Andrian's and Belle's Date
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian's and Belle's Date Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian's and Belle's Date

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian's and Belle's Date Empty Andrian's and Belle's Date

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:39 am

It has been a long time since he had taken Belle out on a date, or brought nice things for her. Andrian almost forgot that he could take her out for dinner or whatever she wanted to go. It was night time - winter night, snow fell gracefully from the sky, isocle formed beneath every building and trees. Andrian walked down the street of london, with an umbrella in his hand while one arm was wrapped around Belle's shoulder trying to keep her warm from the cold wind. "Ladies, first," he smiled as he pushed a door open the lead to a resturant.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Andrian's and Belle's Date Empty Re: Andrian's and Belle's Date

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:53 pm

Belle smiled at him and walked into the building, the smells of many foods came to her and made her sigh in appreciation while the soft murmers of conversations mingled in the air. She turned to Andrian as she allowed a gentleman to take her coat showing off the the black silk corset with midnight blue roses on it and the black leather pants tucked into a knee-high pair of spiked heeled boots. The outfit was elegant and fit her perfectly as she smiled at her betrothed.

"This is lovely Andrian, but we could have just staid home and curled up on the couch as well you know."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:45 am

As soon as Belle walked into the building, he began to walk in and close the door behind him. Andrian stood there for a moment and began to look around, taking everyone in the room. This place was so nice and cozy, the aroma of the food filled the room like a scented candle with many different smell. "Thank you," grinned Andrian as he let a gentlemen take his coat which now revealed his white buttoned t-shirt and blue jeans. He sounded cheerful. The outfit was casual and loose, a typical male fashion.

Then when he heard Belle's voice speaking, Andrian turned around and looked at her. "Well -- I wanted something special for you, after all it getting close to the wedding so i want to make our two weeks special and memorable," he spoke to her. "But i'll keep that in mind next time," he chuckled. To be truthful he did have something special for her on a special night. A surprise - a surprise she'd cherish every moment of it. He wanted every night to be special for her, just to see her smile.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:45 pm

She took his arm as they were lead to a corner booth lit by a beautiful candle in the center of the table. She slid into one side and took the menu from the waiter as Andrian was seated. "Every moment with you is special love, no matter what we are doing." She said and thanked a waiter who set down a water glass before her. "And I can't believe the wedding is only two weeks away, it seems like just yesterday I was stopping you from leaving the ball."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:19 am

Andrian smiled, warmly at Belle as she wrapped her arm around the crook of his arm. Then started to follow the waiter to their table in the corner. Perfect! - he thought. He protested as she broke her hold on him but smiled and began to sit down on the other side, opposite facing Belle. " Well, then. Let make this very special then," he chuckled. "Beside can't a man take his lovely, sexy wife out for dinner?" smirked Andrian holding her hand, elbow on the table whilst he rubbed her soft pillow like fingers with his thumb. He let out a small burst of laughter escape his lips, but not in an uncomfortable way. "Really?" he asked. "Feels more like a week!"
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:29 am

Belle raised one delicate brow at him. He was up to something but she couldn't figure it out, and for once she was not catching his thoughts. She laughed however when he mentioned beautiful sexy wife. "Yes, I suppose you can. And I am glad it seems so for you, now what are you up to Andrian Potter?" She asked letting her attention go back to his odd behavior.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:55 am

Andrian noticed Belle's brow raised in the air in confusion as if she lost catch of his thoughts. He soon ignored it when he heard her laughther ringing through his ears like a lullaby sung so beautifully it caused his heart to beat rapidly against his chest like a woodpecker on a tree. "I'm sorry - what do you mean what am I up to?" he raised an eyebrow at her in confusion to her question.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:14 am

"You are acting strangely, like you do when you have something up your sleeve. You said then let's make tonight special and as I have said time and time again any time with you is special...so this leads me to believe you are up to something and I want to know what." She replied to him.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:33 am

"Maybe." he paused, searching for the right answer. "I've changed, better. A different man - I only ever want to see is you smile," said Andrian smiling at her. He didn't know what happen, he seem more... cheerful just happier then he ever had been. Something changed and Belle was just as confused as he was. Maybe it was a good thing.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:37 am

"All right then." She finally opened her menu and decided on a pasta dish with a salad. Belle set the menu aside and took Andrian in. There was indeed something different about him, but so far it seemed harmless so she would accept it and move on. "So how has work been lately love?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum