On the Hunt.... - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

On the Hunt.... - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

On the Hunt....

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On the Hunt.... - Page 4 Empty Re: On the Hunt....

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:07 pm

Andrian grunted when he got hit on the back of his head by Ne'os spell, rubbing his eyes sore without realizing that he had lost Sophia. He looked around the bush for a bit and saw Sophia jumping from tree to tree along with the white tiger. He now had to choose between catching Ne'os now and saving millions of people or helping Sophia take down the tiger in order for her safety. A frown appeared on his face as he stepped backwards into the shadow as he watched the Sophia and the tiger carefully. Then looked at the tree in front of him then back at Ne'os who was looking directly at the gap between the trees. It soon came clear on what he had to do, so he turned around to face the tiger who was dancing around the bushes and started jumping from trees to trees until he finally got around the tiger, sneaking his way in with his wand at the ready.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:27 pm

"NO!" Sophia screamed as she seen the spell hit the guy who was trying to save her from any harm. Sophia looked at the white tiger not sure what it was going to do, but she wasn't afraid of what might happen to her. As she swallowed hard she sensed someone was around her once again. "It must be him, but who is it?"Sophia thought to herself trying to smell him but the wind was blowing making it impossible for her to smell him. Sophia pointed her wand at the tiger and shouted. "Reducto!" hoping it would hit the tree and make it explode that she was in.

Sophia had in the shadows so the white tiger couldn't find her and it was easier for her to attack if she attacked back. Sophia hid in the shadow as she bumped into the person who tried to save her before getting hit by Ne'Os spell. Sophia didn't know why, but she felt oddly and weirdly protected being around him like she knew him or something. Sophia shrugged off the feeling and went back to focusing on the white tiger and what she was doing at the moment. Sophia rolled her eyes at the white tiger annoyed that it was being such a coward and being so stupid. "Why does every death eater I encounter have to be so full of themselves?"Sophia asked herself softly as her eyes turned back to there normal beautiful chocolate brown.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:54 pm

Andrian slowly crept up behind the white tiger, but before he could lift his wand up. He felt somebody knocking him out of his guard, a loud growl of frustration escaped his eye. He turned around to face who had bumped into him then saw it was Sophia. Then turned to the white tiger, wrapping his arm around Sophia whild grabbing a branch from the tree and lifting them both up onto the branch. "I'm not a death eater," said Andrian, pulling down the mask that covered only his mouth revealing his face towards her. "It's me, Andrian," he spoke quietly as he glanced at every direction trying to make sure that they were not attacked as he waited for Sophia to take it all in.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:11 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said he wasn't a death eater. "I already knew that when you saved me from that crazy pyscho person!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. When he said he was Andrian her eyes widen and she looked at him shocked. "Andrian oh my gosh, what, how?"Sophia asked him speechless for she couldn't say anything for she was so shocked. Sophia stayed close to him and peeked out from the shadows. "How did you know it was me that was battling this girl or white tiger whatever you want to call it?"Sophia asked him softly as her beautiful chocolate brown eyes sparkled at him. "Oh well that doesn't matter, thankyou for saving me."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:54 am

Ne'Os watched the fight at hand he wondered if he could simple leave. "If you would like i will handel the death eater the fun way of course." he said looking at the tiger "Tell me do you feel hatred for me killing your master so i could take his place as the darkest near human on the planet?" he asked his fangs showing as he gave the tiger a evil smile.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Melinda Hawthorn Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:23 am

Melinda was now in total animal instinct mode. She had two people after her in the trees and one on the ground. She heard the spells being thrown at her, and heard the mean words that flowed from their mouths. She moved out of the way just in time when the tree burst behind her. She finally had enough of this, she would just have to fight them on the ground. She jumped to the ground, and roared difiantely just before turning back. She first fired off some spells at Sophia and the masked man. "Crucio, Avada Kadavara." She yelled aiming the crucio at the girl and the killing curse at the masked man. She then turned to Ne'Os. "I do not care one bit for the stupid man the Death Eaters worshiped, I joined after his demise, I am only one of them for the company. The list of people they wish for me to kill also helps my want in life. So if you don't mind I would like to get back to crossing names off that list." Melinda said to Ne'Os, pointing her wand at him. She thought the spell that erases minds and one that petrifys you.
Melinda Hawthorn
Melinda Hawthorn

Number of posts : 24
Special Abilities : Animagus and Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:30 am

As the spell hit her Sophia screamed in pain which made her fall out of the tree and onto the ground remaining motionless blood came out the side of her forehead where she hit a branch on her way down. After a few minutes she finally came back to her senses and looked around her surroundings. As she tried to push herself up she fell back down and groaned for she couldn't move a single bone in her body but she had to try. "Oh no, I'm doomed now!"Sophia thought to herself. "God get up Sophia, before she comes and kills you or worse!'Sophia thought to herself as she tried to get up.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melinda Hawthorn Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:45 am

Melinda smiled with hate when she heard the girl vampire hit the ground, she turned to make she heared right. Melinda smiled brighter and walked over to the girl, making sure to keep the others in her sight. Melinda took the rope out and pointed at it with her wand. The rope floated in mid-air, then flew at the girl. It wrapped itself around the girl then tied it's self off. Melinda then pulled out her silver wand. "This will be fun." Melinda said just before poking and proding her with the wand.
Melinda Hawthorn
Melinda Hawthorn

Number of posts : 24
Special Abilities : Animagus and Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:12 am

Sophia felt the ropes go around her and tightly themselves together making it impossible to move at all but she couldn't move anyways seeing how she couldn't move a single bone in her body. "I hope you burn in hell!"said Sophia weakly to the girl who was poking her hardly with her silver wand. The ropes around Sophia was making it hard for her to breath and started making her dizzy and her vision blurry. Sophia felt her vision fade in and out every now and then making it hard for her to see what was going on around her. The last thing she knew she hear Melinda laughing and still poking her before everything around her went black.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:37 pm

Ne'Os aperated a short distance away from the spells he saw Sophia go down. He did not mind he was thinknig over what Melinda said she had joined for the componey so that ment she didnt beleive that voldemort was a god...although Ne'Os knew that he was not dead as he had managed to make most of the world beleive.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top