Daily jog, with a swim.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daily jog, with a swim. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daily jog, with a swim.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daily jog, with a swim. Empty Daily jog, with a swim.

Post by Rhys O'Neill Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Morning, it was pretty cool outside, and Rhys was taking a normal jog around the castle. She was very athletic, and loved to take early morning jogs. She was dressed in a grey shirt that said Quidditch on the back, and some spandex shorts. Her long blonde hair was pulled back into a high ponytail, and she was glistening with sweat already. Rhys was a bit angry though, and so it was nice to jog to cool her off. Her regular muggle clothes had been taken away, she had managed to hide these away from seizure, and luckily she had a pair of tennis shoes she had worn on the way into Hogwarts, so they had been safe from seizure, and now she was able to jog.

After a long, long jog around the entire castle, and finally came back to the main entrance, bending over, her hands on her knees, she breathed deeply. She had used an extra hair tie to pull her shirt away from her abs and tie it in the back, so her abs were glistening in the late morning light, shining with sweat. After a moment, Rhys stood up and put her hands over her head, and walked out towards the lake, getting her breathing back down to normal. As she did she pulled a third hair tie off her wrist and pulled her hair back into a high bun, before she pulled off her shirt and revealed a bikini top under it, and her shorts came off in a similar fashion, revealing a bikini bottom. After finding the right rock, she dove into the cold water and swum around a bit, letting the warmish water cool off her hot body.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Daily jog, with a swim. Empty Re: Daily jog, with a swim.

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:37 pm

How long does it take his sister to ruin his day? Apparently now long. Ryo's day was already ruined by his sister, and it was still morning! She couldn't wait until at least noon to mess it up. But today it was worse than usual. It seemed as soon as she woke up, she had some sort of mean streak in her. Maybe it was just her vampire side that made her so mean, but she was only mean to him. As soon as he woke up Ryo had a feeling that today was going to be bad, and he was right because Sayuri was already there, waiting to ruin his day. He had obviously been surprised because Sayuri was in the boys dormitories, but if she was there it was to do something to him. As soon as he woke up Sayuri thought it was funny to dump a bucket of water on him. He had screamed of rage and attacked her. They got into a big fight, and of course Ryo won, but everyone got mad at him for hurting a girl.

He didn't want to hear their comments, so he left the Hufflepuff dungeon pretty close to tears. It seemed this year that was all he was going to do. Cry. But maybe it would change, the year had only just started after all. He didn't want to be inside the castle after what happened so he went out to the grounds. If only he could just disappear from Hogwarts right now, maybe he could go into the forbidden forest and not come out anymore. He stood in front of the forest for a moment before deciding that it wasn't worth any trouble he could get into. So instead he just went to the Great Lake. He wasn't dressed to go for a swim so he just sat down under the same tree he always sat down under the years before. He didn't even bother to really look at the lake when he sat down, because he burried his head in his arms and he stared at the ground in front of him.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Daily jog, with a swim. Empty Re: Daily jog, with a swim.

Post by Rhys O'Neill Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:33 am

Rhys ducked down in the water when she saw someone coming down the lawns. There weren't many people out at this time, specially this early, and she wasn't exactly used to meeting people while she was in her bikini and her clothes were so far away from her, she couldn't even grab her towel without this new person seeing her. But all of those thoughts were quickly dashed out of her mind as she saw how miserable he looked. He looked on the verge of tears, and she felt horrible for him. Floating in the water, treading water, only her eyes and nose above it, she watched as he buried his face in his hands, and looked completely miserable, she completely forgot about her scantily clad state, and half rushed out of the water, dropping down beside him under the tree, and leaning towards him, looking concerned. "Are you alright? Did someone hurt you? I can beat them up if you want me too." She said, watching him carefully.

"I will if you want me too! I'll kick their ass right now!" She laughed and leaned towards him slightly, her joking grin disappearing, a small shiver crossing her features as she realized just how little of clothing she has, and just how wet she was, which was drying, and in the shade of the tree, that wasn't very fun. "Okay, serious Rhys, sorry.. I'm Rhys O'Neill.. I didn't mean to scare you or anything.. I just saw how sad you looked, and got really concerned, and just wanted to help." She said shrugging. "Sorry... I shouldn't have run up like that.. but seriously, if you do need me to kick someone's ass.. it's never alright to be mean to someone, that's just wrong.. and I would hate if it they were mean to me! Though I might just give them a good ole' fist to the face if they tried! I'd like to see a Slytherin catch me when I'm prepared.... last time they caught me they threw me in the lake and ran off... not very fair if you ask me.. specially weighed down with my robes... luckily the giant squid grabbed me and hauled me out.. that was nice of it.." She stopped, and then shrugged and smiled at him again, trying to look as friendly as possible.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top