Andrian's and Belle's Date - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian's and Belle's Date - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian's and Belle's Date

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian's and Belle's Date - Page 2 Empty Re: Andrian's and Belle's Date

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:00 am

Andrian sighed, rubbing his eyes sorly. "I'm sorry for that," he placed a smile on his face. There was seriously different about him, something he couldn't quite put his finger on - like he was more confident, something that made him feel more human though he was now a werewolf now ever since the attack month ago. He wanted to tell her, about him about the night and that he was a werewolf now but he didn't want her to leave him, thinking that he'd eat her in her sleep. To his dismay, he realized that he had zoned out and stopped breathing and with her speaking it reminded him to take a breath and breathe again. "Oh." he paused. "Work is fine, i've got a full time job at St. Mungos Hospital now or until I get my job back at Hogwart," he answered.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:48 pm

Belle shook her head, "I can't believe you aren't at the school anymore. I don't want anyone else touching me, not that I need the hospital wing often but the point is still there. I hope all of this gets figured out soon, I hate not feeling safe in what is supposed to be the safest place in the wizarding world." This last part she had said quietly.

Belle also caught the feeling that Andrian had something to tell her, but she could not catch what it was. And she refused to break through his walls to force it out. "Andrian, I get the feeling that you want to tell me something, something important but that you are afraid. You have nothing to fear from me love, I am with you no matter what I hope you know that."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:05 am

Andrian smiled and brushed her cheek lightly with his index finger. "I won't let anyone else touch you," he paused, staring into her beautiful ocean blue eyes. "Don't be scared, love. It'll only be a short while, i'll be back as soon as possible," said Andrian. The planning, the war and arguement were all pointless to him. He sometime wandered if it was all worth it, but he didn't care if it help bring peace and justice to Hogwart and the Wizarding World he wanted to be a part of it.

"I do," he said, turning his face away from her. His jaws clentched and his muscle tigthened for a moment. Andrian then looked back up, facing his soon-to-be wife directly in her eyes. He debated whether or not that it was safe to tell her even though she said that she'd be there for him no matter what. "There nothing I have to tell you," he refused to tell her that he was attacked by a werewolf the other night and had turn into one the next day which strike him as a werewolf.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:16 am

Belle saw the lie in his eyes and it stung her, they were to be married soon and he trusted her so little that he needed to lie? What had she ever done to give him cause not to trust her? She turned away from and looked out the window. "I see." Was all she could manage to say.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:38 am

Andrian saw what he had done, he never wanted to hurt her. He trusted her, trusted her with his life but something about exposing the truth to her just kept him back. How would she react, will she love me again and will she talk to me, all these question filled his head, almost overwhelming him. "If you really want to know, then i'm willing to talk to you about it," he finally spoke back. "I just didn't want to ruin this special dinner," he added quickly looking at her with worried, frighten eyes yet he stood his ground and sat there ready to tell her the truth.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:49 am

She turned back to him, her eyes filled with emerald flames as her chin rose a notch. "Of course I really want to know, and nothing could ruin anything with you Andrian I had hoped you would know that by now. I lost our child and couldn't even come to you and you forgave me and still love me...how could you think I would turn from you in anything?" She demanded.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:00 am

Andrian was taken a back by her sudden burst of anger when he said he would tell her if she really wanted to know. The mention of losing their child stung him a bit, almost enough to bring tears down his cheek. He ignored it, took it like a man, a sigh broke from his mouth. "Love, we both know tha ti wouldn't think like that, i was only afraid," he said and paused getting ready for the big news. "The other night, i caught a student crying in the forest; she looked like she was in pain her body were changing and I was stupid enough to approch the student when suddenly it attacked me, throwing me to a tree," he paused to take a breath. "I ran for my life and got almost far enough from the werewolf but suddenly it found me again and almost torn my shoulder a part with it sharped dagged teeth and lucky for me i was pulled out of the wolf's hold by Jess and Matt which left a mark across my shoulder," he pasued to show her the mark. "I'm a werewolf now."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:14 am

Belle blinked and then tears came to her eyes as she saw the mark, not because she couldn't stand what he had told her, but because she had been unable to be there to protect and help him. "Oh Andrian...I'm so sorry." She rose and went to the other side of the booth with him and kissed the scars on his shoulder before holding him close.

"I should have been there with you, I could have protected you." She whispered, "How could you be afraid I would turn from you because of this? I love you..fur and all."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:50 am

Andrian saw the tears twinkling down her cheek, when he showed that mark. This was what he was afraid off, the tears. Her reaction. His heart and stomach leaped with fright as he saw Belle jumping out of her seat after telling him that she was sorry. He knew it, she was scared that why she was leaving. To his dismay instead she sat by his side and kissed his shoulder and held him close. "It wasn't your fault," he told her and smiled, he understood why now she said sorry.

"It not your fault," he repeated, smiling and rested his hand on her cheek and turned around, giving her a kiss. "I rather I get hurt then you," said Andrian.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:56 am

"And even in this we will not be apart love, I can change form and stay with you and keep you away from others. I will not leave your side, now or ever." She continued to hold him close and rested her head on his shoulder.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum