Gabrielle's Appartment - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gabrielle's Appartment - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gabrielle's Appartment

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gabrielle's Appartment - Page 2 Empty Re: Gabrielle's Appartment

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Jemma listened to Gabrielle. She knew what it was like to be a single mother. She had raised one child as opposed to two, yet she had been quite a bit younger than Gabrielle when she had done so. "At least he died fighting for what was right." she said, guessing that to be something comforting to say. "I'm sure you've been a great mother, Gabrielle. You've guided him to the best of your ability in every way possible, you've been a really good mother. Don't be so harsh on yourself." she told Gabrielle. Jemma had gone through phases of doubting herself before, so knew it was important to keep Gabrielle's self-esteem up.

"Yeah, not all men are that great. Unfortunately, I found out too late." Jemma said, thinking back on what it had been like, before she had become pregnant. "He seemed so nice, until he I became pregnant, though. It's hard to tell with men, especially at a young age." she added. What would I do if I saw him again? I don't want to see him again. But what if I did? "Uhm, it depends. If I just saw him generally around when I was out, I would ignore him. If he tried to talk to me or something...well, I'd probably just get really mad at him. I think that I might forgive him in the end, but not for a very long time. He's never even tried to make contact with me or see his daughter for over thirty years now." she told Gabrielle. I wonder what Da- No, Jemma, don't even go there!

Gabrielle's Appartment - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:43 am

Gabrielle just smiled sadly as she sighed "Yeah he was too brave,but that's what he lived for..So i guess at least he died the way he wanted to die.Alice was 3 years old and Derek wasn't born yet.I was in 6th month of pregnancy.Maybe that's why he is so rebelious. But i guess i am too much distanced from my own children..If anything happens to me i left my foster niece a letter asking her to take care of them..She is young,but has a strong character and Alice and Derek always liked her..Are you intrested in keeping a secret?" she asked Jemma as there were some things that were never spoken of.

"And if you need me to kick your ex boyfriend's ass just ask.I have a perfect guy for those purposes..." Gabrielle said with a joking smile hoping Jemma wouldn't find it too offensive. "Personally i don't know what i would do if i were in that situation ... I am hard forgiving person especially after so much time.Don't think i could advise you well..." she said not wanting Jemma to think she was interfering in so private matters,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:10 am

Jemma smiled along with her friend. She married a brave man. I fell for a coward. The good one dies, the not-so-good one chickens out. Typical. "I'm sure you're a great mother and aren't as distanced as you think you are." Jemma replied. "I can keep a secret." she added, just as Gabrielle asked.

Gabrielle made Jemma laugh with her next comment. "Yeah, I'll call you if I ever need his ass kicked." she joked back. She wasn't the kind of woman to take things like that too seriously. "It would be a tricky situation. I'm just hoping it won't happen. I doubt he'll come looking for me after all this time, though. He doesn't even know where I've lived or what I've done, so even if he wanted to it would be difficult for him." she answered. Gabrielle is trying to be helpful, at least it sounds it, but it's one of those things that you never know what to say to, I think.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:39 am

"Well it's for sure i'll try to spend more time with them now..I was so busy organizing other people's lives that i forgat mine was as disorganized as theirs.And people don't even appriciate what i try to do for them so i'll concetrate more on Alice and Derek." Gabrielle said trying to make the right decision this time. I hope she can keep it..if not well...true will get outside sooner or later.. she thought for herself. "Mariana Diggory is my foster neice.As in Mariana Diggory a member of Order of the Phoenix.." she said deciding to drop it all at once.She didn't like going around and around...

"Don't worry i was just curious.I don't think he will ever come back either.Cowards stay cowards forever that's the philosophy of life.But skipping him what about now?Don't tell me no one intrests you because that's hard to believe." Gabrielle asked already having a clue of who that someone might be though she prefered for Jemma to speak first.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:06 pm

[[OOC: Does Gabrielle have any nicknames, Gab, Gabi, etc. or not? And how would Gabrielle know about Jemma and Dane, they have only met once in The Leaky Cauldron at this point in time!]]

Jemma nodded, sure that Gabrielle would do the right thing. "You have been a great mother, and always will be. The fact that you're trying to spend so much time with your kids and that you want to shows that." she told her friend, trying to comfort her. I have no idea if I'm helping Gabrielle or not, but at least I'm trying. That's what counts? Right? As long as I'm not making anything worse. At least, I hope I'm not making anything worse!

"I hope he never comes back." Jemma stated, hoping that Gabrielle was right. He can't come back, he just can't. He would make things worse, somehow. I don't know how. But he would find a way. Wait. Wait. Why is Gabrielle asking me this? She would ask me this. Just now. Just right now. I don't know. I don't...no, ok, I can't deny it. I can try though. I shall try! I don't care. I barely know him. Why am I doing this. It's like I'm someone else, acting all weirdly. No it's not. It's like...it's like...like I'm myself again. "Errr, no, nobody else on the horizons." she semi-lied to Gabrielle, trying her hardest not to blush. She couldn't stop her face from going a tiny bit pink, though.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:09 pm

[[OOC:Well some people call her Gab/Gabby but you can call her Gabrielle...Oh and did you read the part with a secret Jemz?Oh and she is just randomly asking..]]

Gabrielle looked at Jemma not knowing what to answer. "Let's just say i decided to focus more on myself then on people who don't ask for my help but they get it anyway.." she said wondering if Jemma had heard the part with Mariana Diggory being her foster neice or just didn't catch that information yet. Yeah i have on my mind some of those ungrateful ones.. she thought for herself though that wasn't pointed at Jemma,

"I hope so too.Even if i never really met the guy,no one can be a good person when done what he has done.." Gabrielle said not really knowing was that helping or not to Jemma but she liked being direct with her friends since in the ministry she just had to go round and round in circles. Liar...there's always someone...even i have someone in mind though that's not really going to work.. she thought with a sneaky look though the thought wasn't made to offend anyone. "Yeah i believe you...And my my Jemzy your face became a bit pink.." she said trying not to laugh though it looked rather hilarious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:04 pm

[[OOC: Ah, ok, just checking. And yeah I did read it, though Jemma had no idea how to respond to it so kinda skimmed over it Razz. You can ask her directly if you want.]]

Jemma nodded along, still thinking about Mariana. Mariana. Foster niece of Gabrielle? Wow. That's something...well, big. I wonder how long that's been going on. And why it's a secret. I won't tell anyone. I never would. It's weird that it's a secret though. Gab must have her reasons. She always does.

"Yeah, I don't know if he could do anything to make it up to me now. It's best for him to stay away too, as I doubt many of my friends will have much patience with him." Jemma added, glad that she still had her friends along with the lack of family. Bugger, is my face really going pink? Chill, girl, chill. Jemma managed to get her face back to it's original colour reasonably quickly, luckily for her. "Ok, so maybe I have someone on my mind. But I haven't known him for too long yet, so I'm just getting to know him at the moment. What about you, Gabrielle?" she took the subject off herself and onto your friend.

Last edited by Jemma Tiquelle on Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:36 pm

[[OOC:Not daughter NIECE Jemzy!!]]
Gabrielle really wished to see what Jemma was thinking right now.What she told her was only the matter a few members of her family were aware about. Why did she have to say this right here and right now? "You haven;t said anything Jemma.Looks like i just told you i killed someone?" she said not surprised though her sentence sounded more like a question then like a sentence.

"Yeah you can put me on the beggining of your anti-exboyfriend list.." she commented sarcasticly hoping that wouldn't offend Jemma. "I knew it...it's not easy to hide those things from me because when i want i can put nose everywhere.So who;s your Prince Charming?" she asked clearly entertained about this topic. "Me? Well there is someone but it's complicated i don't think it will work. I mean i am his boss i can't date him.." she replied sounding a bit silly though it was pure truth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:08 pm

[[OOC: Typo, you know what I meant! I'll edit that in a second, after I've posted this.]]

Jemma was out of it, though Gabrielle's words brought her back to earth. "Sorry, I guess I just didn't know what to say. I don't really know much Mariana Diggory. When you say foster niece, do you mean that she's been fostered by a couple to whom you are related?" she asked for clarification. Jemma hadn't come across a fostered relative aside from sons and daughters before, though she assumed it just meant that Gabrielle's sister or someone might have fostered the girl.

"Ok, your name will be at the top." Jemma joked with Gabrielle, laughing. "That list will grow, of that I am sure." she added, not wanting to move onto the subject of Dane, though fearing it was inevitable. "Err, just a guy I met at The Leaky Cauldron one night. It's nothing much yet, but you never know." she answered, being relatively vague. "Who do you have your eye on then, Gabrielle?" she returned the question onto her friend.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:08 pm

[[OOC:Nah i just thought you got confused lol]]

Gabrielle looked as Jemma clearly did hear what she said though she probably took a period to absorb the information. "Well you should.She is one of you after all..Well she was adopted by Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley.Ginny is kind of my sister in law so that made me her aunt though it's been years since i talked to her properly long." she replied though a bit more surprised that Jemma didn't know that.After all Diggory murder was in the top news of much famous newspapers in that time some 12 years ago.

"I would cheer for that,but i don't have a drink.." she said jokingly. "Grow?Well i don't know how much people actually know him or what did he do.." she commented assuming Jemma didn't go around and tell it to the whole world. "Do i know him?" she asked curiously though only ones she actually new was Ministry workers, killed healer and Professors from Hogwarts. "It's complicated..People know him as my body guard though his name is Richard don't know maybe you saw him at Emof's trial?" she replied with a question knowing she felt something for him though it was really complicated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top