The New Emof Mannor
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The New Emof Mannor Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The New Emof Mannor

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New Emof Mannor Empty The New Emof Mannor

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:39 am

Sammy was sitting in the living room of her new house sifting through a box that her father had sent her. She was getting all teary eyed from the memories. She was also very happy from the wonderful escape that Ne'os had been able to procure. She was very happy with the fact that Ne'os was able to come home safe and she would do everything in her ability to keep him home and safe. Other than that she was starting to worry about him, he had been acting odd since he got home and she wanted to make sure that everything was ok with him. So she waited for him to get home.

Last edited by Samantha Burns on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

The New Emof Mannor Empty Re: The New Emof Mannor

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:43 am

Ne'Os apeared outside with a small pop. He walked into the door he drew back his hood revealing his face. "hello dear" he said smiling at her,
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:48 am

Sammy heard the door open and saw Ne'os walk in. She was glad to see that he had a smile on his face and he greated her. Usually he would just walk in fustrated and then walk to his room and do more planing. So something must have gone good. "Hello dear. Did everything go good?" She asked him looking back down at her things waiting for him to answer.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:51 am

"yes the new Minister has declared that she will not support the COL" he said "they are as good as gone."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:55 am

This was great news that he had brought her, she unintentionally jumped out of her seat and ran over to him hugging and kissing him. "Thats great to hear. I'm so glad." She said to him then realized what she was doing and then moved back a step blushing.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:00 am

"yes it is" he said not paying attention "The resistance will be disbanded as well" he looked up at Sam "what did you just do?" he asked
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:11 am

Sammy continued blushing. "I understand about the resistance disbaning. Without the CoL to fight there is no use for continuing." She said to him with a concerned look. "Oh...um....well nothing I guess." She said to him wondering why he wasn't all over her from the moment he saw her. Maybe she just doesn't matter that much to him any more.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:13 am

"Im glad this useless war is over i think i will talk to the new minister i think she was one of those on my side but then again....im not sure" he said thinking.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:16 am

Sammy could tell that he had no idea that she was wanting him. So she walked back over to the seat disappointed and then mmhmmed in the right parts as she listened to him. She knew that if he had no idea now that she was disappointed then he really wasn't thinking about her. She could feel a single tear running down her cheek.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:19 am

Ne'Os looked up at Sam "Im so sorry Samantha my mind has been else were latley" he said walking over trying to comfort her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum