Just a Swim
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just a Swim Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just a Swim

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just a Swim Empty Just a Swim

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:46 am

Frank held Julia's hand as they snuck around Hogwarts at this time of night. He grinned as they were almost caught by a member of the Imperium Squad. They cam across a large door and he muttered the password into the prefects bathroom. He led her in and squeezed her hand looking around. "This is the prefects bathroom!" he said as the door slid shut behind them. The room was filled with light once they entered and he moved closer to her.

"Care for a dip?" he asked her grinning and he kissed her cheek. He looked at the empty tub and looked down. "Looks like it'll take a while before it fills up though," he added shaking his head. He waved his wand and the taps began to pour. He wondered why they still had this here, the prefects had been disbanned. He looked at her again, his face warming and his stomache doing flip flops.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Just a Swim Empty Re: Just a Swim

Post by Alana York Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:10 am

Julia bit her tongue, fighting back the giggles as they were almost caught by someone in the Imperium Squad. She never usually snuck around the school at night, she used to be too afraid, but she had Frank, and he wouldn't let anything happen to her. She followed him as they approached a large door, and looked around, not too sure exactly where they were. "Hmph, I love how you know more about the school than me, when I've been here a year longer than you" She chuckled quietly and raised their intertwined hands to kiss the back of his'.

"At this late at night?" She exclaimed, "Don't you think we'll get caught?". Julia let go of their hands and looked around the large bathroom as he let the huge tub fill up. She walked back over to him and watched the water fill up the tub, each row of taps pouring different colored liquids. Most of the colors were shades of red, appropriately fitting to the mood. Julia smiled to Frank and kissed his lips softly, "I've never been swimming in a bathroom before... Sounds exciting" She giggled and looked back over at the tub, which was now almost halfway full.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:17 am

"Why not?" he said grinning. "Nobody ever checks in here anymore since Majere became headmaster," he said. He looked into her eyes and almost melted on the spot. "I'm surprised it's still here." he added looking at the tub which was now full. "This is one huge bathtub." he said in mock amazement. "Yeah, I've just been out and about more than you have," he added grinning as he took off his shirt. He smiled at her again, kissing her passionately on the lips.

"Last one in has to eat one of Hagrid's rock cakes!" he said pulling off his pants and boxers diving in splashing her and laughing. "Looks like I win!" he said triumphantly. He looked at her now sopping wait, and he couldn't help but feel an urge. But it disappeared as quick as it had come.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:09 pm

"I guess so" She added with a smirk on her face. Julia looked over to the bathtub, it was almost filled to the brim with water. "I know, I've never seen a bathtub as big as this one" She added. "Well I don't fancy getting caught by someone or being yelled at by a portrait." She said with a chuckle, thinking of the time she cussed out a portait because it told her to get back to her dormitory; that was a while ago, though. Julia smiled back at him as she kissed him back deeply.

"Not fair! You got a head start!" Julia whined with a laugh. She quickly pulled off all of her clothes and underwear, then jumped in, splashing Frank. Julia was so short that she actually had to swim to stay afloat- either that was a really deep bathtub, or she was as tall as a thirteen year old. "I am NOT eating a rock cake!" She groaned. Hagrid had tried to get her to eat one, but she simply refused, they were nasty. "How bout whoever can swim to the other side of the tub has to go to breakfast in their underwear" Julia giggled and darted to the other side of the tub, quickly making it there before him. "I FINALLY won at something!" She laughed and gave him a deep kiss on the lips.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:51 pm

"Dammit, there's only one problem with that bet," he smirked at her. "I don't wear underwear," he joked. "I'm kidding," he said winking at her. He dunked his head under the water and swam down to the bottom to touch it. As quickly as he had ducked down he floated right back up. When he broke surface he smiled at Julia, getting lost in her eyes once again. "I don't think we should ever leave," he told her kissing her once again.

He stroked her hair and smirked at her, "How about....." he though. "Last one to the bottom of the pool has to go around school in a bikini for three days," he said dunking under water quickly and reaching the bottom before her. Well, he'd actually enjoy that one. And he broke the surface once again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:21 pm

Julia giggled loudly at Frank's joke. "Well that's hot" She winked and chuckled again. She watched Frank as he swam down to the bottom of the tub, he was a pretty fast swimmer, though it still took a little while for him to resurface; but that was simply because the tub was so deep. "I don't think we should either" Julia said as she kissed him back. She pulled away and looked deeply into his brown eyes with her fingers in his wet hair and smiled. "I wouldn't mind not leaving... if my skin didn't get all pruney" She giggled and looked at her fingers, which were already beginning to get wrinkly.

Julia smiled as she stroked her hair. "No, no we already made the first deal" She winked and wrapped her arms around his neck. The thought of having to go to class in a bikini... she hated the idea. Within a quick moment Frank was out of her arms and under the water. She sighed with a smirk on her face and plunged into the water, quickly touching the bottom. Julia came back up from the water and looked at Frank, who had obviously come up before her. "Oh, Darn.... I'm not going to my classes in a bikini" She warned, giggling.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:34 pm

"Hey, we already made the deal." he said grinning as he shook his head spraying water all over Julia. "You look hot today for some odd reason..." he said making a funny face as though he was thinking. He swam back over to her and smiled as he put his hands on her waste. "I think we can forget about those bets then?" he asked smiling sweetly at her.

He pulled her closer to him and kissed her cheek. "Why are you so irresistible?" He asked in a mock whining tone. He winked at her and kissed her again, letting his tongue break entry into her mouth and letting it touch hers. He wasn't planning on letting things go anywhere like the Trophy room, but they would get to the peak of it if it killed him!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:46 pm

"Hm... do I?" Julia struck a sexy pose, smirking at Frank, and slightly blushing when he stared at her. She giggled as he made a weird face and playfully smacked his arm and winked at him. "I think it'd be a good idea if we did," she said with her arms on his shoulders, "because we both know that we'd never do them." Julia smiled back at him and kissed his chin, looking up at his eyes. "Plus, I wouldn't let you go to breakfast in your boxers, all of the girls would stare" She chuckled and winked again at him.

Julia smiled softly at him, "I'm not irresistible" She argued, but let it go as she kissed him back. It was a very passionate kiss, which sent a sense of warning through her body. She kissed for a few more moments but slowly drew back. "Franky" She smiled "we can't go far this time, silly" She giggled and kissed his neck softly. She wouldn't let things go as they did in the trophy room, nor would she go anywhere close. She also wasn't in that "mood" tonight.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top