Wandering around is dangerous....
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wandering around is dangerous.... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wandering around is dangerous....

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wandering around is dangerous.... Empty Wandering around is dangerous....

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:34 am

Sammy got lost in the school very often. It's not that she didn't know the school, it's just that she found the hidden passages and then couldn't remember how to get back. So this is where she is at, somewhere on the first floor trying to get back to the hufflepuff common room. She is wearing her normal school robes with her wand hidden and her daggers at hand in her robes. Ever since she knew that Godric came to the school she has been on a bed of nails. She turns every corner slowly, not knowing how was behind it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Wandering around is dangerous.... Empty Re: Wandering around is dangerous....

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:45 am

Godric had been using the secret paths ever since he got here. A seventh year had shown them to him, granted with out there knowledge. He hadn't even given his scean with Varod and Sammy a second thought. It was the natural way with him. At school he was his normal self, but out side, he became some one completly diffrent. He became Arlon.

Set was coiled around his shoulders, like a living scarf. His violet eyes taking in the dim light, and his tounge scenting the air. As they rounded a corner, Set began to hiss. That brought Godric's attention to the here and now. Looking up he saw Sammy. He didn't say a word, just stood in the middle of the crossroad.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:54 am

Sophia just gotten out of her Defense Against the Dark Arts class about to head back to the Gryffindor Common Room to do her homework. Taking a shortcut to a secret passway that made it quicker and easier to get the Gryffindor Common room she stopped dead in her tracks when she seen Godric and Samantha in the same corridor. "Uh oh, I smell trouble!"said Sophia softly to herself as she ran down the corridro where Samantha was. "Sammy, what are you doing here?"Sophia asked her as her eyes turned gold with worry in them. As she turned to Godric she nodded at him but she kept in front of Samantha incase something was to happen.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:00 am

Sammy had looked down just as Godric entered the hallway, she didn't even know that he was there. She heard a door open and saw Sophia come out of it. "Hey Sophia. I was just trying to find my way back to the Hufflepuff common room. I got a little lost." Sammy told her blushing at the end. "I know I've been here for four years and I still get lost." Sammy said to her finally looking up and seeing that she had gold eyes, which ment she was worried. "What's wrong Sophia? Your eyes are gold." Sammy said pulling her wand out just in case.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:06 am

Godric laughed. His musical voice echoing in the corodoors. Samantha, I would be why she's worried. Godric made no move to even get to his wand. He had all he needed to defend himself. But he wasn't going to go on the offance. He had been done what he had been hired to do. He had messed with there minds. He felt bad that Sammy was one of the people that had gotten caught in the cross fire, but his eyes and voice said that he realy didn't give a damn.

Looking at Sophia he smiled the innocent smile he always had given her. He actualy cared about her as a friend. But it seemed she had taken a side in this little skirmish. Soph, I'm not going to do any thing, not this time, and no time soon. He realy didn't know if she would belive him, after all, almost every one was dead certin he had been a member of the CoL, they just couldn't prove it.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:22 am

Sophia looked at Sammy with her gold eyes. "Nothing Sammy, I just don't want you get get hurt."said Sophia softly as she kept in front of her. As she seen Godric walking towards her eyes turned from gold to black quickly showing she was angry. "You better not touch her again Godric, she hasn't done nothing to you, your probably doing it because you work for Ne'Os I'm willing to bet!"said Sophia angrily. "Godric, Sammy one of my best friend and it pisses me off that you hurted her!'said Sophia angrily as her black eyes looked at him. "Why did you hurt her, let me guess was it a order from Ne'Os that you just took?"Sophia asked him angrily.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:25 am

Sammy heard what Sophia said, but she was frozen with fear from the moment she heard Godrics voice. She didn't want to move or breath or see anything. She stared at Sophia, keeping her eyes straight, and her wand at hand. Sammy already knew that Godric worked for Ne'Os, but he wasn't really after Sammy for her she was after her to lure out Varod. Which is just what he did.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:34 am

Godric shook his head. They realy didn't understand. They couldn't understand. Actualy, she wasn't my target. She was Emof's. Secondly, I only wanted her, to get to Varod. Family business. And I don't blindly except Emof's orders unlike some of those sniviling little peeons. I had my own reasons. I actualy felt kinda bad about the fact that an innocent was involved, but the commission was on both. And it payed well, but I have no intention of hurting her again. Godric's eyes said he was honest. Even in his mind he was being truthful. He had always been aware of people in his mind, he and Christy were so close there minds were open books with out Occlumency. Godric got an idea.

Soph, go into my mind. You're a Legeminc arn't you? Godric offered up his mind, which he never did unless he was willing to show and tell the truth.

He focused on the entire fight, how he hadn't wanted to hurt her, but needed to distract her so Set could get the chance to paralyze Varod.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:44 am

Sophia looked at Godric with her black eyes and listened to him explain his side of the story. "So you do work for that bastard."said Sophia angrily. "Why would you work for him out of all people Godric? I thought you were better then that!"said Sophia softly. When he ask if she was a Legeminc she nodded. "Yes I am, but I don't use it unless I feel there's a need to use it."said Sophia softly. "But I think I'll use it this time to see what really happened."said Sophia as she gotten out her wand a flicked it at Godric hoping to read inside of his mind. Sophia was against this but how else was she suppose to know what happened that day and how else would she knew that Godric would keep his word?
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:48 am

Sammy was close to crying now. Every time she heard Godric's voice she remembered that horrible day. "Find out why Varod and Anti won't tell me what happened when I blanked out, Sophia." Sammy whispered to her so that only she could hear. Sammy then kneeled down onto the floor behind Sophia, "Everything is fine. Everything is fine." Sammy kept whispering to herself, rocking back and forth.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top