Wandering around is dangerous.... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wandering around is dangerous.... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wandering around is dangerous....

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wandering around is dangerous.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Wandering around is dangerous....

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:48 pm

[[OOC:I am SO joining!! Very Happy]]

Mariana was feeling rather nervous for no particular reason walking around her common room like a lion in the cage. She had a big wish to yell at someone or hit someone which was a totally bad idea at least in school. I need to get out of here.. she thought feeling like a her own prisoner and climbed up towards the Hall that lead upstairs. Her feet started to speed up as she was about to pass by the great hall and a moment later before she even noticed she was running in random direction not knowing where or why. She passed the Ground floor, the stairs arriving in the hall on the first floor still running like crazy not even having time to see anyone before she ran in full speed right into Godric who seemed to be only one standing. Miraclous she didn't fall managed to keep her balance feeling like she was going to get a heart attack. "Oh my god i am sorry about that." she said hardly breathing from all the running around the castle.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Wandering around is dangerous.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Wandering around is dangerous....

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Sophia looked from the ground when she seen Marian running around the castle and looked at her weirdly. "Mari, what the hell are you doing?!?"Sophia asked her calmly. Sophia remained on the ground comforting Samantha and trying to get the memory that Godric showed her out of her head. "Nightmares here we come!"Sophia muttered to herself running her right hand through her straight brown hair. "What wrong Mari?"Sophia asked her softly as she looked up at her with worry in her eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Mariana leaned herself on the wall with her right hand on her chest while she was in the process of catching back her breath. What did i just do..Stupid me.. she thought for herself cursing herself for loosing control. "Nothing it was just an instict to run untill i would eventually stop somewhere." she replied to Sophia not sure how do you explain to someone it's a way of getting out the anger and negative emotions. "I just needed to do that. Though it was only a momentar emptyness. But what's going on here?" she asked as she finally managed to get her breath back along with her usual expression.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:05 am

Sophia nodded understanding what she meant. "Oh I understand, I run or fly around when I'm stressed out and stuff."said Sophia softly. "Oh... well, me and Sammy here were talking and stuff and she wanted me to tell her about the memory I seen in Godric's head about the fight they had and I told her she didn't want to see it."said Sophia softly with her hands still through her hair. "I'm going to have nightmares for weeks."said Sophia sighing trying to get it out of her head. " You can see it if you want, I trust you."said Sophia softly incase she wanted to see the memory. "Although, I don't think you do Mari."said Sophia softly not wanting to see it herself for it was to horrible to see.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:09 pm

Mariana nodded in agreement not really sure what to add "Yeah, but i stopped, not on the way i expected though, but here i am. And i might mention my muscles hurt a bit from all the running.." she commented still sighing quickly though she was able to speak clearly now without stopping. Her legs looked rather skinny so people wouldn't think they hurt even if they did. "ummm i don;t catch. Who was fighting? Sammy and Godric?" she asked scratching her chin rather confused. "Come on show me. I am already used on having nightmares.." she said not sure how would Sophia do that.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top