Meeting old folks. [Alice] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting old folks. [Alice] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting old folks. [Alice]

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting old folks. [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting old folks. [Alice]

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:54 pm

Miseria looked at every move what Alice made. Bowing, making a snowball. She was even ready to jump away when she want's to throw it at her but that didn't happen. Miseria heard herself sighing quietly.
"My style has nothing to do with that," she said, crossing her arms together. That was her opinion. And she didn't actually care what other people may say. But then she scowled, making aging process to go faster:"Do I look really scary?" she asked. When she was with red hair, people didn't talk with her because she was nerd like. And now they don't like to talk with her be cause she's almost punk or gothic? And because of her new haircolor. People are strange.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:59 pm

"Well, um... Yes. You have like... Look at you! People run away from you, I am sure about it," she said. Alice smiled gently. "If I would look like that, then... I think, that people wold think, that I am somekind of jerk," she added. It was true.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Miseria stared at Alice with big eyes. People didn't run away from her. They just didn't want to talk with her and that's all! No offence, but really. "You wouldn't. I'm sure that the style would fit you as well," she said in a wry voice. She sat down on the snow again, looking up at her. "I was weirder when I was with the red hair," she added, making a wide smile on her face.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Alice smiled. "Well, then you should be with normal people style and with... Maybe brown or blonde hair," she said gaily.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:12 pm

Miseria coughed and turned her pale face away, finding that the fact of staring at the lake is much better than looking at the old best friend who didn't like her new fashion sence. It didn't hurt but it was annoying to listen some comments about how she could better look like or what's better for her. She already made her decision and she won't change her mind. How many times she has to say that? "I'm red-haired, actually," she said quietly, in a tiny voice. But red haired or not, she didn't liked herself this way.

And for a second, she closed her eyes, looking back in time. With red hair, she was more positive. Her big blue eyes were very often filled with curiosity and she loved to look around. People who didn't know her, thought that she may be fragile, not strong enough to stand by herself in this world. And now, when look for forward of the time, she saw herself, with blue hair, black makeup, pierced lip and black clothes. Usually people don't wear massive tank boots but she did.

After letting her thoughts fade away, she opened her eyes again and she founded herself looking at the thick ice, at her own footsteps what were made before. "You don't like me this way?" she asked, still staring with emotionless face away.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:17 pm

"I didn't sayd, that I don't like. I like it. I like, that some people are different than the usual. But I'm just suprised, because when I met you, you were different," she explained quietly.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Sighing, she slightly removed one of her arm belts and throw it up and then catched it. Metal piercing shined in the snow light when she turned it on the one and later on the other side, watching it closely. "Different. In what way? Red hair? Curiosity?" she asked, putting her belt on again. Pushing her hair away again, she looked finally up. Those words didn't hurt her or didn't do actually anything with her emotions. Everyone had their own opinion and she didn't blame them because of it. No need to do that. In any ways, she liked people who were telling what they really thought on the moment.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:30 pm

"I mean the style. Almost every person, who you meet, has no style. I mean, they are not stoutly gothic or something. They are... casual." Alice rolled her eyes, because she didn't know exacly, how to explain this.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Raising one of her brown eyebrows, she bit her lip. Everyone had style. Yes, they were mostly mainstream, but they Did have a style. "And you? You don't have any style as well," she said, smirking at her.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:38 pm

Alice laughed quietly. "I know. I don't need some specific style to be who I am," she said. She didn't had any known style, she dressed like what was her mood at his time.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top