Meeting old folks. [Alice] - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting old folks. [Alice] - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting old folks. [Alice]

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting old folks. [Alice] - Page 6 Empty Re: Meeting old folks. [Alice]

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:46 pm

OT: I know that.

Miseria bit her lip for hiding laughter what wanted escape her mouth. Indeed. They should kill each other, not celebrate. But both of them were weird people. When Alice stoped throwing the snowballs, Miseria found herself impressed. Why didn't she attack her back?
"What would you like to drink? Coffee? Tea? Hot chocolate?" she asked in a sarcastic voice. "Butterbeer?" she grinned when giving this choise. Probably Alice would choose something what includes alcohol inside.

Last edited by Miseria Manson on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:17 pm

OT: But you said, that must be um... 17? I don't remember strictly.

"I don't know yet. Something with alcohol," Alice said, canting her head. She took snowballs and throw them towards Miseria. "I'll think about that when we celebrate."
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:42 pm

OT: Nope, I sayd that about order of the phoenix. Only alumni students can join them.

Miseria grinned at her. Alcohol, right. Alice loved such things, Miseria knew it. She could even buy her little bottle of wine for a birthday present and Alice would be happy. Well she imagined her this way. But her thoughts didn't went far. Another snowball what Alice throwed hit her in the head. "Owch!" she cryed out, altough, it wasn't that painful. Kneeling again, she took few snoballs and threw them at Alice.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:55 pm

OT: Oh. Okay then.

Alice flinched, when snowballs hit her head. "You are good," she said gaily. Alice took another balls, moved bit back and throwed them towards Miseria.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:06 pm

Miseria waved with her hand in the air as if she won the price now. Actually she did. She hit Alice's head with a snowball and that was good enough. "Thank you, ladies and gentelman!" she said, bowing before the snow and... Alice, who already started throwing the snowballs. Again.
"And you want to kick my head off, am I right?" she asked, when another one hit her bluehaired head. She kneeled again and made some new balls with fast moves of her hands. They were thick and icy when she padded them long enough to be good to throw.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:45 pm

Alice smiled wickedly and ran next to Miseria. She took snow and tucked it between her neck and collar. She smiled, and stepped back.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:08 pm

Miseria didn't react as she had to. She just stood there, staring at Alice, looking at her fast movements and on the next moment she felt soomething cold on her neck. And the second thing was her scream, what was like cutting knife trough the air. Her scream ended fast when she started taking snow out of her collar. "How dare you?! No butterbeer for you, missy!" she said to Alice.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Alice giggled as little girl and patted her hands. "Cold, isn't it?" she asked, smile on her face.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Miseria sighed loudly, removing all the snow from her neck and coat. That was really COLD! Shaking her shoulders, she nodded. It was really cold and now, however, she couldn't clean herself all up, it was even colder. "I'll kill you if I get sick," she said with a wry voice. Right now, when it was winter, although, she didn't like it, she didn't want to be sick. Winter was one of those seasons what was beautiful, but the one she didn't want to go out with.

This was the time when people could do beautiful paintings and muggles can do new photos of winter forests. But she wasn't good at painting or even taking photos. She was good at her special abilities, spells and... that's all. Miseria wasn't perfect, however, she loved to learn new things.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:42 pm

"Oh, you will? Girl, I don't think, you can," Alice said gaily. She took snow and patted it, to make ball of it. She looked at Miseria, smile on her face. She also didn't wanted to go out with snow, but sometimes she were out.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top