A midnight Swim
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A midnight Swim Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A midnight Swim

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A midnight Swim Empty A midnight Swim

Post by Harry Thornburg Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:02 am

It was midnight - cold windy night. Harry decided to take a midnight swim in the lake...splash, he jumped into the water, gasping as the cold, icy water surrounded him and then accidentally shallowing a mouthful of water down his throat. He quickly shut his mouth and drained the rest of it down his throat though the taste of it was not so pleasurable as drinking a nice, clean fresh water from a tap. The water tasted more dirtier and more saltier, it had little gunk of broken-off seaweed that made it taste even worse and slimier. Push, stroke, kick it was all he needed to do to be able to swim, he pushed himself deeper into the water and explored everything around him; bubble forming and flowing out of his nose and popping as the pressure of the water was pressed onto it.

Harry continued to look around, still trying to keep himself afloat in his position and saw a ruin down below. To his dismay he turned around and saw a tail whipping in front of him. It took only a few second for him to realize what it was -- it was a female merperson or whatever they called when it was only one merpeople, cause to him it sounded like the plural. All of a sudden a quite, musical voice filled up his ears it sounded like a lullaby; the merpeople were playing a lullaby and it was so lovely he forgotten to breath so after a few second he realized he wasn't breathing and felt like his lung was not functioning anymore because of it lack of air. Quickly, he swam back up to the surface and when he got there he gasped and ran his hand up his face and through his hair, pulling it back.
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

A midnight Swim Empty Re: A midnight Swim

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:10 am

Nikki was awake all night and couldn't go to sleep and had too much on her mind. She growled to herself and got out of the castle and made her way to the lake. She was wearing long yellow pyjama pants with blue slippers but a black singlet top and her hair was suprisingly still straigtened. She saw someone swimming and thought that person was absolutely crazy. She walked near the lake and saw that it was Harry. What're you doing, committing suicide!? Nikki asked, concerned for Harry's health. It's absolutely freezing! Nikki admitted, though she was always cold and was getting harder for her to tell the difference when it was cold or whether it was only her. She missed Harry so much - she wanted to hug him, hold him, kiss him and talk to him and tell him how much he means to her, but wasn't sure how he felt about her and could only keep these feelings bottled inside of her until he made the first move, that was just how things Nikki thinks it should go.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:45 am

Harry kept himself afloat on the surface of the water, when suddenly he heard a familiar voice from across the water behind him. He swam into a vertical position and turned around to the source of the voice. To his dismay, he saw Nikki standing by the lake. His heart beated against his heart as he saw her beauty in the moonlight, she was so beautiful he wasn't even sure if he was dreaming or not. "What?" he rose an eyebrows at her. "No! - I would never do that," he laughed when she said was he commiting suicide, it freezing cold. "Why would I do that especially when someone beautiful as you are is talking to me," he smiled, warmly at her and at the same time in a flirtatious way.
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:54 am

Nikki bit her lips, blushed bright red and giggled. Oh thanks, you're sweet. Nikki smiled. Nikki walked closer to the lake and kneeled. But seriously, I hope you know what you're doing, cause I don't like this at all... Nikki said as she shook her head and looked at him sadly. Nikki wanted to swim with him, but that'd be encouraging him and she didn't want him to get sick, or freeze to death! So, how have you been? Nikki asked, curiously. I mean, I haven't seen you, around.. Nikki shrugged. That made her a bit sad, not seeing a guy she liked for a long time, it concerned her.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:58 am

"Only to you," said Harry smiling back at her and slowly swam closer to the shore so that he could get a close view of her. To his dismay he felt a huge grin appear on his face as an idea popped up in his head as he saw her near the lake. "Come in the water with me, the water is warm," he told her tricking her about the water to tease her. "I'll be fine, i can look after myself," he reassured her after hearing that she hoped that he knew that he was doing. "Trust me," he held out a hand in front of her.

Harry rose an eyebrows at her when she asked how have he been, he was surprise she took the time to ask how he have been. He liked that. "Great, nothing much happen," he shrugged her shoulders at her and smiled warmly at her. "Just studying, nothing fun happen when your not around," he grinned.
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:09 am

Nikki rose one of her eyebrows at him and scoffed. I'm sure the water is warm. Nikki nodded and played along with him. I never said I didn't trust you, but I'm already cold, I'd rather not be freezing, thanks. Nikki told him. Then perhaps we should get together more often. Nikki suggested. Since Nikki really wanted to be close to him, she could only lose and accept to swim. She firstly took off her slippers. How badly do you want me to enter the lake? Nikki asked curiously.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:53 am

(Posting as Harry)

Harry chuckled when he noticed her playing around with his little joke. "I would love that," he smiled at her, giving her a small view of his perfect set of white teeths at her. He really liked that idea, to spend more time together more often, he couldn't wait. Then suddenly she asked how badly does he want me in to enter the lake with him, he considered on this for the moment. "So badly, i'd wait here all night until you come in."
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top