Last bit of winter fun
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Last bit of winter fun Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Last bit of winter fun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last bit of winter fun Empty Last bit of winter fun

Post by Lily D'Eath Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Winter time was alamost over and Lilian was happy about it for it meant warmer weather but it also meant the ice skating rink in Hogsmeade would be closing soon. Lilian didn't get why they just didn't keep it there all year long but she figured they had other plans for the spring time like a pool or something. It would be cool if they replaced the ice skating rink with a swimming pool for them to swim in. As she gotten out her skates she flicked them at her shoes as they changed into black skates. As she glided on the ice she started twirling around the rink careful not to bump into anyone.

As Lilian twirled around the rink her wavy brown hair whipped around her at every turn she did. Lilian was a pretty good at skating for she watch quite a bit of skating on T.V. which was something her father never understood. But then again, he nevered really had anything to do with muggle things that much. Lilian was wearing a wgite shirt with black designs on it with black leather pants with black boots that were black ice skates. As she skated around the rink Lilian bumped into someone entering the rink. "Oh I'm so sorry, are you ok?"Lilian asked them softly.

Lily's look
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Last bit of winter fun Empty Re: Last bit of winter fun

Post by Wanda Montclair Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:06 am

Nathaniel hadn’t been paying too much attention as he entered the ice rink. He stumbled a bit when a girl bumped into him, but he quickly caught his balance and then caught her too. “Oh it’s okay,” he said smiling at her, “Are you okay? I should have been more careful when entering the rink.” He had watched her as he put on his skates but had totally lost track as he moved toward the ice. “You’re like really good.” He gave her a crooked smile completely forgetting he had his arms around her. He wore a pair of black skinny jeans, a plain white tee, with a leather jacket; he had had on a pair of supra skytop shoes which he had discarded for his black skates. In his pocket he had a sharpie marker; you never knew when you needed to write something. His hair looked like it was tousled though he had perfectly styled it to look that way.

outfit
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:25 am

Lilian nodded. "Um... yeah, I'm fine and thanks and I must add you have quick reflexes."said Lilian giving him a soft warm smile. Lilian shook her head as he said he should of been more careful entering the rink. "It wasn't your fault I was going way to fast to stop."said Lilian honestly. Lilian smiled as he said that she was pretty good. "Thanks, I pratice alot at my house during the Christmas holiday but I'm not as good as I want to be."said Lilian "I'm Lilian, Lilian D'Eath but call me Lily cause Lilian sounds to serious."said Lilian shaking her head at the thought of her name. She didn't know why her parents didn't just call her Lily instead of Lilian it was almost the same thing, so she just had people call her Lily.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:32 am

“Well hello Lily,” Nathaniel said smiling at her some more, “I’m Nathaniel Mulciber, but you can call me Nat if you’d like, or whatever.” Slowly let go of her to make sure she didn’t fall as he did so. “They come in handy sometimes, like now. And if it makes a difference I don’t think you could get any better.” Sure he was flirting. Just because he liked one girl who didn’t pay any attention to him didn’t mean that he had to give up on girl interlay... or did it? Shaking the thought out of his head he kept one hand on her shoulder to keep her steady. Even the most practiced person fell every once in a while.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:45 am

"Nice to meet you Nathaniel."said Lilian softly as she skated slowly around the ice skating rink careful not to bump into anymore people. Lilian nodded at his response. "Yes that's true, but not many people like skating and their horrible at like you!"said Lilian in a teasing voice. "You don't have to steady me, I'm good I'm more worried about you."said Lilan looking at him. "It looks like you could fall in any moment."said Lilian laughing and shaking her head. "Ok sorry, I didn't mean to laugh at you but it does look like your going to fall which I hope you don't."said Lilan. "Have you ever ice skated before?"Lilian asked him wondering if he ever skated a day in his life. Sometimes being pureblood you never really experience muggle things cause their parents nevered did so you didn't plus some pureblood parents think it's a crime to do muggle things.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top