admitting what i have done (kitchen) (Jess, Wilson)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

admitting what i have done (kitchen) (Jess, Wilson) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

admitting what i have done (kitchen) (Jess, Wilson)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

admitting what i have done (kitchen) (Jess, Wilson) Empty admitting what i have done (kitchen) (Jess, Wilson)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:25 pm

Ne'Os entered the kitchen he too his usual seat in front of the fireplace. He used his telekenisis to find some firewhisky. It floated over to him and he started to drink it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

admitting what i have done (kitchen) (Jess, Wilson) Empty Re: admitting what i have done (kitchen) (Jess, Wilson)

Post by Jess Potter Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:57 am

Jess walked into the kitchen and nodded to ne'os. "Hello," he said, noting the bottle in his hand. "May i?" he asked, leaning over and putting a hand out to Ne'os
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

admitting what i have done (kitchen) (Jess, Wilson) Empty Re: admitting what i have done (kitchen) (Jess, Wilson)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:32 pm

Ne'Os handed Jess the bottel " I would drink deeply with this one its not going to be enjoyable" he said "Infact i might no longer be in the order after we finish speaking."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:59 am

((What do you want to happen?))
jess raised his eyebrows and frowned, bugger. One of these talks. He nodded, and took one big swig of the bottle, shaking his head at the taste, before taking another... two... three mouthfuls and looking at ne'os, a worried look on his face. "Well, what're you waiting for?" he asked. "Just say it." he added
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:30 pm

((Ne'Os is going to tell you he killed sophia and it can go where ever from there.))

"I killed Sophia" he said simple "and left samantha and then tried to kill her. and then i left Samantha after i tried to kill her. And the worst part is is that you didnt notice" he said telling Jess the truth. Ne'Os could tell this would not be a fun conversation.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:07 am

Jess sat back in his chair. Ne'os was right, in a way, Jess didn't want to hear this, not at all, but he was incorrect about one thing. "You're wrong, i'd heard things," Jess told him, shuddering as he did so, "Ne'os... why?" he said simply, struggling to comprehend why he would do this. "Why did you do it?" He asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:46 am

"I enjoy the hunt to watch someone fade away to taste my victems blood" he said "When i was tourtured by beletrix so many years ago she made sure i would never stop wanting to kill....i guess i couldnt b reak that habit" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:14 am

"That doesn't explain why you did it," Jess said coldly, Ne'os was clearly avoiding his question there, and it was annoying him. "Why sophia? All Vampires are attracted to blood, why should you be any different?" He asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:59 am

"We got into a heated argument over my past victorys in the end two vampires feeding off of eachothers rage overides the potions that keeps my darker side in check. Now that potion no longer exists within me" he said his eye twitching slightly.

((if you want to get into a arguement with him over his agents that would be kinda cool. Sides im planningo n sending one after you anyway. Very Happy Maybe Jack if you want to kill him.))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:45 pm

(Let us kindly say that Wilson was here from the start)

''I always had a high opinion of you Emof, and I still do. What a fool I am. Firstly, it took courage to kill the girl... whatever the name was and second, even more courage to admit it. It is obvious why he killed her, Jess. He is as hideous as you can get, morally I mean. Always moody, introvert and now homicidal. It is not that I had expected it, but it crosses my mind and it does no surprise me. What interests me more is why admit it? And, of course, what is your next step? Who is the next victim?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top