Discoveries(Nikki, Sophia, and Josh)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Discoveries(Nikki, Sophia, and Josh) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Discoveries(Nikki, Sophia, and Josh)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discoveries(Nikki, Sophia, and Josh) Empty Discoveries(Nikki, Sophia, and Josh)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:12 pm

Tristen hated Slytherins. It was not just because of the ongoing rivalry for the two houses. Tristen was half-giant, and he had a deep voice and was taller than everybody in the school(the students anyway). He had just run into 2 7th years, and had gotten into a fist-fight(the Slytherins started it!), giving him 2 weeks of detention. Why is it teachers show up at the worst possible moments? Do they have some sort of trouble radar?

Tristen did not realize that he had walked up two floors and was now on the seventh floor. He was pacing in front of an empty wall, his fury building. Why couldn't they just leave him alone? I wish I had a place to get away from them. He wished in his head. To his utter surprise, he saw a door materialize out of thin air. He considered it for a couple seconds before turning the knob. Inside, a sort of lounge was there. It was gold and silver. A fire was roaring, and surprisingly, a dartboard with the faces of the Slytherins was on the wall. Tristen was surprised, but happy at the same time. He closed the door, and walked over to the dartboards.

(Lol Razz )

Last edited by Tristen MacKenzie on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Discoveries(Nikki, Sophia, and Josh) Empty Re: Discoveries(Nikki, Sophia, and Josh)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:17 pm

(lol!)

Nikki had returned to school at Hogwarts. Wearing her Gryffindor robes, she was pacing herself through the castle, remembering and refreshing herself where things were, like classes, great hall, library, common rooms and such.

She wanted to have a rest though, because, she was just so upset about the fight between her sister, Danny, Tim & Andrian. Why couldn't they stop, sit and talk about rather than argue? I wish I had a place to get away from them. Nikki sighed to herself, in a quiet voice.

She looked up and her eyes widened. A door had appeared. Was it really, the room of requirement! She couldn't believe her eyes. She walked over to the door, looked around to see if anyone was watching, turned the doorknob and entered the room and closed the door behind her.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Discoveries(Nikki, Sophia, and Josh) Empty Re: Discoveries(Nikki, Sophia, and Josh)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:30 pm

Tristen picked up a dart. It glowed, and the 1st picture also glowed. He shrugged, and threw the dart. It hit the Slytherin in the eye. "Ow, that hurt!" The picture said. Tristen gaped at it, the burst out laughing. He stopped abruptly when he heard the door open. Fearing a Slytherin, her whirled around, his wand in his hand. As it turned out, the person was Nikki Granger, a 4th year Gryffindor. He put his wand away, and cleared his throat.

"Um, hey. How did you get in here?" Great, Tristen. A simple hey, then a question. He thought to himself. Well, too late now. He glanced at the dartboard, and moved the opposite direction, trying to draw attention away from it. Well, she might have seen the glance, but whatever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:44 pm

That day was being perfect. As matter of fact it was the only day so far that he hadn't got into trouble for trying to go out of Hogwarts to find his gilfriend. Now that she was back, his life was normal once again. Unfortunately he couldn't find a place to rest his mind from every thing that had happened in the past few weeks. He needed time to think, he needed more friends to talk to, he needed to attend to class, he needed to... no that's it. He needed friends, that's what! Afterall, without Miseria, he was all alone in Hogwarts. "Aww man I need to... I need to randomly meet some people. I'll start bumping into some of them!" What a stupind thought, but it did had some results. A strange door appeared next to him almost inviting him to go in. "Randomly meet some people... Oh what the heck!" He said inside his mind entering the room.

"Uhmm... hello..." he said once he saw that two more people were inside the room. Talk about Random!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:56 pm

Tristen turned. How popular was the room of requirement? This time it was a boy he did not recognize, so, he was not in Gryffindor. No matter, he still wasn't in Slytherin. He could tell because he had been teased by the entire male population of Slytherins already, and he was not among them.
"Hi. I'm Tristen. And I believe this is Nikki. Who are you?" Better than last time. Thought Tristen. But it still leaves a lot to be desired. He sat down on a chair, not daring to glance at the dartboard. If he did, they might see it, and laugh at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:54 am

Sophia darted down the corridor running at full vampire speed trying to get away from the Imperium Squad that was chasing after her for doing magic in a corridor at Sytherin. All Sophia was trying to do is protect herself and the Slytherin started it but they didn't do anything to the Slyhterin. "I need a place to hide quick!"Sophia thought to herself as a door appeared smiling she went through it sighed in relief. "Whew... that was close."said Sophia breathing hard as she rested against the wall. As she looked up she realized she wasn't alone for her sister and two boys she didn't know were there. "Um... sorry, I didn't know anyone was here I was running away from the away from the Imperium Squad who were chasing me, I ran as they were starting to punish me."said Sophia softly. "Believe me if I was still Had Girl I gve them a piece of my mind and take poins from them and give them dententions or worse!"said Sophia angrily.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:12 am

Tristan put his head in his hands. Why on earth were Slytherins so stupid? He had nothing against the Imperium Squad, unless there Slytherins in it. "Well, are you alright?" He asked through his hands. Without thinking, he got out a dart from his pocket, and threw it. He heard a cry of protest, and cracked a small smile, and then realized he had revealed the dartboard. Oh well, at least one of them had a grudge against Slytherins.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:26 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just glad I gotten away from them."said Sophia softly as she looked at the boy abou her age she didn't know. "Oh so rude of me, I'm Sophia Granger seventh year Gryffindor used to be Head Girl before I got it take away from me."said Sophia softly. "I hate the Imperium Squad mainly half of it is Slytherins!"said Sophia angrily. Sophia hated the act tat they took over the whole school and as in control of everything se believed that what prefects and Head oy and Head Girl were for and plus they were WAY nicer then this stupid Imperium Squad.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:54 am

Nikki was just suprised to see this happening so fast. She comes into the room sees a half giant playing darts, then a Hufflepuff enters and then Sophia, her sister enters. My golly, how weird!

You, how do you know my name!? Nikki asked, pointing at the half giant. I dunno..I was just wishing for some place to go and not be alone I guess....and I got my wish granted. Nikki said looking around seeing the number of people in the room. She did not mind.

Sophia! Nikki said joyfully. My god, they are awful! Nikki agreed. They scare me, you are so much better, being a head girl, you were awesome! Nikki smiled.

Anyways, how about some introductions? Nikki asked. I'll start, I am Nikki Granger, 5th year Gryffindor..Former drop out. Nikki grinned. This is my older sister, Soph...I love her to pieces! Nikki grinned pointing at Sophia.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:20 am

Tristen sighed. Of course she knew he was half-giant. "Well, You are in Gryffindor, so I've seen you around." Tristen smiled.
"And I'm Tristen MacKenzie, 7th year Gryffindor, half-giant." Tristen mumbled the last part.If they didn't know already, they didn't have to know by him telling them.
"By the way, does anybody here know how to play darts? These posters here only have 2 holes in them." Tristen smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top