we all have secrets, just some we don't tell!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

we all have secrets, just some we don't tell! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

we all have secrets, just some we don't tell!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

we all have secrets, just some we don't tell! Empty we all have secrets, just some we don't tell!

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:49 am

London.... nothing like a busy place packed with a mixture of tourists with cameras to people walking around heading towards the many shops that were around London. Maura was in the mist of all the crazy people as well, why? honestly Maura didn't have a answer to that,  she just wanted to go shopping.   She knew if Sophia or Ryo was to find out she was out here fighting a crowd of angry people for clothes that were on sell,  they wouldn't be happy.   Of course Ryo gave her some money to go shopping and get what she needed,  but he didn't know about the sells the store were having.  She promised him she'll careful, but sometimes being bumped into or shoved couldn't be avoided at times. Ever since she awoken up a week later after Henry attacked her, Sophia and Ryo watched her like a hawk, and if it wasn't then her friends did. She sometimes think she has a protection spell on her or necklace, she doesn't doubt Ryo or Sophia put on it on to protect her from getting anymore hurt then she already has.

With shopping bags in her hands,  Maura walked down the crowded street of London heading towards another store when she started feeling sick to her stomach again.  "Oh bloody hell, not again!" Maura thought to herself as she seen a small cafe on the corner and ran into and towards the restroom.  After a few minutes of hugging the toilet. Maura stood up washed her hands and wiped her mouth with a paper towel before reaching into her purse for a chocolate mint.  Yes Maura been sick lately,   and she haven't been able to keep anything down lately,  she was sometimes like this but at lease she was able to eat at times without doing it back up.  "Maybe I caught a stomach bug or something. "Maura thought to herself.  Realizing she was a bit hungry,  Maura took a seat in a booth by the window.

As the waitress came back Maura smiled warmly at the older lady. "What can I get you sweetie?"the waitress asked.  "Um.. I been feeling sick to my stomach lately,  have anything that might help with it?"Maura aske her softly.  "Of course dear, we have chicken noodle soup, it'll warm you up and help your stomach. "said the waitress.  "Great I'll have that with some hot chocolate please. "said Maura softly.  "Of course dear,  coming up!"said the waitress.  "Thank you."said Maura before setting her bags under her feet and stretching out on the seat.

After a few minutes,  the waitress set a big bowl of chicken noodle soup and a big mug of hot chocolate with whip cream with chocolate powder over the top.  "I didn't ask for all this in a large. "said Maura softly.  "I know dear,  but I insist you and your baby need it."said the waitress.  "Aw... Thank you so much, but are you sure, I don't want to get you trouble. "said Maura.   "You won't cause I'm the owner and manager, call me Helen. "said the waitress named Helen.  "Oh why thank you Helen,  that's so sweet of you. "said Maura giving her a soft warm smile.  "Don't mention it sweetie,  now eat before it gets cold. "said Helen as Maura nodded and started eating.

After a few minutes of eating her soup, Maura reached into her bookbag for her songbook.  As Helen came around and poured her some hot chocolate she looked at the picture of her and Ryo and smiled.  "Is that your boyfriend?"Helen asked Maura smiling.  "Fiancé now, and yes that's Ryo the love of my life and my whole world besides Ciara here. "said Maura smiling down at her stomach.  "Your lucky to have him,  he's hot!" Helen said.

"HELEN!"said Maura blushing as Helen looked at her and chuckled before smiling.  "What? I'm just telling you what I see,  besides I'm old enough to be both your mothers."said Helen before Maura laughed.   "Yes he is hot and sexy as hell, I'm one lucky girl. "said Maura softly.  "Well... I'm betting he thinks the same as well Maura,  your a beautiful and sweet girl."said Helen.  "Aw... Thanks Helen and how you know my name?"Maura asked her softly.   "It's has your and his name above the picture sweetie!"said Helen smirking.  "Oh... right. "said Maura blushing as Helen chuckled.  "Nothing to be embarrassed about sweetie,  I think it's cute you love him that much, well lunch rush is here so got to take care of them. "said Helen.  "Ok... Helen."said Maura drinking her hot chocolate.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

we all have secrets, just some we don't tell! Empty Re: we all have secrets, just some we don't tell!

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:37 am

Adrienne couldn’t believe what her life had turned into. As one of the few Ravenclaws who actually called herself a know-it-all, she still was amazed that she had dropped out of Hogwarts to take a risk on Professor Hayes’s school. It was all so messed up. Now she had to worry about her brother – even though he told her not to – and she and Kaiden were planning the wedding they shouldn’t have been forced to have. It wasn’t like she was complaining. She fancied herself in love with him, even though the reason wans lost on her. Adrienne hadn’t ever really been good at expressing her feelings, even in her head. It wasn’t that she didn’t understand them; she just couldn’t put them into words. That was why she hadn’t quite believed it when Kaiden had asked her to marry him, to claim they were engaged, so they could avoid being paired with someone else for the Ministry’s Marriage Law.

While she and Kaiden had become more comfortable with their temporary residence at the Krum Manor, the place was rather stifling. She missed her friends at Hogwarts – though she had befriended many of the werewolves who had been forced out as well as the students who, like her, had chosen to leave. Originally, she hadn’t left because of the law regarding ‘Half-Breeds,’ but after she and Kaiden had learned about it, Adrienne was obscenely proud to have him join her in leaving. She was fairly certain she would have done it even if he hadn’t, but his agreeing had cemented the decision for her.

In an attempt to brush off the dust she seemed to have collected from the Manor, Adrienne had promised Kaiden she’d return by three – they were living in dangerous times, and had to take precautions – she had apparated out into central London to look for a place to do some light reading and take a breath of air not filled with worry.

Glancing around the streets of London, Adrienne decided that the best place to try would be a café on the corner that actually looked rather quaint, if not quiet. It would be perfect for what she needed. Tugging her bag further onto her shoulder, Addie pushed the door open and walked into the shop, glancing around. A good few tables were open, but one in particular drew her attention. Adrienne knew that girl.

“…Maura?” She asked cautiously. What if it wasn’t her friend and the girl turned around to give Addie a confused and affronted look? But it had to be her.

Adrienne almost didn’t believe that she had managed to find someone she knew on her essentially random trip out into the city. It had been far too long since hers and Maura’s conversation along the edge of the Forbidden Forest, when they had become friends of sorts. A smile crept onto her face at the nostalgia of her thoughts, hoping that she was right in her assumption that Maura would turn and greet her. So much had happened since they had last spoken, and if Adrienne was right, Maura would have been matched by now, too. Hopefully she had been able to petition for Ryo if things had gone wrong.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

we all have secrets, just some we don't tell! Empty Re: we all have secrets, just some we don't tell!

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:45 pm

(Oh wow I completely forgot about this SO sorry Adds!)

Maura looked up from her songbook after hearing a familiar voice she haven't heard in what seems forever.  "Yes Addie it's me, a bit bigger than you remember, but all in all it's me."said Maura smiling.   " Come sit down and tell me how you are,  I haven't seen you in forever!"said Maura.  That has been true, the last they seen of each other was in the forest a few months ago.  "Helen can I have so more hot chocolate please?"Maura asked as Helen nodded filling her cup with the hot brown liquid.

Alot had changed since the last time she saw her,  for one she was pregnant with Ryo's child and two she was now engaged and about to be married to him.  Crazy how time flies by fast without you even realizing it.  Besides that, alot had changed for them,  this whole stupid marriage law and Hogwarts.  It didn't only change their lives,  but everyone else in the wizarding world.   It wasn't fair, but for her and her friends they were pretty lucky they gotten who they wanted,  but for others out there she felt bad for.

Maura didn't get what this stupid laa and stuff was going to prove,  it wasn't like people wasn't going to get married and have kids on their own.  Maura didn't get it, and she was sure even after it was all done she still wouldn't.   This was why Maura left Hogwarts,  she didn't like the way things were going at Hogwarts nor this stupid law.   Although she also left to get ready to have Ciara,  who was due soon, which she was happy but scared about.  She couldn't believe how those nine months flew by so quickly.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top