Andrian's and Belle's Date - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian's and Belle's Date - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian's and Belle's Date

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian's and Belle's Date - Page 3 Empty Re: Andrian's and Belle's Date

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:18 am

"Change form?" asked Andrian curiously, looking at her in confusion. Change form? - had he heard her correctly. Did she really say she was going to change form with him in order of stay and keep him away from other. His heart raced against his chest, he didn't want to transfer her into a werewolf. What if he didn't transfer in but instead ended up ripping her into pieces. The thought of that stung him, he wanted her alive, he didn't want to be the one responsible for harming her. "But, love. I don't want to turn you into a werewolf," he spoke, mis-understanding what she said.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:29 am

Belle looked at him and blinked before she understood, he didn't know. "Oh no love, I meant I am Animagnus...wolf ironicly actually."

She made him face her full on, "And I would join you even in this though love, but I could never ask you to try and turn me. I wouldn't want you to bare the blame the rest of your life."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:36 am

Andrian chuckled, lightly and smiled at her. "That won't work, love. It better if you let me run around in the forest," he spoke to her with a cute grin on his face. He understood why she wanted to help him but he rather run around freely around a forest rather then to hurt her even if she was in animagus form. He smiled and stroked her cheek lightly as she said she'd never ask to get him to turn her because she didn't want him to blame himself all the time. "Thanks."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:00 am

Belle smiled at him, "Of course it will work. I have researched this kind of thing before...when I was learning to become one actually. So you see I will be perfectly safe so long as I turn before you do. Besides I can't have my husband hunting pretty things now can I?" She said this last part in a joke.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:08 am

Andrian considered on this for a bit. "I guess that could work," he finally agreed that she'd be able to help him whenever he was to turn into a werewolf on accident. He laughed, when she said that she couldn't have him hunting pretty things. "But, the only pretty thing here is you, love," he joked back and smiled, warmly at her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:23 am

She waved him off, "Oh pish, there are plenty of pretty women out there." She looked over at him, "But of course I am the only pretty one here with you." She smiled softly. "Now shall we order or shall we skip dinner and go home straight to dessert?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:36 am

Andrian chuckled softly. "But none are prettier then you are," he smiled. Then when she asked if he wanted to order or skip dinner and go home straigh to dessert. He considered on this, she left him with two hard choices. "You leave quite a bargain," he joked, mocking what a medieval trader would've said when someone offered an attractive offer. He placed a hand over his chin and rubbed it, playfully. "Let go home and go straight to dessrt," he smiled.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:42 am

Belle smiled and kissed him lightly before rising and taking his hand and leading him back towards the doors. As she passed the waiter she gave a wink and a smile and was rewarded with a slight chuckle and a salute was given to Andrian. She quickly grabbed her coat and waited for Andrian to get his before they walked out into the beautiful night the mansion their destination.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:11 am

Andrian kissed her back and took her hand as he lead her back to the door. He grabbed his coat and turned around to Belle to see if she needed any help getting her coat on but she seem to be all set at the moment. Then he took her hands again and lead her out of the resturant and walked back down to the mansion through the beautiful snowy night. "The stars are beautiful tonight," he told Belle looking out to the sky.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:22 am

The snow had stopped and the clouds it seemed had moved on. The stars were indeed shinning along with the bright cresent moon. Everything glittered around them and she leaned into him and smiled. "Yes, but then everything is beautiful about this night." She said in a quieted voice, not wanting to disturb the peace.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum