wedding and baby shoping - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wedding and baby shoping - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wedding and baby shoping

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding and baby shoping - Page 2 Empty Re: wedding and baby shoping

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:02 pm

abby smiled "yes they're beautiful they will look so handsom in them" she said smiling back at chansan "thank you very much " she said "Now I hope I can get threw the next three months with out one of these deciding to come early" she said gently rubbng her tummy , both babies were quiet for now and she was glad for it ment she could enjoy her time with Gackt "ok baby things , what is it we kneed that your family haven't already given us" she asked grinning to him " mamasan and obasan have done so much for these two and there not even born yet" it was then her tumy rubbled "ow guess feeding time" she said "not for them but me" she hooked her arm around his "do you know any good sushi bars round here I feel like some, and I know its good for growing babys too" she chuckled now smiling hapily
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:58 pm

Gackt nodded to her."Yes they will indeed, we still need to work on names though."he took her hand when she said she hoped the next three months would be good if the babies didnt decide to come early."I dont know abouut that, our one son seems determined to enter the world a great deal."he smiled as she mentioned the baby things. "Lets see..we need two baby tubs for washing them up, one of those baby carriers thatr yo put around yourself to carry a baby, i dont want a sling ..i want one those things that the babies feet go through ,it kind of like a harness, you know what i mean, i also want to get one those stroller attachment things for our bicycles so we can get the twins out in the fresh air ,oh a helmets for their little heads, oogie can ride in the back in it with them."he said softly to her. "theres is more but we can work on it later since you are hungry and i want to take you to morimotos, it's masharas grandpasan's sushi bar and besides im in the mood for some as well."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:27 pm

Abby smiled as he rattled off a list of things they needed to get for the babys she sighed and loked at her tummy as he said one was determined to come into the world early "yes I get that feeling too from him" she said gently rubbing it in cercles , she looked up at him when he spoke of morimotos "ow sounds perfect" she said leaning on him as they walked "and I agree those slings are dangerouse i heard thinga about them carriers are much safer but we'll need tweo , one for you and one for me" she grinned "you don't think im carrying both do you?" she grinned to him as they walked .
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:18 pm

gackt nodded as she said she got that feeling from one the babies too."yes mormitos will be good because then i can talk to mashara, he's in town and i wanted to ask him to be my best man and about being a god father but also about his intenrions with hydeiko." he also nodded when she told him she agreed with him about the baby slings."Yes, at the clinic we had to treat some babies because of it for oxygen delpletion, good thing their parents had the presence of mind to get there in the nick of time , cariers arew more safe and yes ill get two, as we are going to have to split our time minding each one as we go to work,right?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:50 pm

Abby nodded and smiled "thank goodness you knew about it" she said as she walked with him toward the restaraunt. she heard her tummy growl again and chuckled "ow it would be nice if he wanted to coart her " she said smiling "might calm her down and make her settle down too" she said rembering how she was punched by her when she first met her in hogwarts. turning to face his she smiled "whats he like, is he perfect for her?" she asked holding his arm as they walked. she though more about hyde and smiled happy she was there sons god mother her smile changed to a grin a sdhe though about hyde and mashara and if they should have children.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Gackt smirked as she said thank goodness he knew about it. He laughed when her tummty growled."my you are hungry, but yes it would be nice if he did decide to court her, make her settle down and be calm as you said, i think in her heart hyde wants a husband and family, like we are going to have. "he smiled widely when she asked if mashara was perfect for hyde."you'll see when you meet him, but you know how we balance each other out?kind of like chi is-ying and yang, well mashara is hydes ying."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:29 pm

Abby could not help herself when he said she balanced him out "yeah I understand " she said hr hand resting on her baby bup as they moved "I hope hes there for you to speak to, he sounds perfect for her , not that were playing match maker or anything" she chuckled seeing the resaraunt just up ahead in front of them people lined up out side "wow thats along cue this place must be good " she said her face went to concern "do you think we'll get in and do you think they will have a quiet back room" she grinned to him
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:52 pm

gackt nodded when she said she understood and then asked if mashara would be there for him to speak to."Im sure he's somewhere around here ,we just have to find him, of course not that we are playign cupid like you said."he said with a laugh then whistled when the line seemed very long for the cue. "Oh its good allright, if mashara is cooking with his grandpachan it should be, and they do have a nice back room , its used for family mostly, more often then not by mashara when he has a headache from those stupid women in here giggling at him and trying to pinch his bottom when he has to wait on them, i think thats why he likes to be in the back and cook, but yes we can get in."he said softly as he whispered to the man at the door a word."mashed potato sent me."the man smiled at hit a button on the door which summoned a tiny old man wearing an apron who immediately hugged him and then bowed to abby."now why havent you come sooner you naughty boy and showed me your wife to be? are you tryng to make an old man sad?"chen-san said as he pretended to pout. "come and get in before the crowd makes your finacee nervous."rei-rei! fetch this gentleman and his fiancee a menu at once!"the old man barked as he lead them inside and to a large door"go inside and rest, its quiet back here..mashara uses it as his "escape room...but you'll find it nice and quiet ."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:08 pm

mashara looked up a he heard a familier voice he smiled out the corner of his mouth "well gakt long time no see , and wow what a beauty at your side " her thought to himself as they passed him by he sighed as yet another female gave it alrady sore bottom pintch "Ouch please it is already tendered from your admerations" he said backing away after he had placed there meal in front of him. Quick he headed fo his escape room and Gackt.

Pushing open the door he would have snuck in but several woman customers grinned and strted moving towards him "ow boy" quickly he dove into the room breathing out as he quickly shut the door behind him. Turning to face into the room he grinned "Hey Gackt whos the beutiful flowwer whos way in bloom" he said moving to there side.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:23 pm

gackt laughed as he heard mashara's voice "yes it's been too long old friend."he was about to introduce abby to him when some female pinched mashara and then him."ow my bottom, abby that woman just pinched me and mashara, give her what for."he said with a pout as he only wanted abby to pinch his bottom not some strange nutty woman, he felt sorry for mashara if this is what happend to him all day. as they made their way in he let out a sigh of relif glad he was alone witha bby when he heard several female voices , he saw the door open and hoped that they werent coming in or abby would murder those women and he'd have to pull her off. he smiled when it was only mashara looking dishevled and worse for wear. he smiled when he asked who the beautiful flower who was in bloom was."That is my finacee and bride to be abby kari who is off limits to you mashed potato so back off, or ill have to tell hydeiko on you!"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top