wedding and baby shoping - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wedding and baby shoping - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wedding and baby shoping

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding and baby shoping - Page 12 Empty Re: wedding and baby shoping

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:47 pm

Obachan smiled as the first baby came out."you have a son abby and gackt."she said softly as she cut the cord and then suctioned off his nose and ears and slapped him on the butt and he cried."one with a pair of healthy lungs, i'll let you hold him after your other son comes out, in the mean time im going to clean him and get him into the incbator."obachan cleaned the baby and put a diaper and little blue hat on him and wrapped him up and placed him into the magic incubator and then returned to abby."Oh good , your other son decided to sneak out a bit while i was working on his brother, he's out to his shoulders, one more push abby and he'll be out."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Abby watched as a small baby was wrapped and made to cry she smiled but then felt teh second start its way out this one was smaller and so she didn't feel so much pain but she still hd the user to push him out while Aobasan was dealing with the first "tired ... obasan so tired " she said softly wanting to lay back and sleep now but she knew she couldn't one was still to be born she now lent heavily against Gackt "Im sorry gackt , Ima sorry the didn't wait " she said even her voice sounded tired.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Gackt smiled as he saw his first son being born but then caught his breathe when he saw the second one comeing out ."shh abby it will be allright."he said as he saw obachan come back and help abby."I know you are tired abby but one more please and then you can sleep okay?'she said as more the baby came out but abby needed to push more for him to come out all the way. he went and kissed her cheek."it's alllright sunflower, it's allright."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Abby didn't know where she got the stregnth from but as Gackt spoke she gave one last big push and cried out as she did hoping it was enouph for the second baby to be born . Then that was it ,with all her strength gone she drifted into unconshiosness falling back on the bed breathing hard but un aware of if her second son was born. In her drream she drempt of her mother and father they smiled to her and nodded her sister stood with them smiling also "your sons will do you proud abby" she heard her father say before watching them slowly dispear.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Obachan cut the cord for the second baby and cleaned him up and such and then put him into the incubator with his brother. obachan finished up by cleaning and healing abby up. "allright im done , you've brought too healthy sons into the world abby, both are doing fine even though they are early..the smaller one has to be fed more each day for his growth, but everything should be fine., just get your rest and then later gackt can give you them to give you body warmth and to try and get them to nurse a bit."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:12 pm

Abby didn't have the stregnth to awnser her but just smiled slightly falling a sleep as she lay. The next time she woke she felt some what empty her hand moving to her tummy but finding it back to its flat state it had been even though she felt still weak she turned her head to look around she was clean and dressed again "Gackt?" she asked softly her voice ruff from all the screaming and crying out of that night rolling to her side she saw a glass of water beside the bed and smiled "obasan " she said crockaly as she took it and took sip sighing as she felt the cool water sooth her throat. it was then she heard a small wimper from an incubator. placing the glass on the bed stand she sat up slowly.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:03 pm

Gackt smiled as abby awoke. "yes sunflower?he said as she called out his name."Im here and the babies are fine, you did a wonderful job." he said with a very big smile on his face. He nodded when she said obasan's name and smiled about that water."she thinks of everything. He stood up when he heard a small wiper from the incubator and wheeled it to the side of the bed next to abby."there they are, our sons mamasan, say hello to her little ones."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:13 pm

Abby turned to see gackt stood by the incubator he smiled and nodded "yes I found she has " motioning to teh night dress she wore her body ached but she felt a little better when he brought the incubator over , she could not help but smile "whitch one was first he should have the name of your father and the second grandpasan" she watched as one kicked out his leg "ah ha thats the one who kept kicking me " she said chucking and smiling at Gackt "I just wish they could have waited and been bigger" she said "or at lest till after the wedding" she looked up at him woried "what happens now, will they still be accepted being born out of wedlock?" she asked reatching in she touched one on his head he moved against her "he has dark hair like yours, daddy gackt " she grinned unalble to resist.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Gackt nodded as she saiud about the gown obachan had dressed her in. he smiled as she veiwed the babies with him ."The bigger one was out first hes the one who kpet kicking you, obachan said he was kicking all the way out when he came."He smiled again as she chuckled."i think we should call him Tatsuya Jin
and Ryuu Kazuya for the littler one, i do think the bigger one will be like hydeiko in quidditch and the littler one like i was."he said softly as he wagged his finger at the babies."Yes i do wish they had been bigger, i do worry about llittler one more, he's going to need more noruishment to thrive and grow."
He laughed soflty as abby spoke of them being born out of wedlock."honestly woman , with the way my family is do you honestly think they'd not accept our children? i mean hyde and i werent excactly legal either and neither was mamsan and her brother nor was my father and his sister, so there you see you have nothing to worry about, my family are not people who would do that to you or our sons, besides that..as soon as you are well i think we should have the wedding so we can legalise everything and i can give our sons my name."he smiled as she touched one their sons."Hei he does, but he has your color eyes and im afriad he's going to have hydeikos temperment, now the llittle one has your hair the color of sun flower, but as sure as im standing here, i swear those eyes of his are going to be like my own."he said softly as he reached to touch the littller one."Now don't you let your bigger brother bully you just because he's older and bigger then you ryuu."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Abby smiled she liked the names he had gven them "I like those names , they seem to suit them " she looked at Ryuu brushing her finger over his cheek " he will have all the girls after him " she said. she managed to grin as he told her of his family "I guess its one mor tradition I kept with out knowing it " she said reaching out she took Gackts hand " Tatsuya and Ryuu Kazama " she said smiling feeling some what overcome with emotion she could not hold back a tear "there beautiful" and with a deep sigh she lay back on the bed now slightly tired but happy "do you think Obasan will make her soup?" she asked softly as she looked at him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top