Secrets Untold (Arthur)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Secrets Untold (Arthur) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Secrets Untold (Arthur)

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secrets Untold (Arthur) Empty Secrets Untold

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:06 am

Mariana walked down the icy road skating down holding up for the stone fence around her.She arrived at entrance of Hogsmeade and searched around for Arthur since this was the meeting place.It was pretty cold outside so she hoped he was about to arrive.

Last edited by Mariana Diggory on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Secrets Untold (Arthur) Empty Re: Secrets Untold (Arthur)

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:24 am

Arthur had apparated to Hogsmeade. He did not like to walk alone through the snowy paths, at leas not in his black coat and his robe which he had above it. He landed several meters in front of Mariana so he walked to her. ''Why hello Mariana, how are you today? You seem to be cold, want me to borrow you my robe?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:43 am

Mariana saw as Arthur popped in front of her.Fortunatly she wasn't too surprised because she would be on the ground by now. "Hey Arty i am great thank you.No thanks i'll warm up in the stores and by walking and you will need it anyway." she said with a smile and added in a joking tone. "Though i might be needing your hand since it's a bit icy here."
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:50 am

Arthur smiled and gave her his hand. ''There we go'', he said as he started walking holding her by the hand. This was his happiest trip to Hogsmeade. ''So, madam, where shall we go first?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:01 am

Mariana gratefully took his hand and started walking remembering how much she hated ice. "Thanks." she said laughing. "Well here we go.I want to buy a gift for my grandpa,but he is a muggle so tell me where to find a muggle gift in the wizzard village?" she said smiling as she walked careful trying not to slip and make a fool out of herself and in front of Arthur.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:17 am

''Ah, Muggles, how I love them. It is not just because I am Half-Blood. They are just great. Now, where to buy something for Muggles... ah, here'', he said taking Mariana into a shop with lots of antique stuff collected from Muggles. ''Here you can buy almost anything.'', he said as they entered.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:30 pm

Mariana followed Arthur toward the shop she didn't notice earlier. "Well let me think what does my grandpa like besides crossword,football on TV and newspaper..." she said as they detained on the part where there was no ice. "Do you think they have chessboards here?He could really use a chessboard." she asked looking around seing a lot of sculpures.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Arthur took his wand out. ''Accio chessboard'', he said. In a moment, a chessboard appeared in his hand. ''Here it is. I like chess, both Muggle and Wizard. Such a brilliant game. Tell me, what would you like... or would you care for something from a wizard shop?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:04 pm

Mariana looked at the brand new chessboard that just appeared. "How much for the chessboard?" she asked the shop-keeper. "3 galleons." replied the rather excentric shop-keeper.Mariana took 3 golden galleons out of her pocket and gave it to the shop-keeper.With a twist of her wand she made the chessboard fly into her tiny purse. "A present?Well i don't know i always prefered for presents to be a surprise." she said thinking. "Let's go see maybe something pops on my mind." she said not really having an idea of what she wanted,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:14 pm

''You just think about it and tell me.'', he said. He then saw a brilliant wooden pipe on the counter. ''Excuse me'', he said. ''Chap, how much for the pipe?'', he asked the keeper. ''The pipe? 8 galleons'', he replied. Arthur nodded. ''Here is 10 and keep the change. Thank you'', he said taking the pipe. He then returned to Mariana.

''I do not smoke. I just like pipes. Is there anything else you need here or shall we head of to the next shop?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top