Meeting old folks. [Alice] - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting old folks. [Alice] - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting old folks. [Alice]

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting old folks. [Alice] - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting old folks. [Alice]

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:23 pm

"Ahh..." Miseria mumbled quietly. Yes, she remembered very clearly this converesation with Alice about this subject. When she was younger, she thought that Death Eaters were mean people who do everything to destroy. But now... as she's older, she probably understands why Death Eaters do such things. It's for their own safety. Miseria doupted if there were real Death Eaters who'd join Dark Lord only because they respect him. No. They joined him because they wanted power or they were afraid of him.
"But you? You still want to join them?" Miseria asked, looking at her with a serious face. No, that would not be they way they could get a fight. Miseria would understand why Alice want's to join them. And even now, without any answer, she knew what Alice would say. Yes.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:27 pm

"Yes. Ofcourse I wan't to join with them. Almost every day I think about that, that how I can join with them. Maybe I know... But I'm not sure," she answered. Yes, after all these years she still wanted to join with Death Eaters. It was one of her aims.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Miseria sighed. Yes, she knew it. Alice didn't change in any ways. Not even a little!
She looked away at the trees what were leafless. Soon will come spring and then summer, time whel she'll go back to Transylvania and dream of September that could come faster and faster. Anyways, she'll just continue being bored. "But May I know Why you want to be a Death eater?" she asked. Actually, Miseria would love to be a Neutral person, but she has always been on a good side, no matter how she looks.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:31 pm

"I don't know. I just want to be Death Eather. Why do you want this?" she said. Actually Alice knew, why she wanted to be Death Eather. Because of everything.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:34 pm

Miseria just couldn't escape it and grinned again. Of course Alice wanted to become a death eater. actually she was one of the true Slytherins, only the thing is, she's escaping the rules right now. She's talking to a Hufflepuff, although, people didn't believe that she was from that house. she was usually too cold for loyal and friendly Hufflepuff students. "Just want to..." she repeated her, then raising eyebrows. "I want what?" she asked, not quite understanding what Alice meant.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:38 pm

Alice laughed again. "Why do you want to become Death Eater?" she asked again.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:40 pm

Now she scowled:"I don't want to become a Death Eater," she said, biting strongly her lip. She never thought of becoming one of them! Well, she had, but that wasn't her wish. "I want to be neutral... Mostly," she explained. Usually neutral people get killed as well, but she didn't care. Right now she was in DA and that was good enough. After finishing all those seven grades she will go and become member of the Order of the Phoenix.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:45 pm

Alice canted her head. "Neutral?" she asked. "Well, for me to be neutral... Is hard," she added. Her parents were Death Eaters too, before they died.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:47 pm

Miseria shrugged for an answer and threw her ball at Alice, smirking at her:"Wanna try?" she asked. That was more like Snow fight invitation. Miseria loved such things. But sometimes she got hurt, but nevermind that. What could happen? Yes, once she broke her arm when she fell down and on the second time, she was sended to St. Mungo because her nose bleed didn't stop. That was cause of snow fight.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Alice catched the snow ball quickly. Reflexes. "Well, I'm not that type of person, who loves snow fight... But I think that we could try," she said, canting her head.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top