mission Place de la Concorde - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

mission Place de la Concorde - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

mission Place de la Concorde

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mission Place de la Concorde - Page 3 Empty Re: mission Place de la Concorde

Post by Steven Walker Sun May 09, 2010 9:41 pm

steven sat bolt upright as he was woken he turned to face Brian he still felt just as tired if not more "no its not that I've see worse , no this was diferent "he said siting on the edge of the bed" it felt so real as if i'd made a connection to some one, some one not good" he said "he was taking two babys right out from some ones house they looked only a few months old " he stopped as he felt a headache start he rubbed his temples knowing it was from lack of sleep but how could he. now knowing he may have seen an abduction that he could do nothing about.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Sun May 09, 2010 9:58 pm

"Well, I wish I could console you with some good fuzzy feelings, but these sorts of things happen every day, not just at festivals. And it happens all over the world. All I can tell you is that if we get the information, we'll do everything we can to track the kids down and return them home, if what you had was a vision of some sort. That's all anybody can do." Brian said quietly. 'If you get anything that will help, you need to tell me."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun May 09, 2010 10:07 pm

steven rubbed his eyes and looked at him he pushed the memory to one side and stood up to finish dressing " Robert here or has he gone?" he asked as he slipped on his clean tee shirt and grabbed his windbracker from the coat hooks "If i find anything out I'll relay it to you as soon as I can " he chuckled "you didn't follow doctors orders or did I slep for a whole day ? " he said "you know where I am if you need me, ow it was nice working with ya Brian " he headed down the stairs and out side where he aperated back to Roberts farm.

Finding his room he lay on the bed now hoping he could sleep better. witch he did drifing into a restful sleep this time he didn't waker even when John snuck in and tried to wake him. Runing back out he spoke to Kate "maam why is father so tired?" he asked "didn't he sleep last night?" he took some toast from a rack and ate it.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Sun May 09, 2010 10:25 pm

"No, Dear. Your daddy was out working all night. He's fine. He just is very tired. Let him sleep because when he wakes up, you are going to be the first thing he wants to see. I promise," Katherine smiled at John. "Where is Andrew? Is he okay?"
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 150
Special Abilities : Medium, Talking to Birds, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Sun May 09, 2010 10:30 pm

John smiled when he asked about Andrew he shrugged "last I saw he was playing pool " he said moving back to the table "wonder how long dad will sleep for ?" he said thinking "brt its ages and ages" he sighed as he sat down eating the toast "ow fred got his first leg today" he said thinking it was the bigest thing around he grinned at kate "might get his othr tomorrow".
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Mon May 10, 2010 12:23 am

"Oh! How wonderful! I am so glad to hear that. Let's go find Andrew and perhaps we'll make some cut out sugar cookies. I have a whole wooden basket of different kinds of cutters. You and Andrew can pick out what shapes you want, even if you want to use them all. Besides and then when they're cool, we can all decorate them. They'll be a wonderful surprise for him when he wakes up. He's going to want to see you and Andrew. I'm sure he's missed you a lot. " Katherine smiled.
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon May 10, 2010 12:00 pm

John looked at her and nodded "will he be like this all the time he's working?" he asked now worried that his dad would be so tired he would not get to see him.

Some time later Steven woke feeling much better he streched out on the bed listening to the quiet round him he could sell cooking from the kitchen. But he decided he could spend a little longer in bed so with his arms behind his head and a smile on his face he closed his eyes again. He had to admit being back working again made hm happier, but he also reaied he had a job to do on the farm. Khaat had kicked up quiet a storm and he needed to check everything was in order. With a deep sigh he sat up and acccioed a clean shirt slipping it on her stood up headed for the kitchen and his breakfast since the two slices of toast had worn off. "morning " he said cheerfully as he walked into the room smiling as he saw John sat at the table and kate stood by the cooker " that smells good " he said looking at the golden brown cookies on a tray.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Mon May 10, 2010 12:34 pm

"You missed lunch, but there's a plate for you in the fridge. You can get it, and I"m sure you know how to just magically reheat it if you like. There's also a salad in the fridge to go with it. You'll find plenty there I'm sure. And, of course, there's always coffee, or muggle sodas. Whatever you want. The boys are outside. John's been looking for you. He misses you. He's not used to you working a night shift, evidently. Why don't you go see them first and then come get your late lunch? Robert is working, so dinner might be late anyway. By the way, Robert had a good excuse for being late last night. Khaat went into premature labor and gave birth to Abbey in the early hours of the morning. She and Abbey are fine, but Abbey is very small. She's going to need to be in the NICU for awhile. And Khaat is weak. She wasn't ready for all of that. She needed those last couple of months to build her strength before she had to go through all that."
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon May 10, 2010 12:46 pm

Steven noded when she said there was food in the fridge he opend the door and stuck his head in but when she mentioned about Khaat he brought his head up fast hitting it on a shelf "Owch !!" he said stepping back as he rubbed it " she'll be all right, I mean Khaat and Abby?" he asked all thoughts of food now gone from his mind, he felt a little put out that nobody had told him thatnight about this but then why would they he was just some one she had helped "How rob taking the news" he said his tone changing to a slightly deeper one that said he was not please to say his name.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Mon May 10, 2010 12:50 pm

"Ah, well, Rob, now he's a strange one," Katherine laughed. "He was scared out of his mind. Well, he knew Khaat and Abbey were in life threatening danger. He ended up fainting altogether at one point. He's not the first dad who's done that, though. He'll come around when the fear wears off and be a good dad. Brian pulled himself together and went to be with Khaat. He's just known her too long to leave her alone. We didn't purposely leave you out from knowing, Steven, but you really were so busy last night. You had all you could do just with the mission. "
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top