The New Emof Mannor - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The New Emof Mannor - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The New Emof Mannor

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New Emof Mannor - Page 11 Empty Re: The New Emof Mannor

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:36 am

Sammy blushed, then walked up close to him. She pressed her body onto his, she could tell that he liked her but didn't want her right now. She would have to change that. She placed her hand on his face, then leaned forward and kissed him passionately. With her other hand she took her robe off, now being totally naked and holding him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:45 am

Andrian gasped as she pressed her body against his, then leaned forward and kissed him. He tried to fight her off but she was too strong now she was a vampire, despite his musculine body she was pretty strong for a girl. Every soft kisses she planted on his drew him closer, he then pick her up and started carrying her to the bedroom.

Last edited by Andrian J. Potter on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:49 am

She smiled as she felt him pick her up. This was all going as planned, but what was the plan. When they got to the room the door closed and the rest is unknown.

A Few Hours Later.....

Sammy is laying in Andrian's arms, she is panting, she is out of energy. She smiled at him kissing his cheek. She knew that this would happend she just hoped that it didn't ruin their relationship. She would just have to wait and find out.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:25 am

Andrian laid on Samantha's bed, his arm wrapped around her waist while he put the other hand underneath his head as he closed his eyes and rested. He fluttered his eyes open as he felt a small, soft kiss on his cheek and turned around to Sammy with a smile on his face. Slowly, he leaned close to her, planting a soft but passionate kiss on the side of her lips and pulled away. Then turned around to look at the ceiling and closed his eyes. He was exhausted.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:30 am

Sammy could see how exhausted he was. But she knew that he couldn't stay, she knew that this was all a big mastake. He had someone in her life. She was hurting and just wanted someone to show her that she could be loved. So she had to take some action and let him know that she knew that it was ok if he didn't want to stay with her. She sat up, turned to him, put her hand on his chest. "Andrian? I'm sorry. I didn't mean for all this to happen. I was just feeling sad and used and unloved. You where there saving me, and making me feel better. I know that you have someone else in your life. She is a very lucky woman. Do you forgive me for taking advantage of you?" Sammy asked him feeling a tear fall.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:38 am

Andrian felt a cold, stony hand on his warm muscular chest, he woke in an instance and shuddered at her touch. He looked up at her and saw the sadness in her eyes, he frowned but before he could say anything he heard her started speaking. Once she was finish, Andrian sat up as well using one arm to support him up, he placed one hand on her cheek and brushed it lightly with his thumb. "It alright, i forgive you," he smiled, warmly and moved her hand from his chest onto the back of his head closing his eyes as he enjoy the feeling of her stony, icy hand on his neck. "Your like a shower on a hot day," he chuckled.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:44 am

Sammy smiled and giggled at his words. She thought about how this would be nice to have for the rest of her life. But then she snapped back into reality. She took her hand back quickly, crying now. "I'm sorry Andrian, but if you don't leave now I'm going to have to keep you. That would be a bad thing. I don't want to ruin your life with my peddy love for you. Please leave." Sammy said getting up and running to the bathroom. She closed and locked the door, anyone could hear her crying from the other side.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:51 am

Andrian jumped with fright as she moved her hand quickly, scratching the wound of his scar on his shoulder from the night he was mauled by a werewolf. He looked at her, shocked at her sudden reaction and turned around watching as she ran into the bathroom, crying. She was right he should have done this, he was madly in love with Bell and look what he had done, he had damaged their relationship. He sighed, getting his feet off the bed and placed his pant back on, grabbed his t-shirt and started making his way to the bathroom, knocking on the door hoping that she would answer. "Sammy?" he spoke. "Can we talk at the moment."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:55 am

Sammy knew that she wanted to keep him, and that she would never be able to. But she couldn't help herself, she wanted to see his face again. So she stood up from sitting on the edge of the tub, and unlocked the door. She walked out of the bathroom, and stood facing Andrian. "About what? You don't want me but I want you. Just go back to your girlfriend." Sammy said turning away from him now.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:03 am

Andrian sighed and placed one hand on her arm, gently pulling her around but with enough force to keep her from protesting. "Samantha, please don't be like that," he pleaded. "Just hear me out it all I ask," he told her, he felt bad now giving her the wrong impression to he about his feeling. He didn't know what came over him, it just happen.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top