On the Hunt....
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

On the Hunt.... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

On the Hunt....

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On the Hunt.... Empty On the Hunt....

Post by Melinda Hawthorn Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Melinda had missions from being a Death Eater and missions of her own. Today she was on a mission all her own. She was in the middle of the Forest of Dean, she had heard that some Vampires where out here hunting. So she dressed in her best vampire hunting out fit, picked up her best vampire hunting gear and headed to the forest. In the middle of the forest Melinda can hear some movement behind her. She twirls around to see nothing, but she knows that just because you can't see them doesnt' mean that they aren't there. Today was going to be a fun day of hunting. Melinda pulled out her silver sword, silver baton, and silver laced rope. She was determind to find and kill a vampire today.
Melinda Hawthorn
Melinda Hawthorn

Number of posts : 24
Special Abilities : Animagus and Legilimens

Back to top Go down

On the Hunt.... Empty Re: On the Hunt....

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:13 pm

Ne'Os could smell a human in the forest It didnt concern him to much muggles wandered these woods constantly. His true motive here was to hunt Sophia. Ne'Os darted along in the canopy of the trees. He stopped he could smell silver and human together. He looked down and saw Melinda. He would watch until he felt he could attack. Ne'Os wore a form fitting clothing which complimented his figure. He had two Silver Daggers on his belt there hilts wrapped in leather. The elder wand was safley tucked into his clothing justi ncase he needed it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:07 am

Sophia was walking aroud the Forest of Dean, she was here for one thing and that was to look for clues over her mother. Her mother been missing for quite awhile and she was tired of sitting around doing nothing about it. Walking through the forest wearing her normal mission clothes which was soild black with a black traveling cloak with the hood over it. Of course Sophia didn't go anywhere without her two spear daggers and her two normal daggers and her wand. As Sophia walked she smelled three things one human, two sliver, and three Ne'Os. For some weird reason she felt like both of them were after her; getting out her wand she pointed it to the ground erasing her footsteps that were in the mood. "Oh god, why didn't I listen to daddy?"Sophia thought to herself.

http://simplesend.com/simple/uploadedimages/000031/Demi_Lovato_photo___sm.jpg
^ Sophia's look but without the guitar and white jacket, instead she has on a black cloak!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Melinda Hawthorn Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:37 am

Melinda heard more than one person now. She turned around in a circle till she could only hear one of them. Melinda tied the rope around her waist, then put the sword in one hand and the baton in the other. She then ran in the direction of the first noise that she heard. She then saw a girl standing in a clearing. Melinda grined slyly then slowly walked towards her. Melinda then heard a noise in the trees but didn't let it mess with her concentration, she would keep her mind on both, but torture this one first. "Surender or die!!" Melinda said to the girl in the clearing, making sure that the girl knew what her intentions where.
Melinda Hawthorn
Melinda Hawthorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:21 am

Sophia looked at her and laughed. "In your dreams, I will never surrender!"said Sophia getting out her wand and pointing it at her. "If your intentions are to kill me, you won't get that far I'm not the same as I used to be!"said Sophia laughing her cold laugh. "I'm guessing your a death eater right? Only a death eater would be this stupid to do this!"said Sophia rolling her eyes. Honestly death eaters were so stupid now days no wonder nobody ever joined them! "Oh I know your not the only one after me either, I have others death eaters and Ne'Os Emof after me!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:22 am

Andrian was walking out of the Forest of Dean, whistling nonchantly as he wandered down the track. A strong, thick scent filled his nose causing him to wrinkle his nose a bit. He stopped in his position and rubbed his nose to get the smell out but it didn't seem to go away. Andrian had no idea his werewolf abilities allowed him to take scents from other animal far away. To his dismay he saw a girl in dark black robe, walking past him from a distant away. Death Eater, he thought. Or I'm just going mad. He squinted his eyes to get a better look at the strange hooded figure but could see him. Andrian decided to follow the hooded figure so he quickly pulled a black travelling cloak from his bag with a mask with it, covering his head with a hoodie and followed her,
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:37 am

Sophia heard and felt someone behind her but she ignore it for it was probably another stupid damn death eater. "Oh god, what did I get myself into?"Sophia thought to herself as she kept her wand pointed at Melinda. "I know what you want from me, and your not going to get it!"said Sophia softly as her hood fell off her head and revealed who she was. Sophia had a weird feeling the person the person that was behind her was going to attack her as well so she turned around in circles with her wand pointed in front of her. "Great Sophia, just had to get yourself in a trap didn't you?"Sophia thought to herself. But Sophia wasn't giving into them that quick no matter how much they wanted her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melinda Hawthorn Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:15 am

Melinda smirked at the little girl. "Little girl do you think that I care who you are, I only care what you are. If someone else is after you then so be it. You are to die here and now because of what you are not who you are. Now stand still and I'll make this quick and painfull. If not then I will make this slow and painful." Melinda said with evil in her eyes and hate in her heart. She stepped an inch closer knowing that the girl would not go quietly. Melinda could still feel the presents of the others in the forest, but was still concentrating on this one. If they did anything then she would do what she must.
Melinda Hawthorn
Melinda Hawthorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:24 am

Sophia laughed her cold laugh. "I'm not going down without a fight, so if you think I'm giving up that easily your mistaken!"said Sophia as her eyes turned black with hate. "Why do you want my blood so bad for?"Sophia asked her softly her wand still pointing to her. "How do you know I'm a vampire anyways, do you death eaters watch us every second?"Sophia asked her as her black cloak whipped around her. "Once my farther finds out I'm missing he'll come after you!"said Sophia angrily. "I don't doubt he isn't here now, or maybe some of my other friends."said Sophia softly. When he felt her some a inch closer to her Sophia didn't move a muscle for she wanted for Melinda to make the next move before reacting like her farther taught her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:29 am

Ne'Os dropped from a tree landing behind Melinda he let off a slight hiss his eyes were pure black his fangs bared with a evil grin and both the daggers were in his hands. "Sophia i see we have a death eater who fancys her self a vampire hunter shouldw e work together to kill her and then fight over who gets the corpse?" he asked with a hungry look in his eyes.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top