Kitchen (Main)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Kitchen (Main) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Kitchen (Main)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kitchen (Main) Empty Kitchen (Main)

Post by Jess Potter Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:26 am

((Kreacher still exists and helps around the house. Dobby and Winky left Hogwarts and are paid to work here, Winky has cheered up now))
Jess walked into the kitchen and waved to the three house elves who were busy making the meal for the night. It was pretty much the same as always, it just lacked the businessy feel it hadwhenever there was a meeting. Also, the elves had a small elf-sized door leading to an elf sized house hidden further into the house.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Kitchen (Main) Empty Re: Kitchen (Main)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:05 pm

Ne'Os walked in to the kitchen this was always his favorite part of the house he nodded at the house elves. he sat down and didnt say anything for a bit as he was deep in concentration. a butterbeer floated out of the pantry and landed infront of him and opened it self "hello Jess would you like a butterbeer?" he asked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:31 am

"That'd be appreciated," Jess said wearily, summoning a mug, pouring some and taking a lonf draught from it. "How've you been mate?" he asked, before thinking of something else. "There's something i've noticed about you," he said, looking thoughtfully into nowhere. "Endure Fort," he said, "You seem to brandish this slogan around quite alot, and i was wondering why. Are you a member of Clan Lindsay?" he asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:40 pm

"endure with strength it is something we should all endure with...but no i'm sadly not apart of such a great clan" he said taking a drink of his butterbeer.

((Ne'Os isnt part of it but i am Very Happy))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:07 pm

((Clan McCleod forever! But McCorkindale is my family. Know any Lindsays in Aus?))
Jess shrugged and took another drink. "That's a shame, Lindsay is a great clan," he agreed. "So what brings you down here at this hour of the night?" Jess asked, wondering why Ne'os was there
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:23 pm

"cant sleep and this is when i do my best thinking" he said "and well im avoiding my home for a bit"

((no sorry))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:01 am

Jess nodded, completely understanding what it was like to avoid home. "Well, you're not the only one," Jess said with a small smile. "And yeah, i suppose you're right, now is a good thinking time, normally people stay in bed around now," He added, chuckling a bit
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:04 am

"yes its very peacefull here...not like home the staff never stop work even when no one is there" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:10 am

Jess chuckled and shrugged. "That'd be right," he said to Ne'os, taking another sip of his butterbeer. "So..." he said, shrugging again
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:13 am

"so..." he said he looked at the closet to check the door was sealed still "i wonder how old this house is i always liked it here" he said,
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top