2010 8:13 pm

Katherine shook her head. She was glad he had been alright with her lecture. And she was glad to see him with his sons. She finished taking the cookies out of the oven and had the frosting mix itself in several different colors. She knew the boys could have a good time painting the cookies when they cooled. She got out lots of little paint brushes for them to use instead of little plastic knives, thinking that was probably more fun.

She also had a large casserole for dinner made up and was ready to put it into the oven for dinner. She was getting very anxious for an update on Khaat, though. Khaat and Abbey both.
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon May 10, 2010 8:25 pm

steven walked in and sat down heavily in a chair "boy, I don't know if im getting old or their getting more energy but im done in " he said panting as he slumped into the chair "ok im going to clean up then pop to the hospital I'll call them in to decorate those lovely cookies " he reatched out but felt a slap from her to say no you don't and he grinned " later, when i get back " standing back up he moved to the door and gave a whistle John came first then andrew "Kates made some cookies you want to decorate , I just have to pop somewhere" john gave him a look that could kill "its to see Khaat and abby I will be back in time for supper" he said and saw John smile and move to he table "I want the train one " he said happiy as he pointed to it in the rack.

steven chuckled and headed for the bed room to change again, he had not changed so many times in his life . walking back out he headed for the kitchen "ok now you boys be good and i'll bring back some treats from the sweet shop" he said smiling loking at Kate "I'll give her your love to don't worry and I'll tell you all about it when i get back " he slipped on his black steston ad headed to the floo , thowing powder in he spoke "St Mongos" and he stepped threw.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top