mission Place de la Concorde - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

mission Place de la Concorde - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

mission Place de la Concorde

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mission Place de la Concorde - Page 2 Empty Re: mission Place de la Concorde

Post by Steven Walker Sun May 09, 2010 7:57 pm

Steven noded he had heard the crew member"yeah I would" he moved past him up to Brians room but waited at the door way waiting while Robert was there. with his arms folded he waited listening to anything that was being said he hoped not against him for as far as he was concerned they had rescued alot of children that night.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun May 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Robert happened to open the door to remove a load of bloody clothes and linens. "Ah! So you finally finished, did you?" he smiled, "Well done, Steven. Well done indeed. A lot of kids saved, a lot of enemies heavily wounded. We sent them a strong message last night. That was one of our better nights. You're welcome to go in and see him. He's going to be fine. He'll be back up by tomorrow if he obeys me. Tonight, if he doesn't." Robert laughed.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun May 09, 2010 8:10 pm

steven nodded to Robert " tonight " she said moving into the room "hey thought the rule was we back each other up ?" he said his face may have said be harsh but his tone was not "Robert says you'll be fine my tomorrow , if you stay put, all the kids ar being taken care of and all of the members are accounted for , some minor cuts and scrapes but nothing mayor apart from you" he said standing at the foot of his bed he knew he looked terable but he also know he would not sleep till he knew every one would be ok including Brian " so how you felling?"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Sun May 09, 2010 8:18 pm

"Better than I look, I"m sure," Brian managed a laugh. "Robert has some potent magic. It almost gives me a bit of a buzz. I'm glad we're good then. He hasn't given me a count yet. I'm still waiting on that."

"That's because he hasn't had time," Robert laughed, returning to hear Brian talking about him.. "He's been busy saving your butt and patching you up. When did I teach you to be so impatient? We did well. 32. That's better than we've ever done, especially with no losses, and some good offensive moves. Idiots took a muggle kid by mistake in the bunch, though. I'll have to do some memory wiping on that kid. I think that's only happened once before. But a muggle kid will do them absolutely no good. Not for what they want. Well done, Brian. And you did it without me. I"m proud of you. And, Steven, I'm glad you were along. You feeling a bit better after doing a good night's work?"
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun May 09, 2010 8:28 pm

Steven looked at Robert then to Brian "yeah but a good nights , sorry days sleep will freshen me up" he said rubbing the back of his neck as he looked at both of them "Robert you looked over the kids yet i think one or two were hurt " he asked knowing he probaly already did look them over. Looking at his clothes he knew he must look dirty and scruffy and was looking forward to a long hot shower "well think i'll grab a hot shower and some hot food " he said turning to Brian he pointed his finger "you... stay in that bed till tomorrow" he chuckle and shook his head as he passed Robert "how the boys?" he asked
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Sun May 09, 2010 8:35 pm

"All children treated and accounted for," Robert reported. "The boys are fine. They are up, they've had breakfast, and they're hunting bugs for Frog and for the pygmy puff. They slept fine all night. And as for you, I think you need to get some food, a shower, and some sleep before you get back to them. Or you could go back home and do all that. That's up to you. Maybe your boys would be interested in seeing you, and I'm sure Katherine would fix you something and would be happy to do it. Your choice."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun May 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Steven thought for a moment "I'll shower here then head back , don't want them asking any more questions that arnr't needed " he said feeling himself become tired so much so he wobbled slightly he stood "didn't realize how dificult it was getting back into the swing of things" he said to Robert "give me an hour , maybe 4 and I'll be back" with a streach he walked off towards the bedrooms and gathered his things for his shower.

standing under the hot water of the shower he let it run over his back his head resting on the tiles in the shower as he felt himself close his eyes but he forced them open again he felt exausted like his body was about to force him to shut down and sleephe pushe himsel;f to dress then headed back to dress. sitting on the bed he watched the others walk by hoping robert wouldn't see him this exauseted.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Sun May 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Brian had just finished a light breakfast, ordered by Robert, before he settled. Owen came and collected Brian's tray, delivered it to the kitchen and then headed upstairs to his room. He saw Steven sitting on the bed, looking completely done in. "You need to just get some sleep. That's a lot for a newbie, Especially one who was a bit out of practice. You did really well. " Owen stretched out on his bed and soon fell asleep.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun May 09, 2010 9:23 pm

steven heard a vgoice and looked up there stood Own who he'd met earlier "I can't I have to get back to My boys" he said but as he stood up he sat back down on the bed again hard . Seeing Own laid down he forced himself to do the same, his eyes closing as he finally fell asleep in just his jeans.

He drept of his farm and the animals on it he saw his freind he medicine man smiling to him as he waved him away to collage but tehn it turned black his mind seem to turn against him as he se4e to see threw the eyes of another darker man as he looked down at a small child nothing but a baby no it was two side by side. He tossed and turned on the bed. he could see the mans hand reatching for the children as if his own "No, don't, No " he shouted.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Sun May 09, 2010 9:33 pm

Brian saw Steven having a nightmare. There were some things that didn't change. This was a common reaction from to men who had been in Steven's situation. Their first mission was always the hardest. Brian had actually expected this. He had gotten up when his instincts told him something wasn't right. He shook Steven gently, seeing that Owen had slept and gone. Owen was like himself and didn't sleep much.

"The first mission is always the hardest," Brian said quietly. "What you need now is to see your boys. I'm sorry your sleep wasn't restful, but I know the first time doing this is hard for everybody. You did well. But now you need to go see your own boys and give them a hug. You'll feel better."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top