Having a chat ((McCoy, Jess, Wilson)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Having a chat ((McCoy, Jess, Wilson)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Having a chat ((McCoy, Jess, Wilson))

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having a chat ((McCoy, Jess, Wilson)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Having a chat ((McCoy, Jess, Wilson))

Post by James William Wilson Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:40 pm

''And that is where your mistake is. You treat her like you would treat Poe or any other irrelevant member.'', Wilson said. ''You have to have a discussion with her and clear everything up. She has to get herself in order and you are the only one who can help her do that. Talk with her, give her a chance, explain everything and see what happens after that. And if she's happy with Lestrange, I am Horace Slughorn.'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Having a chat ((McCoy, Jess, Wilson)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Having a chat ((McCoy, Jess, Wilson))

Post by Jess Potter Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:52 am

Jess smiled slightly, a sad tinge still apparent in his face. "Well james, now you mention it, you have been putting on a bit of weight," he said, chuckling slightly. "And you are missing the key point. I've done all those things. I've spoken to her, i've tried caring for her, but she insists on blocking me at every turn, if i try and talk to her, she tries to annoy me, if i see her, she'll turn the other way. I'm trying!" he shouted, "I've tried," he said, softer, and sadder.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:18 pm

Wilson laughed. Since when did he become dr. Freud? But, never mind that now. He was doing this for McCoy. His idea was it and he would finish it. ''Yes, Hitler also tried to conquer the world, Kennedy tried to change things, so did Luther King... but they have been killed or defeated in another way. You are alive, well and still unbeaten. You have tried... I can neither confirm nor deny it, but that is not important. You have to try from now on. I am not forcing you to be with her... I mean, as long as I care, you can do anything you want, but I am only sitting here and discussing this for McCoy's sake. He cares, more for her than for you, but he does care. And I would also like to mock your for having a girlfriend and getting married, but that is not so important now. You have to settle this, for your, hers and the Orders sake... and for McCoy's. What you will do, I do not care, but lad, do settle this the best way possible. For Peter's sake, she is not the Great Wall of China... you can reach to her reason.'', he replied, calmly.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top