Abbey's Suggestions - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Abbey's Suggestions - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Abbey's Suggestions

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abbey's Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Abbey's Suggestions

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:47 pm

I say yes, though we'll need Darren's approval.
So shall we say three characters are allowed before admin approval is needed? And Darren, I'm guessing you want to be the one to PM if someone wants an extra charrie. If you don't want to deal with that, I will, but it's your call.

Abbey's Suggestions - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:10 am

I did have the one, the special ranks one for people with a certain amount of posts! But yeah, Darren said it was a terrible idea Sad
Just putting the out there with Abbeys rewards thingy

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:23 am

I like the idea of just three characters but then again you have those who have more and to take away the ones who actually rp with all of their characters would be wrong. I'm going through something like that on my site. I run a charmed based site and we just added it to where they could start off with one power but we're letting the ones who got approved before we changed that to keep it. I mean you have to comprimise with that. The ones who rp more than three and keep all of them active should be able to keep the characters they have.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top