Edward collins app
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Edward collins app Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Edward collins app

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Edward collins app Empty Edward collins app

Post by Edward Collins Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:22 pm

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Emily
How you found Potter's Army:
Any other characters on Potter's Army: this is my 4th
Have your read the Plot?: somewhat
Have your read the Must read threads?: mostly

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
Edward collins app Tyler-dean-taylor-swift
Name: Edward Collins
Race: human
Blood Status: half blood
Year AND Age: drop out 15
Preferred houses: drop out
Canon or Original: original
Play-by: Tyler dean

A P E A R A N C E
Height: tallish
Hair: (dark blond spiky
Eye color: Blue
Skin: white
General Appearance: Edward is tall and mysterious. You could say he looked like a punk kid who had nothing to do with his life. He has spike blond hair and blue eyes has also rarely skinny. He had scars on his left arm and had from self inflicted angers. And a odd shaped mark on the nape of his neck(over 30 words)

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills: singing. Flying defense against the dark arts
Weaknesses:pretty girls, school potions
Dislikes:mean people school and potions
Motto:
General Personality: Edward is easily annoyed by people. When he sees a pretty girl he can’t help but want to be with her he sings what he believes in and fallows his heart (which isn’t always reliable) he’ll always be there to help the ones in need(over 30 words)

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: all he has is himself his family died when he was young he had had no siblings and his parents were killed by muggles. Then both his parents had been only children so no cousins aunts or uncles ever existed. and his grand parents died from old age when he was young and could not rember them.
Childhood: Edward lived in many different foster homes as a child. He was labeled as unadoptable and always sent back to the orphanage never to have any siblings. Or friends really until he went to Hogwarts when he turned 13 and lived there almost year round.(over 30 words)
Hogwarts: He lived at Hogwarts almost all year around for two years before he decided weeding school just wasn’t for him. And the cute girl he had been fallen in love with had disappeared. He looked for her until he gave up and focused on his singing thinking he would never see her again.(over 30 words)
Adulthood: not graduated

Short Role-play: (Whatever your normal role-play length is, don't do it extra-long or extra-short especially for this application. You can skip this if it's not your first character.) Not my first character

((sorry it was completly changed. this was my original the other was done while i was at school)))

Last edited by Edward Collins on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Edward Collins
Edward Collins

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Edward collins app Empty Re: Edward collins app

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:31 pm

Uhm, can you please elaborate on 'all his family died'? Surely not every aunt, grandparent, cousin etc. is dead? And maybe how his parents/siblings died (if they all died, which would be quite rare).
Also check your spelling, as there are a few errors throughout the application.

Thanks Smile.

Edward collins app Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Collins Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:44 pm

ive edited two times
Edward Collins
Edward Collins

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:46 pm

ACCEPTED and sorted into DROP OUTS.

Ok, I'm accepting him. But can you PLEASE go and read the plot now? As in, completely. And the must-read threads.
Thanks Smile

Edward collins app Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top