sweet treats and sweet surprises
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

sweet treats and sweet surprises Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

sweet treats and sweet surprises

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweet treats and sweet surprises Empty sweet treats and sweet surprises

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:11 am

Andrew fianlly had a free weekend to himself which was a great relief to Daniel seeing how he was SO busy taking care of Leslie and finding a job. As he appeared in Hogsmeade he smile for it was ages since he been here. What Andrew was in the mood for was some chocolate which was weird seeing how he was never into chocolate much. Deciding to go to the Three Broomsticks later he walked through the crowded street of Hogsmeade towards Honeydukes. After a few minutes of pushing his way through the crowd he finally reached honeydukes and pushed opened the door as the bell tinkled above him.

Looking around Andrew realized they weren't really all that busy which was a good thing for Andrew hated packed places. Grabbing a bag he made his way towards the chocolate frogs and started getting a couple of them for god know when he'll be back in here. Being an adult and having a little sister to take care of he nevered had time for himself anymore. Andrew was glad it was summer break or else this place would be a mad house. But he loved his sister to death and wouldn't trade her for anything in the world.

Rolling his eyes at a couple kissing in the corner he glared at them as they blocked his view. "You know, Madam Puddifoots is right down the road? bloody go there if you want to snog each other heads off!"said Andrew disgusted. Pushing pass them he stumbled and bumped into someone. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, are you ok? I tried to get pass those bloody idiots and I tripped in the process."said Andrew glaring at the snogging couple.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

sweet treats and sweet surprises Empty Re: sweet treats and sweet surprises

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:13 am

Leaila was like always in search of her little sister, May. She had come into Honeydukes with May to get some candies, because the little girl begged her to go in with her. May wasn't very fond of strangers, she wouldn't go anywhere anymore unless Leaila was with her. It was a miracle she still wanted to be in Hogwarts. Leaila was happy to oblige,a dn she had come in with May. May hadn't paid any attention to the couple in the corner, thirteen year olds hardly ever did. She just dived straight into the candies, and Leaila had lost her. "May? May!? Where are you?!" she called for her sister.

She rolled her eyes at the couple and didn't say anything to them. She knew they wouldn't have seen May run passed them, how could they when all they ever did was kiss each other. Leaila continued her search for May. How could you lose a 13 year old in a small candy shop, it wasn't like it was so crowded as usual. She heard the bell tinkle as someone walked in but she didn't pay much attention, she was too concentrated on looking for May.

Before she knew it was on the floor of the shop. She blinked quickly for a moment, before realizing what had happened. Someone had bumped into her. She looked at the person who had bumped into her and got up quickly. "It's alright. It wasn't your fault." she said, dusting herself off.
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:12 am

Andrew looked at her and nodded. "I am sorry about that though I'm Andrew, Andrew Darling."said Andrew as he stuck out his hand for her to shake. "Laugh if you want to, nearly everyone does at my last name."said Andrew shrugging. "Oh... if your looking for your sister, I think she ran off towards the joke stuff."said Andrew softly. "Weird how kids get get lost in such alittle shop like this."said Andrew shaking his head and chuckling. "My sister Leslie has the worse problem of running off, she nevers kneows how to stayi n one place."said Andrew.

"So... did you come here to get some sweets to, or just to take your sister to Hogsmeade?"Andrew asked her smiling. "You seems like the type of girl who likes sweets."said Andrew softly as he put some chocolate frogs into his bag. "Wait a minute, I think I remember you went to Hogwarts the same time I did and we were in the same house together."said Andrew. "I think we were potions partners before I believe but I could be mistaken."said Andrew. Andrew had a very good memory about things, but although he could of been wrong but he was quite sure he was right.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:31 am

Leaila extened her hand and shook Andrew's. "I'm Leaila Saturo." she said softly. "Why would anyone laugh at your last name? It's not something I would laugh at." she told him kindly. She didn't like laughing at people's names, and his name wasn't something she would laugh it anyways. Leaila looked toward the joke stuff and saw May was standing in front of them. "Oh, well if she's there she'll stay there for a while. So I don't have to worry about her for now." she said smiling. "That's just what I was thinking. May gets lost so easily here, and I just don't see how." she laughed. "That's exactly how my sister is." she added.

"Well, actually both." Leaila said. "I wanted to come to Honeydukes for a while, and May just wanted to come to Hogsmeade." she continued. "I try my best to please her. But it's hard to please a 13 year old." she laughed. May was very hard to please actually. She put some more sweets in her bag. "Hmm... ah yes. We were I seem to remember seeing you around the common room alot." she smiled. "I believe we were potion partners, and I messed up the potion too." she laughed. She remembered messing alot of things up while she was at Hogwarts.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:28 am

"Nice to meet you Leailia."said Andrew as he shook her hand and let go of it before she thought anything of him. Andrew looked at her and shrugged. "I don't know, alot of people do for they think it's funny."said Andrew softly but shrugging once again. Andrew nodded. "Yeah my sister Leslie loves the joke part of the store, you wouldn't believe how many time I had to check her before she went back to Hogwarts."said Andrew chuckling. "Wow seems like your sister and mine would get along perfectly."said Andrew smiling.

Andrew nodded understanding for he had Leslie who was a fourteen year old girl that was down right spoiled rotten by him. "Oh I know what you mean, Leslie is fourteen and I spoil her like crazy but she's all I have left our parents died in a car crash when we were young."said Andrew. Andrew nodded and chuckled. "Yes I was, I was rather odd when I was at Hogwarts."said Andrew honestly. Andrew laughed and nodded. "Oh yeah I remember, the professor got so mad at us that he made us have detention because we ruined his floor!'said Andrew laughing. "Worse detention I ever had, I can't believe we had to scrub the floor clean with a tooth brush!"said Andrew shaking his head.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:09 am

Leaila frowned at what Andrew said. "Well, that's mean. They shouldn't laugh at someone's name." she said. Leaila looked back at the joke part of the store to check if May was still there. She turned back when she saw May was still there. "I know what you mean. I always have to check May before she goes back to Hogwarts as well. Although she always takes something back with her." she said smiling. "Yeah, they could be best friends." Leaila added laughing softly.

"Wow, we have alot in common. Our parents died in a car crash when I was about 15. May was really young so she doesn't remember much from that day." she sighed. Leaila chuckled softly. "I guess you could say I was odd as well, while I was at Hogwarts." she said."Sorry about that detention, late apology but hey, better late than never." she said. "That was cruel and unusual punishment to me, I mean why with a tooth brush?!" Leaila laughed.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:27 am

Andrew shrugged. "It's ok honestly, I quite used to it by now but thanks for caring."said Andrew smiling at her. Andrew chuckled and nodded. "That's the same way Leslie is, I think she spends more time getting into trouble then anything."said Andrew shaking his head. "I guess she gets that from me, I used to be somewhat a troublemaker at Hogwarts."said Andrew smirking. Andrew looked at her and nodded. "Yeah that would be great, Leslie doesn't have many friends."said Andrew softly.

Andrew looked at her and frowned when she said her parents died in a car accident as well. "Oh I'm sorry Leaila."said Andrew. "I know it must be hard on you, I know how you feel I really do."said Andrew softly as he looked around the store. Andrew chuckled. "I think we were all odd at one point or another at Hogwarts."said Andrew still chuckling. Andrew shook his head. "No it's ok, I guess it was both our faults."said Andrew chuckling. "Indeed it was, oh I gotten so many blisters on my fingers from that night it was unreal!"said Andrew laughing.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:35 pm

Leaila nodded and laughed. "Yeah, I don't even know where May gets it from. I never acted like that when I was in Hogwarts." she said. "I would usually be alone, so maybe she gets it from our parents. Our father woul pull a prank every now and then, and he told me before he and our mum died, that he would always get in trouble for pulling some kind of prank while he was at Hogwarts." Leaila added shrugging. Leaila sighed. "May doesn't have many friends either." she said.

"It's alright. At least I know our parents will be happy where ever they are." she said. "Although I miss them alot." she added. Leaila nodded. "Yeah, everyone had to be like that at some point." she smiled. "Yeah, I guess it was." she said laughing. "Oh yeah! I remember that the next day I could barely move my hands!" she laughed.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Andrew nodded. "Yeah that could be the cause, I got my troublemaking from my father as well so it'll explain why Leslie is that way."said Andrew smiling. "I didn't have any friends much at Hogwarts I was a bit of a loner that caused some trouble at times, I wasn't really cute at Hogwarts either."said Andrew honestly. "Yeah Leslie is a bit shy around people, I told her she needed to get out there and make some friends but I don't know."said Andrew as he ran his hands through his hair. Andrew guessed it was because he was shy when he was at Hogwarts but he grew out of it when he became a fifth year at Hogwarts.

Andrew nodded. "Yeah your right about that Leaila, I always tell Leslie that when she asks about our parents."said Andrew softly. Andrew looked at her and nodded. "I know how it feels, sometimes it's hard to be strong around Leslie but I try to be."said Andrew sighing. Andrew nodded and smiled. "I was that way at one point or another!"said Andrew laughing. Andrew laughed and nodded. "Ugh... I know, I could barely even write I was so sore."said Andrew remembering that day. "I had to go to the hospital wing and take a potion to get my hands back to normal!"said Andrew shaking his head.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top