On the Hunt.... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

On the Hunt.... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

On the Hunt....

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On the Hunt.... - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Hunt....

Post by Melinda Hawthorn Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:35 am

Melinda heard the noise behind her and she turned around quickly. She saw the deep dark blackness of his eyes and knew that he wasn't human, which ment he was to die. "You must be Ne'Os Emof. Well, it would have been nice to not have to kill you and get to know you instead but because of what you are you will now die." Melinda said putting her sword and batton up in front of her like a cross. "Now who wants to die first?" Melinda asked in a sarcastic kind of voice.
Melinda Hawthorn
Melinda Hawthorn

Number of posts : 24
Special Abilities : Animagus and Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:37 am

Sophia looked at Ne'Os and debated if she should allow him to her but apparently she didn't have a choice. "That would sound wonderful Ne'Osl but I think I'll let you have her I can't drink filthy blood like hers!"said Sophia looking from Ne'Os to Melinda as she did the same as Ne'Os did getting out her silver daggers Ne'Os gave her as a gift before he turned evil. Sophia knew after they killed Melinda he would probably come after her, but it was a risk she was just she was just going to have to take.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:39 am

"I supose your right death eater is not my taste either but it does make me wish i had taken the dark lords body so i could drink him dry imagine the power that flowed through his vangs before i pitched him off the higest tower" he said and then saw Melinda's weapons. "Oh a silver Baton and Sword yes well a Baton is only good for tourture and a sword only works so far as being able to see the attacker" he said apearing behind her standing Next to Sophia and then back infront of her. "But then again why help Sophia i could help a fellow death eater" he suggested using he telekenises to show her the dark mark branded on his arm. He sent Sophia a mental Message that simple said dont worry i will help you for now
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:59 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah your powers would be unstoppable!"said Sophia seriously. "I wonder for myself why you haven't in the first place."Sophia muttered to him. Sophia looked at her weapons and laughed and looked at Ne'Os. "Man Ne'Os you would have think if she would be killing us at lease she would bring the right weapons you would had thought?"Sophia asked him with her eyes still black. Sophia nodded when he sent her a mental note. She knew it would only be for now seeing how neither one of them wanted to die or give up their blood to this idiot.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melinda Hawthorn Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:02 am

Melinda ignored the stupid conversation between them. But she paid attention to them when they where talking about her weapons. Obviously they had come across people like her. So she would have to step it up. Or atleast be the first to start fighting. "Fine you don't think that my weapons are good enough to fight you then show me what you are made of instead of sitting around and talking just to save your selves." Melinda said, she was trying to upset them so they would get angry and come at her first. She would then have the upper hand. "I would never work with a Half-Breed. Descusting." Melinda said hoping that this would make him understand they were not on any side together. She would kill him at the first chance that she got. She then turned so that they were both on either side of her. She would make sure that she could see them the whole time. During this move she pulled out her wand which was made of silver as well.
Melinda Hawthorn
Melinda Hawthorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:22 am

Sophia laughed her cold laugh. "Man your pathetic, your weapons and your skills don't work on us no matter how hard you try!"said Sophia laughing. When she tried to insult them she laughed harder. "Man your insults are so retarted I think my five year old daughter has better insults then you!"said Sophia smirking. When she seen her pull out her wand which was silver Sophia rolled her eyes. "What's the deal with the silver thing?"Sophia asked pointing to her wand and cloak and hair. "You know, Half-Breeds are sometimes better then PureBloods just so you know, but your to stupid to know that obviously."said Sophia rolling her black eyes. "What do you say Ne'Os we just kill her and get this over with?"Sophia asked him. "She's wasting my time, and I'm pretty sure she's wasting your time as well!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:57 pm

"Indeed she is but let me show her how effective Silver truley is..."he said trailing off slihtly as he let go of the daggers they floated in the air next to him. He stripped away the leather handels and then regrabbed the handels the silver making a burning smell as his hands burned and healed. "Well i shall make thje first move" he said aperating behind her and making a slashing motion ready to spring back just incase.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Melinda Hawthorn Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:22 am

Melinda was in a fighting stance the whole time that Ne'Os and the girl were talking. She watched as he burned himself on the silver. She was not shocked that a man of his staues could with stand a certain amount of pain. But if she got ahold of him she would do more than hold the silver there for a few seconds. When she heard him say that he would make the first move, she jumped out of the way of his slash, putting her back to a tree and keeping the two vampires in sight. Melinda thought the curses Crucio and Avada Kadavara. Throwing crucio at the girl and avada kadavara at Ne'Os. She then turned into her Tiger form jumping into the tree above her. She made sure to keep her weapons and rope attached to her.
Melinda Hawthorn
Melinda Hawthorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:47 am

Sophia dodged the curse and laughed. "Man your almost as pathetic as Jennifer the werewolf that died."said Sophia laughing her cold laugh. When Sophia seen her turn into her tiger form she rolled her eyes at hr getting annoyed by her. "Come out and fight us normally you coward!"said Sophia as she jumped in the tree and front of her and smirked. "So you really think your going to be able to kill us? It's two against one sorry honey."said Sophia laughing. " Sectumsempra!' shouted Sophia as she seen the spell heading towards the girl who was trying to kill her and Ne'OS.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:51 am

"Funny enough i killed Jennifer all without standing up from my lounge chair" he said dodgeing the killing curse and throwing the daggers at the tiger. he then drew the elder wand and aimed it at the tiger and thought, Crucio.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top