Long time ago (Jemma)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Long time ago (Jemma) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Long time ago (Jemma)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Long time ago (Jemma) Empty Long time ago (Jemma)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:20 pm

It was one of those cold winter days though fortunatly there was no snow so Gabrielle decided to take a little walk considering rain can't hurt.She put on her muggle clothes and went just to walk around clearing her thoughts.No work no stress just relax.She arrived to the Big Ben clock as it was about 8 PM.She continued to walk making a stop to look at the river putting on her sun glasses as parlament building was too shiny for her taste.She sat on the stone arch and was turned to the river.She was covered with muggle rain clothes so no one would actually notice anything odd.She sighed and threw a rock at Thames.

The view:
Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Long time ago (Jemma) Empty Re: Long time ago (Jemma)

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Jemma was walking through London. As usual. Alone. As usual. Since she had left her position at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, it seemed she had a lot more free time. She had of course been working a lot more on her art, though you could only paint for so long before you longed for something else to do.

Was quitting the right option? It certainly wasn't the easiest. I remember Dumbledore always said you had to choose what is right rather than what is easy. But can those two ever be the same? They never seem to be. At least I think I did the right thing. I tried. I just don't know what to do next. I feel like I'm lost, I'm in limbo between two places. I wish I knew where the other place was.

Thoughts went through Jemma's head constantly, meaning she didn't pay too much attention to her surroundings, where she was going, or anything that she should have been. You could tell by looking at her that she wasn't with it.

It was then, that there just so happened to be a crack in the pavement. And of course, Jemma would just so happen to step in it. And just so happen to almost fall flat on her face.

"Bugger." she cursed. Jemma had been cursing more since she was away from Hogwarts. She didn't have to watch herself around students, now. At least she had stopped herself falling completely, though.

Jemma put her head down, she didn't want to see everyone staring at her. Plus, she could watch the pavement this way!

Long time ago (Jemma) Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:57 pm

Gabrielle just looked at the river feeling a bit strange. I wonder how long is this going to last.No more friends no more allies it's every man for himself.It sure feels lonely to be a minister when you get betrayed by your own collegues and friends. she thought for herself as she was hearing and there was nothing but silence left.Her kids were at Hogwarts,her family in France and her friends didn't exsist anymore.

She took her sunglasses off for a moment.Was she about to cry?No that wasn't something she could not allow to herself.Sge knew that getting this far would mean being lonely,but she could only grieve for what she didn't do.

She put her sunglasses back on and with her cap on moved to continue walking where the faith would bring her.She just looked down at path ahead of her and passes by someone.She had a familiar feeling but didn't detain to check.She continued walking slowly...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:07 pm

Something feels weird.

Jemma continued to walk along, not daring to look up. She was the kind of woman that didn't like drawing a lot of attention to herself, and as she had just been careless enough to trip up, it would be a while before she lifted her head once more.

Weird. What is it? Something familiar. Someone familiar. Perhaps? Maybe. Definitely? Probably. I can't decide! I can't look up though. People are probably still staring at me. Then again, I might walk into something now. I trip over when I look up, and walk into things when I look down. That's my life in a nutshell.

Jemma forced herself to look up, if only to check that there were no lampposts or garbage cans that she would walk into within the next few minutes or so. Then she saw something that shocked her.

Is it...can it be? I can't believe it. No way. I mean, she's still at Hogwarts, right? I thought so. But she's at the Ministry to, so it could be. But, she must have seen my little episode back there? Surely she would have said something. If she even wants to speak to me now. It wasn't my fault I couldn't disclose the fact I was a part of the Order! She must know it's me. She probably just doesn't want to talk to me.

Jemma carried on walking, trying to push her thoughts to the back of her head. Though she was failing miserably. She peered, to see if her thoughts were correct.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:41 am

[[OOC:How long is this going to last?]]

Gabrille arrived near the bridge.It was always a temptation to put her feet in the river though she never did it.She climbed up the rock and took off her sunglasses letting rain hit onto her eyes. There is magic i can sense it. she turned around.The street was empty. Don't be stupid Gabrielle no one can know you are here.You are just being paranoic. she thought as she decided to go back home using same route she used for coming.She let her long brown hair move by the wind as the rain stopped.

She walked past the same spot she sat on few moments ago.Again the weird feeling there was no one there. "Anyone there?" she asked through the empty street feeling rather paranoic.They couldn't track her.She took her wand and pointed at random direction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:38 pm

[[OOC: Well it's really Gabrielle's call, as she's probably the one annoyed with Jemma at the moment. Ok, Jemma will see her and try to talk to her - then how she reacts, well, we'll see what happens then!]]

She called out. Gabrielle, that was. If it was her. Jemma turned around, to see her standing there.

"Gabrielle?" Jemma asked, though she didn't say it loud enough for Gabrielle to hear her.
"Gabrielle?" she repeated, a lot louder this time. Jemma walked towards Gabrielle, smiling.

Please let her not be annoyed at me. Please let her not be annoyed at me. Please, God, please. I don't want her to be mad at me. I didn't mean to do anything wrong. I really didn't. I just couldn't tell anyone, it wasn't just her. I hope she isn't really mad at me. I mean, so much I've done has gone against the Ministry. Please, God, please.

"Long time, no see." Jemma simply said, smiling, as she drew close enough to Gabrielle to have a conversation.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:58 pm

[[A little of anger won;'t hurt]]

Gabrielle looked as someone called her name.It was familiar.She knew from the canon who it was,but she didn't look particulary thrilled about it. Oh great just what i needed... she thought as she lowered down her wand wondering what to do how to react.She was angry at Jemma,but more then angry she felt betrayed by her own friend.

"Oh it's just you." she said making clear she wasn't quite happy about it. "What are you doing here Jemma?I hope it didn't occure on your mind to follow me." she said using the most civilized tone she could. What to do what to think.Why here and why now.. she thought just looking at Jemma without any kind of pleasure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:23 pm

She's mad. Dammit. I can tell. Not just by her accusing me of following her, but by the way she's looking at me. Still. I hope she doesn't stay mad at me for long. What is the best way for me to react? Just be normal and try and get her to forgive me?

"I live around here. I technically always have, but since my...last week, I've been actually spending most of my time around here." Jemma answered, not being able to bring herself to say her resignation from Hogwarts. It pained her too much to think about it.

"What about you?" she asked in return.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Should i trust she is telling the truth this time?Why not i hope she is not the one of many that wants my head to clear their way.But again everything about her was a lie ever since i met her so why should i trust her now. she thought as she looked at Jemma without any kind of change.

"I live here too,Actually basiclly not HERE,but anyway.I was trying to clear my thoughts from everyone and everything.But that's not going so well since the first person i ran into is you.Just don't know if to trust you or not.You lied once you might be doing it again." she said wanting to know what has been bothering her for a while now.

"Tell me Jemma.Did they send you to spy on me?Or to kill me that wouldn't surprise me.If they did your plan failed when half of the teachers was fired and everything came out on the light." she asked as she sat on the rock behind her.If Jemma was going to actually attack her she has ways to defend herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Bugger. Bugger, bugger, bugger, bugger, bugger. She really is mad at me. I didn't mean any of this! I honestly didn't! How could she ever think that I would want to hurt her in that way? I was forced to keep that part of my life a secret from everyone. Does she really think I was out to get her, personally? I would never do something like that! Ever!

"I'm sorry. You know I am. I never spied on you, I never intended to. I just couldn't tell anyone about me being a part of the Order. I had to keep it a secret, or I probably wouldn't have even been hired at Hogwarts, let alone become Head of House." she said, all in one breath.

Jemma looked up at Gabrielle. Gabrielle was mad. What can I do to make her forgive me? Is there anything I can do? I'm not going to leave this park until we're friends again. Or at least, until she's not mad at me. I can't stand this. It's horrible. Just horrible.

"Look, Gabrielle. I never singled you out, I didn't tell anyone about this. Nobody apart from my daughter, who is in France, and the rest of the Order knew about my alliance. I wouldn't even dream of spying on you, you've been a good friend of mine for many years now. I can only hope you forgive me, and realise that I never meant any harm." she added, trying to phrase her thoughts.

I can't do this. I can't! I'm just trying to explain everything, it's all coming out in a mess! I really hope Gabrielle understands. Does she really believe I would try to hurt her? I WOULD NEVER DO THAT! I know she would never do anything like that to me. Doesn't she realise that? I really hope not. Ahhh, she's just yet another person in my life who dislikes me, now. Along with all the Hogwarts staff and probably half the Ministry now my alliance is out in the open.

Jemma looked up at Gabrielle and into her eyes. She didn't know what else to do.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top