wedding and baby shoping - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wedding and baby shoping - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wedding and baby shoping

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding and baby shoping - Page 3 Empty Re: wedding and baby shoping

Post by Mashara Morimoto Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:30 pm

mashara smiled to Abby "well I can tell he hasn't chaged he always did get the most beautiful woman, and my you actuaslly getting married never though i'd see the day " his eyes sparkled when he mentioned Hyde "how is she these days haven't seen her around for a long time" he said he smiled loking at abby when he saw her tummy "may I ?" he asked seing the nodd she gave he getly placed his hand on her tummy feeling a soft kick "wow you ahve some quidditch players in there Gackt you lucke dog you" he said grinning.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:38 pm

gackt grinned as mashara complimented abby."That's cause abby was my girlfriend at school you ham! well untill she had to go back breify to romania , but i found her again and im never going to let go."he said with a grin."You watch out for him abby, he's still the same trying to flirt with my woman ."he sniffed at his best friend."AH you think you'd never see the day? it will be a lucky day when we see you married." he grinned and poked abby gently when mashara spoke of hyde."she's well and down for the wedding, and shes going to help abby and i with the birth., she's been asking about you."he laughed when mashara said he was going to have some qudditch players in the family."maybe, but then i kind of think abby and i will let them do what they wish at school, i dont want to pressure them like our dads did with us you know."he said softly. "so hows your grandpa then?we breifly saw him at the door, he said i was naughty and then he dissappered, also how is your sister then?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:52 pm

He nodded "I rember, but she looks radiant now" he looked at Gackt when he said tht hyde was there "realy " he said his cheeks turned crimson "there fine and healthy, grandpa will probaly come in soon to find out why im not out side cooking and you can talk more" he said " so you have any names choosen?" he asked motioning to teh small low table in front of them "please sit i'll make you some thing to eat right in front of you if you'll excuse me for a moment". turning he moved to the door pausing before he opened it and dove out "sorry ladies I am ther wise engaged, a very important person just arived with his soon to be wife and they deman my presance" he grinned seing the pouts from the woman He was glad Gackt came now..
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:54 pm

gackt smiled when he said abby looked radiant."i know shes lovelyier then ever."he said as he kissed her hand.he laughed when mashara looked red as he mentioned hydeiko."good to know the old man is fine and healthy, glad to know yumiko is well also, we heard she's working for the minister of magic laisons office to japan, she was allways driven your sister was."he said softly."well we decided that we are going to have their middle names from both my father and abbys but no definate first names yet and no..we arent naming one mashara if thats what you are hinting at mr godfather."he said as he and abby sat. he laughed as mashara dove out and heard what he had said to the ladies at the door."perhaps i should rescue him later abby, i can put on those ugly sunglasses ryu gave me and pretend to be that singer camui."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Abby smiled as mashara dove out eh door ,"yes maybe you should , he seems quite the young man " she said rubbing her tummy where one had kicked her earlier "If im not mistaken he still likes Hyde" she said grinning "did you noticed how his cheeks turned pink at th mere mention of his name" she said pushing a cushion behind her back as she sat faceing him. Abby made the tea as a traditonal wife would handing the first cup to hm then poring her own as she would if japanese.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Gackt laughed. "I will in a bit, if he seems too stressed, plus i think too he still likes hydeiko."he laughed again as she said that masharas cheeks turned pink when they mentioned hydes name."yes he went all tomato colored .He kissed her cheek when she made the tea for him like a proper little japanese house wife would."ah allready turning into the proper japanse wife i see, you are a credit to me abbychan, mashara must still be getting pinched and i know you are hungry, do you think i should distract those ladies so he can come and give us our food?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:13 pm

Abby smiled when he said he turned tomato colored but at the rumble of her belly again she nodded " If its all right to do so" she said with a smile "before our sons decide to come out and feed themselves" she chuckled , she gave alow bow at his responce at her making tea "well you have been a true father, my soon to be husband" she said her eyes holding a twinkel as she spoke. she gasped as she heard a yell from out side, sounding like mashara she looked at Gackt "I think now would be a good time to help him" she said leanng back on the cushion behind her.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:37 pm

Gackt nodded."I think it will be, ill just run about looking important and sign some things as camui told me they are a bit more resevered with him since he's a bit more mischeious, and mashara is so shy they take advantage so just let me get ready then before the babies lead a mutiny."he smiled when she bowed."Yes i know, but really abby you me well that i can get my own tea, but truely i am touched that you did so."he said as he kissed her and then put on the sunglasses and fixed his hair the way camui fixed his."allright im about to go now wish me luck."he said opening the door and walking with confidence as he saw mashara being conered by some very bostierious ladies that werent just intent on pinching poor msahras bottom, they looked like they'd do much more if he didnt rescue him."excuse me but do you ladies mind?i need borrow yourwaited please."he said with a bow to ladies, now distracting them as they put their eyes on him and not a mashara anyone, the other ladies looseing their grip on mashara and focusing on him now."Now if you ladies promise to behave and not pinch that cute waiter anymore for tonight i promise to sign your things and come out later to sing." the ladies all smiled in agreement as he signed various things of theirs and wagged his finger at one lady when she asked him to sign her bossom. he thought of poor mashara and whispered to him."go and feed abby, when shes done tell her to come out and act like that spoiled woman camui is going out with now, she knows the one..tell her the blonde actress and she'll know what im talking about."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:52 pm

Hyde had gotten a call from one Abby asking to join them for lunch, however when she saw where they would be dinning she was a little uneasy. It had been some time since she had seen Mashara and the pain when thinking of him was always fresh. She loved him with every ounce of her being, but he had all ready told her that it would never be.

She sighed and then straightened up, her long raven hair was curled about a dozen time and left to fall around her, she had on a pair of blue jean cutoffs, a black halter top and no hat for once. She did however have some sunglasses on and pulled them up onto the top of her head pulling her hair back. "All right here goes girl, you can do this. Besides better now then at the wedding." She told herself.

Great now I am talking to myself , She thought and shook her head with a small smile before stepping through the doors.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:00 pm

mashara breathed a sigh when the women stopped pintiching him and went to Gackt he smiled and nodded , but ehn froze as he saw a figure walk into the restraunt. Taking a deep breath he walked slowly over " Wellcome to my restaraunt where would you like to be seated?" he asked trying to hide just how scared he was " Hello Hyde " her said his voice now slightly more softer that he ushually spoke his eyes fixed on her alone every one in the room seem to disapear for him. Standing there it was him and her. A scream brought him back as he turned to see a young woman running right at him "ow no " he sdai and before he could do anything he took hold of her hand quickly leading her to the back room where Abby sat. Passing the sushi bar he grabbed four trays and took them with him. Placing them down he turned to look at her "Sorry about that , some of the female customers get pinchy" he said noticing he had not let go of her hand "you still look good Hyde"
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top