Winter (Josh)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Winter (Josh) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Winter (Josh)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Winter (Josh) Empty Winter (Josh)

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:01 pm

Miseria smashed another snowball against the ice what covered the lake. It was pretty cold outside, however, she didn't even notice it. Bowing again and making another snowball, she scowled littlebit. Why can't she just forget about Josh? There was something about him and Miseria couldn't understand what.

Now, talking about her clothes, she was wearing warm and black coat, in Hufflepuff colors scarf, yellow mittens and as for shoes, then they were in fake animal skin. She just hated people who keep killing animals for making beautiful things! Her red hair was just laying on her back. No ponytails today.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Winter (Josh) Empty Re: Winter (Josh)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:26 pm

Ah the snow... such a beautiful sight for those who walked near the Lake in Hogwarts. However, there was nobody walking near it. Why? Probalby because the school was almost deserted. Most of the students returned home to spend the rest of the winter with their families. That was not the case of the Muggle-born Josh Flynn. He had no intentions of seeing his father or his mother in a near future. He didn't missed them, in fact, he was tired of them. Always saying he should quit Hogwarts and follow a career that would give him money. Hell no! Yes he would quit Hogwarts. But only after he found a band that needed a guitarrist or a bassist. Till then, he would stay in Hogwarts and learn everything he needed. Excpet for potions!
"Potions... that reminds me of her..."
And it did. Where was she anyways? He hadn't seen her since that amazing day.
"I need to do something interesting... Let's see... I'm gonna destroy the lake's ice!" the idea of throwing snow balls at the lake sounded good enough for fun. But, when he got there, theres she was. All the previous days he looked for her face, her blue eyes, her red hair... and there they were!
- Miseria... nice to see you again!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:38 pm

Miseria turned herself around when she heard footsteps and then she saw Josh, who greeted her. Mis's lips were up again, making a little smile:"Hey," she replied, nodding slowly. "It's nice to see you, too," she added, clapping her hands and by that, she let little snowflakes fall down. Then she turned her eyes into his and then she looked at his face. Simple and cute.

"Why didn't You go home?" she finally asked, breaking the silence between them. Now there were no student's who could come and take Josh away. They have all gone home!
But she didn't. Her mother had to go in England to visit her fater and Miseria didn't want to go there. Her father left them all alone when she was little child. Now she can sit here, all alone and think her thoughts and maybe learn something new...
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:07 pm

The momment she turned, his heart speeded up, beating nonstop, as if it was crazy man punching a wooden table. She was looking gorgeous as always. - I don't wan't to go home... My father is always telling me to quit Hogwarts. Muggle stuff y'know. - he took two steps, long enough to place him near Miseria. - What about you? Sitting here all alone...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:22 pm

Miseria looked at his eyes long enough til he finally moved. She could even come closer to him, but she couldn't. What would Josh think about her then? Another flirting girl. Josh was pretty. Really. Miseria couldn't even imagine how much girls can just run after him! "Ah... She doesn't like magic?" she asked. It was normal when muggle parents wanted such things to their children to do.
They were afraid of Magic. It was dangerous to them.

"My mother went to visit my father," she shrugged. "I don't like him," Miseria added, voice sadder. It was hard to talk about someone who betrayed her. And If she would go home, she'd be there all alone and seriously, she'd died there. In Transilvania, she didn't have friends. People were afraid her because she was... different. Her hair, eyes and even the way she talked.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:40 pm

- I see... - he looked down at the snow sort of understanding what she meant to say. But they were family problems, he wouldn't ask about them... it would be akward for both of them. He bowed and grabbed a portion of the snow and made a small ball, throwing it to the ice a few seconds later. He could do it all day long. Calming and refreshing, he had been doing it for the last four years he spent in Hogwarts. - What have you been doing for these past days?! - he asked smiling at Mis showing his excitement for being with her yet again. - Anything interesting?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:47 pm

"Reading," she said.
Miseria bowed too and making a little snowball, she didn't throw it away but just stared at it. "No," she replied. She was really bored those days. Even books couldn't help it.
"You?" Mis asked back, looking now again at Josh, throwing little snowball over her shoulder.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:56 pm

She did look bored when he thought about it. That's what happens when people just read. But Josh was there to save her from that boredom. However, could he really tell her what he had been doing for the past days. Actually, he could. He dind't care about what she might thought about him. He just had to say it.
- Me? I've been thinking about you... looking for you. - In his mind there was only room for her image and nothing else. Not even studying spells interested him anymore.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:09 pm

Miseria was suprised and in shock, she looked at him:"Me?" she asked. Then she smiled again. It was good to know when someoone thinks about her. Usually she was kind of... invisible to people in Hogwarts. No one didn't care about red-haired-Hufflepuff after all. Josh was the first one. "Why?" She really wanted to know what he thought about her? Was there something bad or did she something wrong?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:35 pm

Why exactly? The question remained in Josh's mind for some seconds though he already knew how to answer it. Turning his head away from everyhting, he stared at the cloudy sky that watched that simple talk. Why exactly? He could tell her the truth. He could say she was the only thing that was left in his thoughts. And in fact, she was. Not even playing guitar could cheer him up unless he saw her face. Nothing else, mattered.
- Why? Because I like you...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top