The New Emof Mannor - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The New Emof Mannor - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The New Emof Mannor

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New Emof Mannor - Page 3 Empty Re: The New Emof Mannor

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:56 am

Sammy didn't smile at this news, she liked it better when he had a plan. "Ok love, but just don't go heading in head strong and get your self caught or hurt or worse. Ok. For me and for the kids." Sammy said to him making sure that he understood how she felt.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:57 am

"Dont worry i will not put you through what i have again" he said feeling guilty about that.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:02 am

Sammy smiled at him and then continued eating her food. She hated making him feel guilty. She knows that it wasn't all his fault but what was he thinking when he decided to attack the minister, she must have known that something was going to happen to him because of it. So after she ate she put the plates in the dishwasher and then layed her head on his lap and watch the television.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:06 am

"I havent seen television in so long what have i missed on our favorite show?" he asked watching a brand new character.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:13 am

Sammy smiled up at him and then looked back at the T.V.. "Well love, it was like the gods didn't want you to miss anything. As soon as you left the thing went on brake, it should be back in a month. Just like magic, huh?" Sammy said to him laughing.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:17 am

"Just like magic indeed" he said smiling at her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:23 am

Sammy loved this moment she wanted it to go on forever and ever. But she knew that it would end at one point so she valued every moment. After about an hour sammy fell asleep.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:03 am

Ne'Os smiled as she fell asleep he watched the rerun on t.v. for once in his new life not thinking about revenge instead he was thinking about his wife and his children he hoped that would never be taken away.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:20 am

Sammy woke up a few hours later from her cat nap. She stretched and then realized that Ne'os wasn't around. She called out his name. "Ne'os love? Where are you?" She asked with worry in her voice. Ever since he was sent to Azkaban she has a problem with him running off without saying anything and he should know that.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:26 am

"im right here" he said walking in from the hallway "Sorry bathroom i couldn't hold it any longer and with you on my lap i thought it would be bad if i went" he said smiling at her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top