Lifes Little Surprises....
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lifes Little Surprises.... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lifes Little Surprises....

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lifes Little Surprises.... Empty Lifes Little Surprises....

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:03 am

Sammy had gone down to Hogsmeade to have a little fun with some friends. She had been there all day long. She went from store to store buying things that she loved. But of course at a certain part of the day her friends had to go back to the school. So she was all alone in Hogsmeade and getting close to her 5 hours in the sun mark. She decided when the 4 hour mark came up she would go back to school. But for now that was a good 2 hours away. So she sat in front of The Three Broomsticks drinking a cola, and eating a sandwhich. Sammy wore her blue jeans, a pink hearted shirt, and some black and white tenis shoes.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Lifes Little Surprises.... Empty Re: Lifes Little Surprises....

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:12 am

Tristan walked down the streets of Hogsmeade wearing a pair of worn out looking jeans and a dark red top. He was humming softly to himself kicking a rock around boredly not know what else to do. He was waiting for the sun to rise so that he could go see his half sister again. He kicked the rock and it hit a girls foot, "Shoot." He walked over to her and said, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to kick the rock at you. I'm sorry i should have been paying more attention."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:21 am

Sammy was minding her own buisness, when something hit her foot. It hurt of course, she bent over and started rubbing it wondering how it happened. But she got her answer quickly. "Oh no it's ok, I understand. I'm fine, thanks." Sammy said with no anger or sarcasim in her voice. She got herself into situations like that all that time. She said that it was her luck that it happened to her. It was nice to see that she wasn't the only one with bad luck. Sammy then bent over and picked the rock up. "Here's your rock back." Sammy said smiling and gave him the rock.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:25 am

Tristan laughed and said, "It's just a rock i found somewhere on the ground." He took the rock and simply toyed with it. "I'm Tristan by the way."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:32 am

Sammy smiled at his statement. "Yep, just a rock." She said while watching him toy around with it. "My name is Samantha. It's nice to meet you Tristan." Sammy said offering her hand to shake. She wasn't sure if he knew to do that, but that was how she was raised. "So what brings you out to Hogsmeade? You don't look like a student, do you own a shop?" Sammy asked him with honesty and curiousity in her voice.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:35 am

Tristan shook her hand and said, "I'm just walking around. I'm not a student I graduated a while back. No i don't own a shop though it would be nice if i did."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:39 am

Sammy was confused, why would a grad come here for no reason. He seemed bored, but he didn't look like he was looking for anyone. "So you decided to come to Hogsmeade to cure your bordem?" Sammy asked him, wondering how Hogsmeade could cure anyone's bordem.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:43 am

"I thought it might but i found myself more bored than i was before." Tristan said to her not knowing what to say at the moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:58 am

Sammy frowned, she didn't like to see people so bored. "Well you can sit with me and cure your bordem if you would like?" Sammy asked, she liked making new friends and cheering people up.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:59 am

Tristan sat down and said, "Thank you. Are you a student at Hogwarts?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top