Wandering around is dangerous.... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wandering around is dangerous.... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wandering around is dangerous....

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wandering around is dangerous.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wandering around is dangerous....

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:03 am

Godric's mind went back to the night Emof hired him, under the assumed Identety of his alter ego. Telling him he wanted both Sammy and Anti dead, then explaning that if he were to kill Anti, then he would get his revenge on Varod for what he had done to Christy.

As Arlon, Godric had watched and planned the attack, taking heed to try to get Sammy in the golden box so he could keep her out of the fight all togeather. The entier time, his mind was focused on his two real targets, Varod, of course, and Ne'Os. This would be what got Ne'Os to trust him, then it was a waiting game until he could off the bastered once and for all. So no one would be hurt by his filth ever again. Godric hated Ne'Os even more then he hated Varod. This was just a game, and if he got the chance to kill Varod in the process then so be it. No one hurt Christy and had a safe life after word.

As the battle raged, Godric had taken to the air, trying to get Sam to stop so he could get her into the bloody box. When she went all demoness on him, he made sure they stayed in the air so Set could try to paralyze Varod, and leave Sammy the hell alone. Of course he would have to make it look like he was trying to kill all of them, that way Emof would buy it. But he tried not to hurt Sammy too much. She was actualy kinda nice even though they met in unsavory conditions. Godric whished he could have met her at school, and been friends with her, but that was a moot point now.

After the fight, Varod was the only one Godric threatened. But in his mind, he swore an oath never to lay another finger on Sammy, she was a nice person, and didn't deserve what the Hell Ne'Os had put her through.

Breaking off there and shilding his mind once more, Godric looked Sophia dead in the eyes.There you have it Soph. Tell her what happened if you wish, but I wouldn't advise it.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Wandering around is dangerous.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wandering around is dangerous....

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:20 am

Sophia watched the whole memory right before her eyes and couldn't help not to gasped every now and then as she watched it. As she pulled away from his memory as he blocked her out she was breathing hard and looked from Godric to Sammy. "Sammy you dobn't want to know what happened after you blanked out believe me."said Sophia softly. Sophia didn't want to see it herself but she had to in order to find out waht happened that night. "Thankyou for sharing that with me Godric, now I know the truth."said Sophia softly looking at him as her eyes wernt from black to chocolate brown her normal color meaning she was calm.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:23 am

Sammy couldn't understand, now Sophia was keeping it from her. What happened that day? Sammy stood up and faced Sophia now. "How can you say that? I have to know! Please, your my bestfriend and how can you be nice to him after what he did to me?" Sammy said looking over at him automaticly, getting scared and turning around. She kneeled on the floor and started hyperventalating.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:09 am

Godric took out a bottle of Drought of Peace. He didn't take them anymore, but kept them for old times sake. Here, give this to her. he offered it to Sophia. He nooded once and looked down at Sammy. His eyes appologetic even though she had her back to him. Sammy, you have no reason to trust me, but pleas on this, you might want to listen to me. What Soph just saw will probably plauge her for weeks and she had no hand in it. You don't want to know what went down. Suffice it to say that I have no intention of hurting you again.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:44 pm

Sophia took the bottle and nodded and turned to Samantha. "Yeah Sammy, you don't want to know what went down trust me."said Sophia softly. "Now I can understand why Varod and Anti didn't want to tell you what happened."said Sophia wanting to get what she saw out of her head. "Sammy your my best friend, but you don't want to know what happened it will give you nightmares for weeks!'said Sophia softly. "Just trust me on this, I will never do anything that would hurt you or harm you."said Sophia. As she looked at Sammay with gold in her eyes meaning she was worried about her and didn't want any harm coming towards her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:41 am

Sammy started crying now. If Sophia wouldn't even tell her what happened then it really must have been bad. Sammy shook her head in agreement. "Ok, ok, fine. I understand. But I already have nightmares from other stuff in my life, one more would just add on to the problem." Sammy said turning away from them both, and putting her head in her hands.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:23 am

Godric was shaking his head. This was not going to turn out well. He couldn't keep the nice face on for long. He looked at Soph, then at Sammy. Speaking to both of them but keeping his attention mostly on Soph, If you want her to know, I'll tell her, or show her. All I have to do is take her to Christy and my house and show her my pensive. He hoped neither of them would go for it. He really didnt' want them rummaging around in his thoughts.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:43 am

Sophia looked at Godric. "I don't thin we have a choice Godric, she wants to know!'said Sophia sighing. "Maybe you can tell her, I'm against going through other people minds and invading there space!'said Sophia. Sophia nevered really did that unless there was a reason to do that or if she needed to know some information but she mainly used it to find infomation about what the Death Eatrs were planning. Sophia wouldn't want people going through her head and seeing her memories so she could see where he was coming from.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:52 am

When Sammy heard them mention going to Godric's place to see the memory, Sammy had to put her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming out loud. "No, no, no! I'm not going to that insane, bastards house. I don't care about seeing the memory that bad. If you say that it's that bad then fine I don't want to see it. Going anywhere near him isn't worth seeing a single memory. No, no, no, no! You can't make me go!" Sammy said kneeling down again and rocking back and forth.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:54 am

"Ok,ok Sammy I won't take you to his house I promise."said Sophia kneeling beside her and hugging her and comforting her. "Good thing you don't want to see the memory, it's downright horrible!"said Sophia softly strokingg her hair and rocking her. "I can't believe I seen it myself, I probably have nightmares over it for weeks."said Sophia softly. Sophia couldn't get the meory out of her head no matter how much she wanted it out. It was it was glued inside her memories forever and she couldn't get it out no matter how hard to tried.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top